IT.COM

domains The power of Type-In Traffic - Queen.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The domain name Queen.com has been owned by domain name investor Rick Schwartz for many years, Rick more commonly known as The Domain King shares often about his domain name portfolio of over 6,500+ Domains, and yesterday following the tragic news of Queen Elizabeth II passing away, Rick shared data on Queen.com, which you can read about on Robbies Blog:

https://robbiesblog.com/the-power-of-type-in-traffic-queen-com/11518

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I associate the word queen with a rock band. The queen would be a more fitting domain name, although that's from a British perspective. In many countries the queen might be associated with another country's female figure-head. Also I don't think .com is the correct extension either. Maybe org would be more fitting, or the publicly un-obtainable gov.uk? I'm not saying queen.com isn't a ridiculously premium level domain name, which of course it is, just saying I don't think it's appropriate for this. Also, I might be wrong.

•••
•••
A few days ago i was looking how much King dot com sold for ($155k USD back in 2005), amazing domain and price.

•••
A few days ago i was looking how much King dot com sold for ($155k USD back in 2005), amazing domain and price.
About $211,000 in todays prices - bargain

•••
The queen would be a more fitting domain name, although that's from a British perspective. In many countries the queen might be associated with another country's female figure-head.
And yes, Queen Elizabeth II, having been the ultimate diplomat, would probably have never supported the notion of a domain for website where she was declaring herself as "The Queen." She no doubt respected all the other queens in the world, past and present, and would have been respectful of that.

•••
I associate the word queen with a rock band. The queen would be a more fitting domain name, although that's from a British perspective. In many countries the queen might be associated with another country's female figure-head. Also I don't think .com is the correct extension either. Maybe org would be more fitting, or the publicly un-obtainable gov.uk? I'm not saying queen.com isn't a ridiculously premium level domain name, which of course it is, just saying I don't think it's appropriate for this. Also, I might be wrong.

I associate "queen" with gay guys. But I am British. So it was a sad moment in time for me. Charles has been waiting one hell of long time for his moment in the sun. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
on the aftermarket, alot taken big everyday traffic domains I saw epik whois are for sale thousands only? could this be the biggest bargains in domaining still out there today undervalued..

i did dream my www.wwwcsdn.net "is worth millions" (typo with . #1 .net world traffic/china)

i delved like 40 wwwnames international non-USPTO COMBINE traffic all tomorrow(s) for yesterdays' work (handregging since January 1999)

get some?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back