Dynadot

The Solopreneur Sale at Namecheap (March 14 – 20, 2023)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/solopreneur-sale/
Offers end 11:59 PM ET on March 20, 2023
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

Transfer:

1678767379913.png

Limit: 100 per customer
Promo code: SOLOTRANSFER23

1678767667128.png

Promo code is not required.

There are no limits other than:
"For .online, .site, and .shop, offer prices above are valid for 1 purchase per business/household, with all subsequent purchases charged at $2.88 for .online, and $1.78 for .site & .shop."

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/solopreneur-sale/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The promo has started, the first post has been updated

•••
Thanks for the listings. The .com transfer price is especially great. Go Namecheap!

•••
•••
•••
If I transferred a .com out of namecheap a few months ago, can I transfer it back in with this coupon? i.e. and get an extra year added on?

•••
If I transferred a .com out of namecheap a few months ago, can I transfer it back in with this coupon? i.e. and get an extra year added on?
Why not? If the promo code works for you, then you can. Ask their support if you are in doubt.

•••

Yes , You can transfer back to Namecheap if it's eligible to transfer out from your current registrar.

I can remember few years back Namecheap used to provide cheap transfer deals like $3.98, and they restricted to transfer Namecheap transferout names

Since they didn't provide such cheap deals lately, they have loosened up such restrictions

•••
Yes , You can transfer back to Namecheap if it's eligible to transfer out from your current registrar.

I can remember few years back Namecheap used to provide cheap transfer deals like $3.98, and they restricted to transfer Namecheap transferout names

Since they didn't provide such cheap deals lately, they have loosened up such restrictions
That's what I was thinking of - thanks!

•••
I think it's not allowed to transfer names you used to have on NC in the past using the promotion. I have tried to transfer back to NC two names from Dynadot and Sav and it didn't work,but not sure if that's the issue.

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately.. I was late gathering my auth codes.. long story.

Namecheap have advised me to use: Switch25plus

Does anyone know this code?

Also they have enabled Tier 300 pricing. Is that competitive?

Thank you

•••
Back