Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well it appears as though it's happening. The launch of .land, .bike, .this, and .that is here and many more to come.

Show off your new .whatevers here and discuss why these are or are not good investments. Keep it cool, calm, and productive :)

I'll start with my new regs... absolutely none!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have guns.cheap and acting.sexy

•••
I guess 5 came out yesterday:

.best - 135 - checked one place, $99.99

.dance - 881

.democrat - 535

.exposed - 657

.foundation - 1381

•••
I guess 5 came out yesterday:
.best - 135 - checked one place, $99.99
.dance - 881
.democrat - 535
.exposed - 657
.foundation - 1381
"Quality not quantity" being the motto du jour.

•••
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Alright, bunch of new ones launched yesterday. A bit disappointed in the lack of enthusiasm here for the great .ninja

.ninja - 4,535

some hyped up travel ones, not so good

.rentals - 5,044
.vacations - 1,581
.flights - 822
.cruises - 682
.villas - 672

•••
i think after the cream is gone …… there is only curds

•••
Looking like a bust for nearly all of the new extensions.

What with initial set up costs, marketing, advertising, salaries etc I am predicting an overall failure rate of over 90 per cent and lots of unhappy faces and empty pockets.

•••
•••
surely they expect a slow start

•••
surely they expect a slow start

Yup, I bet many of these registries didn't want to launch their gtlds so soon, but once a big player started applying for the top extensions, investors had to jump in the game to secure a piece of the pie.

Registries should have known the extensions would not be overly profitable early on, the ones who thought different were poor planners. Many wealthy people will have money losing hobby projects which end up being tax write offs.

•••
•••
What do you think about .ROCKS ? This TLD rocks or NOT? :)

•••

ganja.land

Interesting and descriptive name for a recreational marijuana business located in Colorado or Oregon Washington State.

Wouldn't want anyone in Oregon to get arrested because of bad info.

:) :O :sick:

We got
WakeAndBake.club
WeedFan.Club
LegalMarijuana.Directory
LegalWeed.Ninja

and about a dozen others.

We started the Marijuana Retailers Association - MarijuanaRetailers.org

•••
We got
WakeAndBake.club
WeedFan.Club
LegalMarijuana.Directory
LegalWeed.Ninja

and about a dozen others.

We started the Marijuana Retailers Association - MarijuanaRetailers.org
You should put me on the board. Business plan please!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Haven't look at the numbers in months, but it's been pretty disastrous.

It looks like 1, .club will legitimately hit 100,000 by the end of the month. Not including xyz or berlin since with all the freebies, numbers are padded. Even that 100k is still 1/9 of a .mobi, haven't caught up to the great .name sitting at about 150K, but dropping.

Looks like around 190 now in General Availability, with about 154 of that not even being able to hit 10,000 regs.

Still got lots more failure coming.

•••
Picked up a few more .supply domains, I really like that extension. Not much competition yet for relevant keywords.

•••
I snaged a few .consulting's, they make for top notch emails and have tonnes of business potential imo.

•••
My recent reg
K R E D I T . G U R U

•••
regged:

Drs.kim

as in a partnership of two doctors that have the same last name.

•••
kinky.link be warned it might be a little bit adult for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back