IT.COM

The spammer will pay...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I received this email from "[email protected]" and it wasnt even addressed to an email i have, but to "dan@localhost". Heres the email, clearly spam...
The Research is Clear: Most Cancer Patients Die from a Lack of Nutrition. Not Cancer Itself!

The Good News for you is that you'll find all the nutritional information that you need right here.
A Nutritional program designed for you, to make your cancer treatments more effective and to
keep you as healthy as possible during your fight against cancer.
Over the last twenty years Dr. Meymand has developed one of the most effective nutritional
programs ever. "What Should I Eat?" has been used clinically for cancer patients with great success.
Dr. Meymand's goal is to help prevent you from undergoing the extreme side effects of cancer
treatments and to help you stay as healthy as possible, to maintain a quality of life during your
fight against this disease. Through many years we have learned that patients with the best
nutritional program for their needs has a longer and stronger ability to fight.
Treating the cancer is not going to strengthen the immune system or restore the body to
normal function. Actually the opposite is true, most cancer patients die of starvation!
It is not that they just loose their appetite. The body cannot digest and function normally with
the extreme treatments for cancer. The last fifty years of treating cancer has proven this to be
true.

Building the immune system and restoring normal biochemical functions is essential to preserve
life and quality of life. No, the old 4 food group nutritional program is not good enough.
Just think about it. Is the average, healthy persons diet going to be able to be digested, absorbed
and utilized by a person who is fighting for their life? The answer is NO. If it were; after this
many years, would patients still be wasting and starving to death?
Did you know that most cancer patients cannot effectively break down and utilize the many
drinks that are being made for this specific purpose?
Did you know that most onchologists tell patients, "eat whatever you can, ice cream, donuts,
whatever."

FACT: Did you know that sugar is the primary food for cancer!

FACT: Onchologists are not trained nor educated in clinical nutrition.
An immune suppressed person has to have a special diet that addresses their weakened condition.
A diet that their body can digest and use immediately. "What Should I Eat?" is just that. A diet that
is easy to follow, tasty foods that fits your life style, normal preparation and not one of the fad
all raw, no meat, etc. diets. Remember quality of life is also important!

Order your copy today. You or your loved one will be grateful that you did Total cost just $14.99

To order by fax: 972-239-4245 Please send request for "What Should I Eat?" diet plan. Include
credit card information exactly as on card and return fax number or address to be mailed or e-mailed.

To order through a secure server: Go To http://cancerdiets.net/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php
or visit http://www.cancerdiets.net Thank you for your time and sincere best wishes

GO SPAM!

So me, being me, I navigated to outgun.com, and what should I find but their "anti spam policy"....This is it

Outblaze and its partners will terminate immediately any account which they believe, in their sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected to any spam or other unsolicited bulk email (recipient, dropbox, sender). In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, you agree to pay Outblaze liquidated damages of US$ 5.00 for each recipient address on spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from your Outgun.com account.

So I sent the spammer an email informing him he was about to lose his account and $5, but, being a spammer, his account doesnt accept incoming mail.

So i got their contact email from their whois because I couldnt find their contact email on their site (at the time, I went back and found it pretty hidden) I sent them the email I received and the email I got it from and I hope the spammer gets what he deserves. Oh and the next person im contacting is the owner of http://www.cancerdiets.net

GO GO SPAMMING!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hehe... i got an email the other day sayin that microsoft was the biggest spammer online, and cick here to stop spam! lol

•••
yes but atleast hes out $5

•••
I get spam daily, pisses me off..no spam filter really helps :(

•••
microdude431 said:
At least yahoo puts all the spam email in the bulk folder, i get tons of spam on my gmail accounts :(

But gmail also has a spam folder. Most of the spam I get goes directly there.

There've been only very few that went to my inbox. But nothing's perfect.

Hmm, I wonder why this isn't happening in your case...

•••
droplister said:
I received this email from "[email protected]" and it wasnt even addressed to an email i have, but to "dan@localhost". Heres the email, clearly spam...

GO SPAM!

So me, being me, I navigated to outgun.com, and what should I find but their "anti spam policy"....This is it

So I sent the spammer an email informing him he was about to lose his account and $5, but, being a spammer, his account doesnt accept incoming mail.

So i got their contact email from their whois because I couldnt find their contact email on their site (at the time, I went back and found it pretty hidden) I sent them the email I received and the email I got it from and I hope the spammer gets what he deserves. Oh and the next person im contacting is the owner of http://www.cancerdiets.net

GO GO SPAMMING!

you shouldnt email the owner of the domain, from what youve posted theres nothing to proove that the email came from outgun.com

you should find the mail server from where it came from and report it to the ISP and let them deal with it.

•••
I never get spam, ever wierd

•••
lol, i get a bit myself but on my main email adress.

•••
I get spam occasionally, but generally not too much... i generally get, maybe 1/2 a day between all my accounts, however, occasionally i get the odd 200 in 5 minutes :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back