IT.COM

The reason domainers are hated worldwide, on the web.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

moale

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I'm not sure if you all know, (well some of you do) those of you whom have surpassed the stage of just being a domainer and developed, monetized and done real business online through whatever space, niche, or platform you are working on.

Do you know what it takes to develop a domain and make it a success? It takes years of failure, it takes learning front and backend web development (in my case), it takes trying 100s of new ideas and failing for over a decade before finally making it work.

What do you all do? You buy cheap, hoard and sell astronomically high. You are despised amongst just about every marketing circle, development community and well, the entire internet in general. I mean really, people hate domainers. I'm not sure some of you know this so let it be known - you are not loved on this internet.

And due to your greed, and the greed of registrars, you have contributed to the dilution of the domain game by causing registrars to come out with 100000000 new tld's so the average Joe can stand a chance at having a unique web property and not have to pay a company like hugedomains 20k for handjob123.com

That's all, I think most of you have lost your minds, I think that most of you are greedy and that a large majority of you could NEVER cut it with marketing, development or design hence why you rely on such basic tactics of monetization to survive.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol ..how rude you are .. i just stated the facts .. it is how business works .. research .. find . take risk ..wait with patience and then a sale comes .. its not that easy ..

and how childish you are ...do u think buyers fall for the display pics ? the real potential is with domain names .. i have never done outbound .. all my names are on afternic , the buyer doesn't even know who the seller is

Your pic is more professional; it’s your RL pic far as i’m concerned more professional than my dog one and your

You gave her the worst backhanded compliment ever. Using actual face (like Linkedin)… Her pic is LinkedIn-worthy imo… even used name; more than you.. Being transparent using solid professional picture and even used her real name.

And what do you get from it?
Yes, like using pretty girls pictures to social engineer potential clients/trades into being softer.
I’ve never used “misogynistic” line..
But if thats not “misogyny” idk what is. Lol! sophia's breath of fresh air; one of the few woman brave enough to venture, succeed what feels more male-dominated industry than Construction. I found your characterization of her avatar, gross, it’s -regular photo; professional 1; work hard to capture; nothing over-the-top..

Sorry, @Sophia Alice i’m impressed THIS is what made me post, since I disagree almost all how he views domain industry as a whole, and the tone…

A little class, goes long way, even if we disagree

Last edited:
•••

moale

Account Closed (Disallowed)​

I know. That didnt stop me from engaging. Impressive!. “Disallowed”?
He could be someone here!
I think means not allowed mult NP accs.

Last edited:
•••
His account was disallowed, he broke one of the rules: No crying

•••
His account was disallowed, he broke one of the rules: No crying
I understand giving people a hard time for not disclosing their RL pic, name both. I’m still befuddled when he accused @Sophia Alice photo “soft” whatev means.. What a joke! It looks like the sort of Professional frame you pay for; and the he essentially attributes any of her prospective success closing deals to the “soft” aspect of it; whatever that means.

Dr. Seuss childrens books are more offensive to me than your profile pic @Sophia Alice

Dont give in to bullies! What a lame excuse!
Still trying to get over it >.< Blames LOOKS. wow! No JK: Dr. Seuss book more offensive. Pl dont ever change!

Doubt guy has sister; idk why i think that. -I have one; it’s why, I was not a fan of that.
think she handled that better than me Lol! Sorry, Sophia! Anyway, Night folks!

Last edited:
•••
Imagine something like this.
You invent a brandable, put a high price on it, end user comes and hates you because you have put such high price, some of them just can't understand the simple thing that the inventor of that brand have the right to put whatever price he thinks to be proper.

•••
Personally I hate those Gold Hoarders. Making me pay insane prices to please close family members on their birthdays.

It suxxx I tell ya.

Hate those guys.
Also those who sell baby shoes for more than the cost of adult shoes.

And my list can go on but I need to read this book about something called 'free market economy'.

Last edited:
•••
Many of these new trolling accounts are existing members by another name. They come to fuck with us and to try to get names on the cheap. Those coming to troll with threads like this should be named and shamed by moderation team.

•••
For the same reasons people who own homes are hated/envied by those who don't :)

•••
•••
You can't find developers with 20 years experience who would hate domainers, would brag about their coding skills, personal wealth, social contacts, etc. Something is wrong here.

OP is likely a very young, newbie developer, in my opinion. Developers, including me, hate second hand domain prices in their first few year. Understanding how domain market works will not take 20 years.

•••
@Jim Holleran holy smokes you should be the poster boy of domaining.
Sure sparks up here when there is controversy and i think this is @WNC HOLDINGS who started this thread.
Dirty business thats why people think domainers are scalpers and squatters
Plus imagine if realtors at remax are reading this lol or even other normal people
Were web realtors, waiting to see a billboard with fred flinstone trying to peddle a domain.
🤪
We’re not responsible for starting this thread.

•••
Back