IT.COM

The Pizza Gold Rush is on...

NameSilo
Watch

domainman101

Account Closed
Impact
Great Domains/Sedo has fastpizzapizza.com at auction, with current bid being $5100, follow thru from pizza.com's 2.6M sale... All I can say is wow to the owner of that domain, no brainer for that three word pizza domain......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
taco .....anyone ????? ha ha

•••
VV said:
I'm not as sure as you.... but I must admit I'm finding it a little difficult to believe myself.

www.Pizza.net - Check out the big banner ad playing off the success of the .COM sale. :)

Could be fake, high reserve getting friends to bid it up close to next bid hitting reserve. Still waiting to see the bidder for pizza.com, Doubt sedo would go through the embarassment of having a fake bid, after all the media outlets have reported on the sale?

•••
edit -- nevermind, I'm not ready for the controversy that would surely follow my comment.

:)

Last edited:
•••
domainman101 said:
Still waiting to see the bidder for pizza.com, Doubt sedo would go through the embarassment of having a fake bid, after all the media outlets have reported on the sale?

I still think it's a fake bid. Nothing seems to be going on there.

•••
Let's say that both the .com and the .net auction would come out to be a fake: we'd have to update the meaning of "Pizza Connection" , lol

•••
current bid $825,005 with 2 days to go.

•••
I think its best to keep your money. That way I can snag up all the good available Pizza domains;)

•••
Pizza.net is at $965,000 reserve not met, TDNAM is running a gong show here, how can they let this go on, these are manipulated bids no doubt.

•••
ckdomain said:
I think its best to keep your money. That way I can snag up all the good available Pizza domains;)
"good available Pizza domains" That's a joke right?

he he

•••
domainman101 said:
Pizza.net is at $965,000 reserve not met, TDNAM is running a gong show here, how can they let this go on, these are manipulated bids no doubt.

>>> Gong show <<< :D

•••
so what is next?

pide.com, lahmacun.com, sushi.com or other national meals? :)

•••
Current Bid: $1,000,005 and reserve not met ROFL :D

•••
domainman101 said:
Great Domains/Sedo has fastpizzapizza.com at auction, with current bid being $5100, follow thru from pizza.com's 2.6M sale... All I can say is wow to the owner of that domain, no brainer for that three word pizza domain......

This domain is a TM infringment.

The phrase "pizza, pizza" is a TM of the company that owns Little Caesar's Pizza.

•••
EbookLover said:

The phrase "pizza, pizza" is a TM of the company that owns Little Caesar's Pizza.
Have yet to see reported sales on pizza.com and fastpizzapizza...

Sedo would be crazy to let an unqualified bidder bid this high on a publicized domain such as pizza.com, otherwise fastpizzapizza.com for $5100............ is very hmmm... whats the word?

•••
EbookLover said:

The seller of FastPizzaPizza.com is the infringement, the seller got a fake bidder (himself or an accomplice) to bid on FastPizzaPizza.com to start the auction rolling at over 5 thousand dollars, hoping to scam someone who falls into the trap and bids higher. This was evident due to the fact that fastpizzapizza.com and many other extensions of the same name were registered days before the auction by the same person. Plus the write up in the auction saying FastPizzzaPizza.com is a great buy because pizza.com went for millions. But as mentioned people are not even certian about the pizza.com sale

________

•••
I've eaten more pizza in the past 10 days that I did in the past 2 months...

and it's all you all's fault...

at least that's my story and I am sticking to it...

LOL...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
The Pizza Gold Rush is On..

Late breaking News... 4HotPizza.com & ForHotPizza.com are going to the T-R-A-F-F-I-C auction in Florida with Moniker as a package deal (Like Rebate.com & Rebates.com).. Doubt very much they will even come close to the price fetched by those 2 though..!! Anyway, I do think the 4 could actually be used in combination with a phone number, ;) so I guess for good measure whoever does purchase one will want to have both.

PS: Check out _> tldnames.blogspot.com

Last edited:
•••
webroker said:
Late breaking News... I hear that 4HotPizza.com & ForHotPizza.com are going to the T-R-A-F-F-I-C auction in Florida with Moniker as a package deal (Like Rebate.com & Rebates.com).. Doubt very much they will even come close to the price fetched by those 2 though..!! Anyway, I do think the 4 could actually be used in combination with a phone number, so I guess for good measure whoever whoever purchases it want to have both.
Both 4hotpizza.com and forhotpizza.com are total dud domain names with less than registration fee value IMO. I am not sure of the traffic rules, how do names like this get in?? Fresh zero value .com hand registrations (registration date for names 9th April 2008)???? I could understand if it was just hotpizza.com but adding a letter 4 or the word 'for' on the front just destroys any monetary value domain name wise. Looks like they forgot to register fourhotpizza.com if they were trying to corner all those names, as it is still available to register

Last edited:
•••
The Pizza Gold Rush is On..

Time will tell... and in fact there are many domain names that have a # 4 in front of them that have the matching phone # in the US.. Maybe way down under it may not work, but here in the Good ol' USA.. they seem to be very popular. Like I said... We will see and time will tell..!!! :bingo:

•••
•••
I saw panpizza.net was at snapnames yesterday, alas I noticed it too late. Is there a way to find auction results at Snapnames? I wonder what it went for...

•••
raredn.com said:
Both 4hotpizza.com and forhotpizza.com are total dud domain names with less than registration fee value IMO.
So true... Did you notice how many pizza domains are on the market lately, just because pizza.com got sold. Talk about hype :lol:

•••
Here are some available pizza names seen recently:

STONEPANPIZZA.COM
BLACKCRUSTPIZZA.COM <-- yumm
PROHIBITIONPIZZA.COM <!-- remember when :)
IGUANAPIZZA.COM <-- my favorite :sick:
GETGREATPIZZA.COM
NEWYORKPIZZASHOP.COM <-- nice GEO
IHATEPIZZA.COM
MYBESTPIZZA.COM
LORDPIZZA.COM
KILLPIZZA.COM
VINTAGEPIZZA.COM

Here are some of the more random ones:
Code:
PIZZAMINI.COM
ITALYHEALTHYPIZZA.COM
HEALTHYWORLDPIZZA.COM
FILLIPISPIZZA.COM
ESSEXPIZZA.COM
THRIFTYPIZZA.COM
PIZZASHOPWINDOW.COM
MYPIZZACRUST.COM
THEATERPIZZA.COM
PIZZAPINWHEEL.COM
THEREALPIZZACOMPANY.COM
PIZZAZZGIFTSANDFLOWERS.COM
PIZZASTREETUSA.COM
JULIANISPIZZA.COM
PIZZAMAFIOSO.COM
THEPIZZAMENU.COM
JOEYSPIZZAINMILFORD.COM
PERSONALPIZZACUTTER.COM
JOSFAMOUSPIZZA.COM
JACKSONCREEKPIZZA.COM
PIZZACHEFDAVENPORT.COM
PIZZAFUNSTORE.COM
PIZZASFUNSTORE.COM
QUINIPIZZA.COM
PIZZAANDPLAY.COM
NEWYORKPIZZAOVEN.COM
THEATREPIZZA.COM
PIZZAPINWHEELS.COM
CALLPIZZAS.COM
PIZZATAD.COM
HANKSPIZZA.COM
THEPIZZABOXMILPITAS.COM
VILLANOVAPIZZA.COM
CHAMPIONCHICKENANDPIZZA.COM
TEAMPIZZAZZ.COM
COURTSIDEPIZZA.COM
SIMPLESIMONPIZZA.COM
ALLTHEPIZZA.COM
PASADENAPIZZAMAN.COM
SUREBEATSPIZZA.COM
PIZZAMANPASADENA.COM
PIZZAPITAEXPRESS.COM
THINCRUSTPIZZACOMPANY.COM
CALLREALPIZZA.COM
CALLHOTPIZZA.COM
BARRIOSPIZZA.COM
FIRESIDEPIZZADEN.COM
PIZZAGUYWALES.COM
EPIZZAMAN.COM
NEWYORKPIZZAMAN.COM
SINGINGPIZZA.COM
UPHAMSPIZZA.COM
PIZZAPOINTINC.COM
SINGINGPIZZAS.COM
PIZZAZZREALESTATE.COM
PICADILLYPIZZA.COM
AVEMARIAPIZZAS.COM
DOMINORSPIZZA.COM
EAGLEPIZZA.COM
MARINOPIZZA.COM
ATHENSPIZZAONLINE.COM
ORIGINALATHENSPIZZA.COM
PIZZAHUTMALAYSIA.COM
SELLMOREPIZZAS.COM
BELLANTESPIZZA.COM
DOGPIZZAZZ.COM
HIGHLANDERPIZZA.COM
KINGDELIPIZZA.COM
WWWPIZZARESTAURANT.COM
THEATHENSPIZZA.COM
THEONLYPIZZAS.COM
PASHAPIZZA.COM
EXTREMEPIZZAGRILL.COM
PIZZAPASHA.COM
POPSPIZZASACRAMENTO.COM
WOKPIZZA.COM
HAIDAPIZZA.COM
DOMENOPIZZA.COM
WEDGIESPIZZA.COM
PICKLEPIZZA.COM
PIZZASPLANET.COM
PIZZAHAUNTER.COM
TWOPIZZAGUYS.COM
SAILORSPIZZA.COM
INAPIZZA.COM
POLSPIZZA.COM
TRAVELPIZZAZ.COM
WWWPIZZARESTAURANT.COM
THEONLYPIZZAS.COM
THEATHENSPIZZA.COM
SELLMOREPIZZAS.COM
PIZZAPASHA.COM
POPPISPIZZA.COM
WOKPIZZA.COM
HAIDAPIZZA.COM
USPIZZAROLLS.COM
IDEAPIZZA.COM
DOMENOPIZZA.COM
BACKALLEYPIZZA.COM
KEYPORTPIZZA.COM
INTERPIZZAKEBAB.COM
WEDGIESPIZZA.COM
PIZZASPLANET.COM
IHATEPIZZA.COM
ISLANDPIZZACOMPANY.COM
REDBRICKPIZZALASVEGAS.COM
MARQUISPIZZA.COM
ISLANDPIZZACO.COM
MEGACORPPIZZA.COM
OURPIZZACOMPANY.COM
CHICAGOPIZZAPOTPIE.COM
GOURMETPIZZAMOORE.COM
KICKASSPIZZA.COM
MANHATTANPIZZARESTAURANTS.COM
MRPIZZAWINGS.COM
OFFICIALPIZZACRUSTS.COM
PIZZACORNERPIZZA.COM
PIZZAZZPUBLISHING.COM
SENIORSPIZZA.COM
TEAMTAUGHTPIZZA.COM
TKOPIZZA.COM
JUSTPIZZAETC.COM
HILLSIDEPIZZAHARTFORD.COM
CRUNCHPIZZABAR.COM
PIZZAZZDANCESTUDIO.COM
WANNAORDERPIZZA.COM
BANANAPEPPERSPIZZA.COM
PIZZAFRANCHISER.COM
PIZZAOFNAPLES.COM
SALUTEPIZZA.COM
WEEKLYPIZZA.COM
BESTPIZZAFLOUR.COM
FARINAPERPIZZA.COM
PIZZAZZJEW.COM
FLOURFORPIZZA.COM
ANYPIZZANOW.COM
GALLISPIZZA.COM
USPIZZADOUGH.COM
PIZZASO.COM
PIZZATROPICAL.COM
PIZZACLICKS.COM
CARMENPIZZA.COM
SHOPPIZZASHOPS.COM
HTTPPIZZA.COM
PIZZAZZPROMOTIONS.COM
SHOPPIZZAJOINTS.COM
BESTPIZZAAROUND.COM
PIZZABOYMUSIC.COM
ONEPRICEPIZZA.COM
NEWYORKPIZZAWORLD.COM
HEALTHYSLICEPIZZA.COM
EATPIZZAJOINTS.COM
BUCKEYESPIZZA.COM
THEPIZZAGLEN.COM
ARLINGTONPIZZAMENU.COM
CAPITALCITYPIZZA.COM
SPRINGFIELDPIZZAMENU.COM
STERLINGPIZZAMENU.COM
VIENNAPIZZAMENU.COM
JETSPIZZATRAINING.COM
ANNAPOLISPIZZAMENU.COM
WILDORGANICPIZZA.COM
POSTCARDSWITHPIZZAZ.COM
BOGUSPIZZA.COM
PIZZASHOPWORLD.COM
THEPIZZALIFE.COM

•••
The PizzaGold Rush is on...

raredn.com said:
Both 4hotpizza.com and forhotpizza.com are total dud domain names with less than registration fee value IMO. I am not sure of the traffic rules, how do names like this get in?? Fresh zero value .com hand registrations (registration date for names 9th April 2008)???? I could understand if it was just hotpizza.com but adding a letter 4 or the word 'for' on the front just destroys any monetary value domain name wise. Looks like they forgot to register fourhotpizza.com if they were trying to corner all those names, as it is still available to register
Click Here to See!! Hot 5 letter Domain Names on Ebay Auction!! SoJap.com, Vakid.com, ZeZap.com, Dipzy.com, MrJip.com, Zefee.com, Sweeg.com, Runmo.com, HeBod.com, MrEnd.com, Squot.com, GoCub.com, LeRip.com, Fipee.com, Fakek.com, YoEat.com, Wetzy.com, HeGot.com, BetterPCSecurity.com and More Great Names!!!!!!!!!

And these domain names are any better than 4HotPizza which already has offers much higher than any of the names you have on eBay....? Be sure to come back and post the price they sell for over there on ePlay..

Also, I may be new to this board/forum, but I'm not new to the domain name game.. If you had any idea... pffft.. I will not even waste typing.. HeBod.com, MrEnd.com OMG..... rotflmao.. They must receive lots of direct type in traffic.. Make about .11 cents a week or so..? No offense, but seriously what value do those names have..?
:$:

•••
Hmmm, everyone likes pizza, and everyone likes sex, so PIZZASEX.COM has to be worth millions!!!

edit: hah and it's actually developed!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back