IT.COM

domains The Queen of .xyz hits one out of the park in .Pro (6th highest reported .Pro sale)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Usually when I talk about Swetha from DNGear.com it’s in relation to .xyz. Well today on Namepros she announced the 6th highest reported .pro sale of all time. She sold Power.pro for $19,888. Sale was a buy it now and it took place at Afternic. Congratulations to Swetha on a great sale. Most of the […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was talking to someone in a different industry yesterday, even they heard/read about her.. Why not become the queen of all alternative extensions, I like that.

•••
It is not about extensions, just PowerPro brand exists somewhere...
EMD sale in other words.

Last edited:
•••
It is not about extensions, just PowerPro brand exists somewhere...
EMD sale in other words.
in this case, it's a credit to Swetha, as there's a lot of company with a "Pro" ending. For example, I have domains:
Brand.pro, Capital.pro, Management.pro, etc., and there are brands or corporations with the same names( BrandPro, CapitalPro, ManagementPro ), but for some reason they are in no hurry to buy from me for as much money as Swetha sold her domain Power.pro.
I've sold about 30 .pro domains myself and the average price is about $1500.The highest amount was obtained for freelance.pro $5,700, Diva.pro $4,600 and Claim.pro+Claims.pro $4,000 Β£GBP...but not $20,000 like Swetha managed) And congratulations to her!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back