Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
This thread was created to bring a local new story to light, which can be viewed below:

JACKSON, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio school district decided Tuesday night to keep a portrait of Jesus hanging in the school where it's been 65 years, denying a federal lawsuit's claim the portrait's display unconstitutionally promotes religion in a public school.

The Jackson City Schools board offered a constitutional justification of its own in voting 4-0 to keep the portrait up in its middle school, saying it must protect students' free speech rights. The vote drew cheers and applause from the dozens of people gathered in the elementary school gymnasium.

Read all of it here: http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-school-b...xzBHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQR0ZXN0A1Rlc3RfQUZD;_ylv=3

I posted his here @ NP to see what ppl had to say on the issue. As it turns out, this sparked many debates. I've considered closing this thread but after multiple suggestions, I decided to keep it open. Feel free to join in the topics but per forum rules, please refrain from obscene, threatening, rude, or insulting posts.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's so important about Westboro Baptist Church, a church so insignificant (it has a mind boggling 40 members according to Wikipedia) that warrants BBC and Louis Theroux to do two programs on them. :O.

I doubt Theroux has done any similar program about the "Religion of Peace" (with 1.57 billion followers or 23% of the worlds population)? After all, they also hate gays and Jews and all non-believers, with a big difference in relation to WBC. They kill gays, Jews and non-believers. D-:

Pat Condell can explain about the "Religion of Peace" (which a lot of people in this thread seem to be sympathetic towards) a lot better than most:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cxlO7DLC6p8

•••
What's so important about Westboro Baptist Church, a church so insignificant (it has a mind boggling 40 members according to Wikipedia) that warrants BBC and Louis Theroux to do two programs on them. :O.

I doubt Theroux has done any similar program about the "Religion of Peace" (with 1.57 billion followers or 23% of the worlds population)? After all, they also hate gays and Jews and all non-believers, with a big difference in relation to WBC. They kill gays, Jews and non-believers. D-:

Pat Condell can explain about the "Religion of Peace" (which a lot of people in this thread seem to be sympathetic towards) a lot better than most:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cxlO7DLC6p8

He has done something on the Nation of Islam, KKK, Ultra Zionists etc.

Gilsan, as far as Westboro, do you think they're right? If you disagree with them, are they reading the Bible wrong? Their signs reflect some of your own views. "gays" doom nations comes to mind.

Last edited:
•••
He has done something on the Nation of Islam, KKK, Ultra Zionists etc.

Gilsan, as far as Westboro, do you think they're right? If you disagree with them, are they reading the Bible wrong?

"Nation of Islam" is about blacks that hate whites, it's not the same thing as "Islam". Theroux knows he'd get his throat slit if he ever tried to do a program on Islam, using the same type of format. He doesn't have to fear for his life when he does, WBC, KKK, Ultra Zionists, Racism in South Africa, the white farmers (Boers) in S. Africa etc. etc.

To answer your question about Westboro, no I don't agree with radicals, but why are 40 followers being given so much importance and time on TV? :-/

I have some questions.
Have they (WBC) ever killed any gays or Jews?
Do they force their followers only to follow their beliefs?
If one of their followers disagrees with them are they physically punished?
Do they force others to join their church?

•••
"Theroux knows he'd get his throat slit if he ever tried to do a program on Islam, using the same type of format. He doesn't have to fear for his life when he does, WBC, KKK, Ultra Zionists, Racism in South Africa, the white farmers (Boers) in S. Africa etc. etc."

I'd have to point out a) in order to do such interviews, they have to allow it. Have you considered no one has? b) you don't think white extremists take action? It's a current story here in the U.S. with recent murders of police/lawyers by Aryan nation.

No, what does that have to do with anything?

Do they force their followers only to follow their beliefs?
No, some smarten up and leave

If one of their followers disagrees with them are they physically punished?
No, they do something worse. Physical punishment is usually temporary, abandoning/not talking to your child because of your foolish beliefs has more lasting effects.

Do they force others to join their church?
No, of course if you're a child, what choice do you have? You're automatically enrolled. Your parents are supposed to be your foundation, they shelter you, feed you etc.

"no I don't agree with radicals,"

Oh really? You share the same views, so how are you not agreeing with them? Or do you just have a problem with how they express their views?

•••
"Theroux knows he'd get his throat slit if he ever tried to do a program on Islam, using the same type of format. He doesn't have to fear for his life when he does, WBC, KKK, Ultra Zionists, Racism in South Africa, the white farmers (Boers) in S. Africa etc. etc."

I'd have to point out a) in order to do such interviews, they have to allow it. Have you considered no one has? b) you don't think white extremists take action? It's a current story here in the U.S. with recent murders of police/lawyers by Aryan nation.

If Islam doesn't allow such interviews it's because they have something to hide.

Yes I'm aware of the Colorado murder being linked to some white guy belonging to Aryan nation. CNN has also been linking white supremacists to the Texas murders in the past week, but yesterday and today they are no longer linking them. I get the feeling that CNN gets really excited when white supremacists commit or are linked to a murder. A great opportunity for them to really rub it in and show how evil white people are.

"no I don't agree with radicals,"

Oh really? You share the same views, so how are you not agreeing with them? Or do you just have a problem with how they express their views?
I share the same views? I admire Israel, I have no problem with gays having Civil Unions with the same rights as others. I don't agree with Gay marriage or them adopting children. That's not exactly the same views. In fact I don't even know what their exact views are since they only represent 40 people in this world. They are irrelevant to me and should be irrelevant to BBC and and everyone else.

Lets get something straight. I believe that I'm correct in not agreeing with gay marriage and I don't really appreciate being called names for believing that. What I say is, let the people vote for or against Gay Marriage. If a State or a country votes for it and the majority says yes, then fine. Not like they did in Portugal or now in France where the parliament voted gay marriage into law, against the peoples wishes.

Or like in California, where people voted against same sex marriage and then the courts jump in and do the opposite.

The problem with Liberals is they are only tolerant to people who agree with them. Anyone disagreeing with them are automatically called all kinds of names. I've said it a lot of times before and I'll repeat it again; I don't give a shit about being politically correct, like you lefties do. You all act and talk like you were cloned in the same factory... probably in a factory in China

•••
The problem with Liberals is they are only tolerant to people who agree with them. Anyone disagreeing with them are automatically called all kinds of names. I've said it a lot of times before and I'll repeat it again; I don't give a shit about being politically correct, like you lefties do. You all act and talk like you were cloned in the same factory... probably in a factory in China

Let's see: You start out saying liberals are only tolerant of others who agree with them, and if someone doesn't agree with them, they are "automatically" called names. Then you jump right into calling half the adults in the States "lefties," and implying that they are all worried about being politically correct. And then you again insult those "lefties" by saying they "all" act and talk like clones...and then you insult them by saying they were all cloned in China.

Yup, I guess that really shows how all the lefties are so intolerant, call others not like them names, and then insult their heritage. I'm sure glad people with beliefs like yours aren't like that.

•••
What's so important about Westboro Baptist Church, a church so insignificant (it has a mind boggling 40 members according to Wikipedia) that warrants BBC and Louis Theroux to do two programs on them.

Protest activities

Funeral pickets

The group carries out daily picketing in Topeka and travels nationally to picket the funerals of gay victims of murder, gay-bashing or people who have died from complications relating to AIDS; other events related or peripherally related to homosexuality;

The group came into the national spotlight in 1998, when it was featured on CNN for picketing the funeral of Matthew Shepard, a young man from Laramie, Wyoming who was beaten to death by two men because of his homosexuality. Since then, the church has attracted attention for many more actual and planned funeral pickets.

Their views on homosexuality are partially based on teachings found in the Old Testament, specifically Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, which they interpret to mean that homosexual behavior is detestable, and that homosexuals should be put to death.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church"]Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://www.godhatesfags.com/ is an official WBC site.

Death Penalty For Fags (sign movie)

All nations should follow God in requiring the death penalty for sodomy.
more

•••
Here are some "radical" jihadists that the USA openly supports.Somehow they have weapons that the USA and UK use.
These guys have been destroying churches and straight up murdering Christians for being Christians.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyGG0bfYiV8&feature=player_embedded"]‫قنص لكلاب الأسد أحفاد الرسول30/3/2013‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

GILSAN thinks that there is something in the DNA of people from the middle east that prevents them from having democracy.

Another active member in this thread thinks Muslums and Muslum "lovers" are "scum of the earth" .

That is on line with WBC et al. Also they are great arguments and how massive ammounts of logic and common sense

Last edited:
•••
Extremists eventually all look alike - doesn't matter if they are leftist, rightist, communist, capitalist, Christian, Muslim, Arab, European, black, white...: it's two sides of the same coin. They share a lot in common, more than they think.

•••
Here are some "radical" jihadists that the USA openly supports.Somehow they have weapons that the USA and UK use.
These guys have been destroying churches and straight up murdering Christians for being Christians.

GILSAN thinks that there is something in the DNA of people from the middle east that prevents them from having democracy.

Another active member in this thread thinks Muslums and Muslum "lovers" are "scum of the earth" .

That is on line with WBC et al. Also they are great arguments and how massive ammounts of logic and common sense

First of all that was an Arab video that proves absolutely nothing except for one thing. Everytime they shoot at or kill someone (especially non-believers) they cry out "Allahu Akbar" or "God is great". What other religion on this earth cries out "God is great" when killing someone? That's what you call real hatred and yes I believe it's in their DNA.

Secondly, you or sdsinc can't ever compare WBC with Islam, because from what I understand WBC has never killed any Muslim or Gay or Jew for being what they are, as opposed to Muslims who kill Christians and burn down churches or ancient Buddhist statues and temples. Islam is the only religion that hates all other religions on the planet.

Up till now I still haven't heard any of you lefties criticize Islam but you sure love to criticize Catholics, or Christians and worst of all you love to give the WBC (with a massive 40 followers, who apparently aren't even violent), as an example of christian intolerance. You lefties are really pathetic.

If a Muslim converts to Christianity he/she can be killed for that. Did you know that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hedrfexMYrU"]Ex-Muslims Testify on Islamic Intolerance in America: Apostates Denounce Islam, CAIR Council - YouTube[/ame]

•••
That's what you call real hatred and yes I believe it's in their DNA.
If you really believe this, how do you think that DNA got there?

Up till now I still haven't heard any of you lefties criticize Islam but you sure love to criticize Catholics, or Christians and worst of all you love to give the WBC (with a massive 40 followers, who apparently aren't even violent), as an example of christian intolerance. You lefties are really pathetic.

I would guess that many "lefties" are Christian, which someone might infer from your comments and name-calling that you have no tolerance for other Christians who don't believe the same way you do . . . which might be why there are so many different religions within religions.

I don't think the criticism is meant just to criticize, rather than point out deficiencies found in most religions. Every belief system has extremists.

If a Muslim converts to Christianity he/she can be killed for that. Did you know that?

Yes, though how often it happens is not really known. Not a good thing.

One good thing (although some would not agree) about Christianity is that, for the most part, it has evolved with its surrounding environment. It got past the inquisition period and such. it even got past the Old Testament which had death as biblical punishments for many things. Read Leviticus.

•••
When you say Islam what Islamic sect are we talking about?

The Sufis? Sunnis? Members of the Salafi movement?

Just curious

•••
As DU pointed out there is not one "islam" as there is not one "christianity" .
This is interesting
"Up till now I still haven't heard any of you lefties criticize Islam"
I assume that anyone that does not agree with you is a "lefty" not sure why it is so important for you to compartmentlize people. - "criticize Islam" - As you might note, the video I posted criticizes that particular group and the branch of islam they practice. This video was posted on FOX news (lefty right?). I clearly said that this group kills christians for being christian, would you prefer a more in depth report?

-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LkitSgYxL0"]Hateful & violent Islam! Peaceful Christianity! True? False? - YouTube[/ame]

"That's what you call real hatred"
Very often US soldiers pray (christian prayer) before and or during petrol ect. I guess that would be hate, since ,amen, and many other words are more or less the same as "god is great". Maybe its the DNA?

Last edited:
•••
Protest activities

Funeral pickets

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.godhatesfags.com/ is an official WBC site.

Death Penalty For Fags (sign movie)

All nations should follow God in requiring the death penalty for sodomy.
more

Looks like you know a whole lot more about Westboro Baptist Church with 40 followers than you do about 1.57 billion Muslims who hate gays, Americans, Jews and non-believers to death.

How many gays, Jews and Muslims have the 40 members of the WBC killed so far? You forgot to give me those stats.

Samjones says: "Very often US soldiers pray (christian prayer) before and or during petrol ect. I guess that would be hate, since ,amen, and many other words are more or less the same as "god is great""

I've never ever heard American or European soldiers cry out "God is great" or even "Amen" when they take a shot at someone in combat, or when there's an explosion. Muslims on the other hand do that constantly. It only shows how they've been indoctrinated by their religion to hate non-believers.

Samjones comes here with a video about all the killings and slaughters by Christians dating back thousands of years and amazingly with very precise numbers of deaths.

Hey Samjones got any videos that shows all the slaughters by Muslims dating back thousands of years, till presently? I'm sure you don't because you are obviously a christian hater. It's easy to read between the lines in your posts

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

When you say Islam what Islamic sect are we talking about?

The Sufis? Sunnis? Members of the Salafi movement?

Just curious
Perhaps you know of a super well known Islamic sect with about 40 followers.

Just curious

•••
Looks like you know a whole lot more about Westboro Baptist Church with 40 followers than you do about 1.57 billion Muslims who hate gays, Americans, Jews and non-believers to death.

How many gays, Jews and Muslims have the 40 members of the WBC killed so far? You forgot to give me those stats.

Samjones says: "Very often US soldiers pray (christian prayer) before and or during petrol ect. I guess that would be hate, since ,amen, and many other words are more or less the same as "god is great""

I've never ever heard American or European soldiers cry out "God is great" or even "Amen" when they take a shot at someone in combat, or when there's an explosion. Muslims on the other hand do that constantly. It only shows how they've been indoctrinated by their religion to hate non-believers.

Samjones comes here with a video about all the killings and slaughters by Christians dating back thousands of years and amazingly with very precise numbers of deaths.

Hey Samjones got any videos that shows all the slaughters by Muslims dating back thousands of years, till presently? I'm sure you don't because you are obviously a christian hater. It's easy to read between the lines in your posts

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Perhaps you know of a super well known Islamic sect with about 40 followers.

Just curious

This isn't a contest Gilsan. You've set it up with Muslims vs. everything else. It's all bad, all that extremism. Not one person in this thread said that those Muslim extremist views against gays is good, not one.

•••
If you really believe this, how do you think that DNA got there?
From the Religion of Peace

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

This isn't a contest Gilsan. You've set it up with Muslims vs. everything else. It's all bad, all that extremism. Not one person in this thread said that those Muslim extremist views against gays is good, not one.
Then criticize them for doing so, just like you are all criticizing Christians who don't agree with gay marriage. You all keep giving me the example of the insignificant WBC all the time, but apparently they don't go out killing those they don't like. Every time anything anti-Islam is mentioned in this thread all the lefties come roaring out like a pack of wolves in their defense by showing how bad Christians are. It's the height of hypocrisy, or as the late Saddam Hussein would say: It's the Mother of Hypocrisy

•••
From the Religion of Peace

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Then criticize them for doing so, just like you are all criticizing Christians who don't agree with gay marriage. You all keep giving me the example of the insignificant WBC all the time, but apparently they don't go out killing those they don't like. Every time anything anti-Islam is mentioned in this thread all the lefties come roaring out like a pack of wolves in their defense by showing how bad Christians are. It's the height of hypocrisy, or as the late Saddam Hussein would say: It's the Mother of Hypocrisy

I have you just don't read it. That response you get is usually because you guys act like all Muslims are bad, but Christians are all good. It's very simple. Most Christians, Muslims, Atheists, etc are good. Extremists anywhere, are bad. You're the one who gets bent all out of shape when somebody mentions Christian. And here in the U.S. where I live, when it comes to gays and gay marriage, it is Christians who are giving them the hardest time.

•••
And here in the U.S. where I live, when it comes to gays and gay marriage, it is Christians who are giving them the hardest time.
Wrong. It's Gays and Liberals who want to bend the rules, by diluting and changing the meaning of marriage.

•••
Secondly, you or sdsinc can't ever compare WBC with Islam, because from what I understand WBC has never killed any Muslim or Gay or Jew for being what they are
If they (WBC) could, they would.
In Europe a group like that would be put in jail for incitement to hatred.

as opposed to Muslims who kill Christians and burn down churches or ancient Buddhist statues and temples. Islam is the only religion that hates all other religions on the planet.
Extremist groups exist in other religions too, not just Islam. India & Sri Lanka have extremist/breakaway Christian-inspired terrorist groups like National Liberation Front of Tripura.

In the US, anti-abortion groups have committed violence and murder in the name of Christian faith.
I suppose you have never heard about Army of God in the United States either.

In Uganda the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) led by Kony has perpetrated crimes against humanity on a large scale. Hint: it's not a Muslim organization either.

In these few examples, we are talking about current or recent news, not events that took place centuries ago.

Islam has its share of extremists, there are Christian extremists, a number of Jewish settlers are extremists too.
Of course you don't see that, because you seem to have a fixation with gays and Islam and can't see (or don't want to see/know) what's happening in your own turf.

Very Gilsanesque comment. Depicting a whole group of people as extremists.
And then you complain about the lack of tolerance of others :td:

•••
If they (WBC) could, they would.
In Europe a group like that would be put in jail for incitement to hatred.

Extremist groups exist in other religions too, not just Islam. India & Sri Lanka have extremist/breakaway Christian-inspired terrorist groups like National Liberation Front of Tripura.

In the US, anti-abortion groups have committed violence and murder in the name of Christian faith.
I suppose you have never heard about Army of God in the United States either.

In Uganda the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) led by Kony has perpetrated crimes against humanity on a large scale. Hint: it's not a Muslim organization either.

In these few examples, we are talking about current or recent news, not events that took place centuries ago.

Islam has its share of extremists, there are Christian extremists, a number of Jewish settlers are extremists too.
Of course you don't see that, because you seem to have a fixation with gays and Islam and can't see (or don't want to see/know) what's happening in your own turf.

Very Gilsanesque comment. Depicting a whole group of people as extremists.
And then you complain about the lack of tolerance of others :td:

Again you only give me examples of christian extremists. It shows your colours and your bias.

In the US, the pro-abortionists are responsible for the murder of 1.2 million fetuses every year.

Are you trying to suggest that the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) is Christian? What did you smoke today?

Religious conflicts around the world nowadays are well over 95% between Muslims + Jews, Muslims + Christians, Muslims + Sikhs, Muslims + Hindus, Muslims + Buddhists, even Muslims vs Muslims.

I rest my case. I have nothing further to add.

•••
Again you only give me examples of christian extremists. It shows your colours and your bias.
Seriously ? :laugh:
I'm an atheist, so I don't care about any religion.
But what you are essentially saying is that all Muslims are extremists: you said "about 1.57 billion Muslims who hate gays, Americans, Jews and non-believers to death".
In your books it seems that Islam is the only problematic religion, but the world is a bit more complicated.

I knew you wouldn't like it, because it challenges your prejudices and Manichean, Bush-like, 'they against us' view of the world.
Welcome to the real world.

Religious conflicts around the world nowadays are well over 95% between Muslims + Jews, Muslims + Christians, Muslims + Sikhs, Muslims + Hindus, Muslims + Buddhists, even Muslims vs Muslims.
And Catholics vs Protestants (Ulster) and so on.
Europe is a hot spot too.

•••
Wrong. It's Gays and Liberals who want to bend the rules, by diluting and changing the meaning of marriage.

It's already changed, grab a recent dictionary. And yet again, your definition, is not everybody's definition.

You keep asking why we're talking about Christian so much, because the topic was gay marriage here in the U.S. And it is mainly Christians here that are front and center against it.

If it's abortion here in the U.S. it's mainly Christians, read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(USA)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Coalition_of_Life_Activists"]American Coalition of Life Activists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

So here in the U.S., it's more the crazy Christians running around causing problems then crazy Muslims.

Last edited:
•••
Seriously ? :laugh:
I'm an atheist, so I don't care about any religion.
But what you are essentially saying is that all Muslims are extremists: you said "about 1.57 billion Muslims who hate gays, Americans, Jews and non-believers to death".
In your books it seems that Islam is the only problematic religion, but the world is a bit more complicated.

I knew you wouldn't like it, because it challenges your prejudices and Manichean, Bush-like, 'they against us' view of the world.
Welcome to the real world.

And Catholics vs Protestants (Ulster) and so on.
Europe is a hot spot too.
Yes, in my book and in anyone with common sense, Islam is the most problematic religion. Like I said, well over 95% of religious conflicts ALWAYS involves Islam. Only a blind leftie like you and others don't see the common denominator in all these conflicts

"Europe is a hot spot too." Please explain that better

Here's another video by one of my favorite persons in Youtube; Pat Condell. Just like me and millions of others, he's NOT Politically correct and he never minces his words, which I admire a lot. Oh BTW, he's also an Atheist.... like you :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqgHIVJeh8"]EDL - BBC, The Guardian and Other Left Wing - Pat Condell - YouTube[/ame]

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

It's already changed, grab a recent dictionary. And yet again, your definition, is not everybody's definition.

You keep asking why we're talking about Christian so much, because the topic was gay marriage here in the U.S. And it is mainly Christians here that are front and center against it.

If it's abortion here in the U.S. it's mainly Christians, read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(USA)

American Coalition of Life Activists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So here in the U.S., it's more the crazy Christians running around causing problems then crazy Muslims.

Marriage = Man + Woman :tu: Anything else is Bull$hit

So in your crazy book it's the Crazy Christians who have slaughtered 1.2 million fetuses? Don't any of these women even feel an ounce of remorse for killing a living being that would be born a few days or weeks later?

I'll bet the same women and the millions of people including Liberals would be in an uproar if 1.2 million animal fetuses where slaughtered legally every year in the US, but don't even wink an eye for 1.2 million babies. Amazing hypocrites

Pro-Life Grandma Violently Attacked During Botched Abortion Incident at Planned Parenthood

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkynAqt1k10"]Pro-Life Grandma Violently Attacked During Botched Abortion Incident at Planned Parenthood 03132013 - YouTube[/ame]

There are many of these botched abortions going on throughout the country, endangering the mothers life or anyone who dares to try to film it out in the street. Does the MSM report this? Of course not!

Another story that the Liberal Media is not interested in reporting: Dr. Kermit Gosnell's trial about his abortion clinic where at least 10 infants delivered during late-term abortions were killed by snipping their NECKS with scissors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ivered-late-term-abortion-snipping-NECKS.html

Last edited:
•••
Pat Condell, your favorite guy on YouTube, thinks you're nuts Gilsan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9gFNwC8Qp4"]Waiting for Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

"I'll bet the same women and the millions of people including Liberals would be in an uproar if 1.2 million animal fetuses where slaughtered legally every year in the US, but don't even wink an eye for 1.2 million babies. Amazing hypocrites"

Probably not. I'm a big time meat eater, meaning live animals need to die.

As far as that grandma, violently attacked? She got pushed over, they didn't charge the person who did it. And if you stalk and harass people, you have it coming.

•••
I posted a video of jihadists that target and kill christians, is that being anti christian???
"Hey Samjones got any videos that shows all the slaughters by Muslims dating back thousands of years, till presently? I'm sure you don't because you are obviously a christian hater. It's easy to read between the lines in your posts" Sure I am sure I can come up with that, I will go to you tube and look. So what? I also have talked about how not so great of a place Saudia Arabia is to live if you look at it compared to lots of other countries. Is this anti-christian?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back