IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
UPCO .IN
Xbit co.in
Any thoughts or ideas on this domains?

Thanks

•••
•••
Grotto.in
Arum.in
Airlock.in
Uptrack.in
Paulus.in
Svaraj.in

•••
rail.in sold 11000 USD at SEDO, not my sale.

•••
Regged

BigDoma.in

for personal use

•••
•••
traffic wwwaajtak.in loaded!

•••
SADA DOT IN has sold on Daaz for $ 7,500 , not mine.

•••
I only have one .in currently (DeepLearn)

but, I just saw an email from Dan that they will no longer be supporting the listing/selling of .in domain names

•••
Me too get the email so is official
Well never success with .in i think just sold only one in 13 years

Last edited:
•••
I have many of LLL.in and also received an email from Dan. I think I need to move my domain to Daaz instead.

•••
.in is catching up but I don't know how it will be now as DAN is not allowing .in to be sold via their landers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Wow, it looks like NIXI proposes that registrants cannot sell .in domains at "unjust prices":

https://www.registry.in/system/file...ument-terms-and-condition-for-registrants.pdf

First reported by Jeff over at the dedicated .in forum.
Its just a proposal , lets hope they will take this back. We will also send an official response from DaaZ on behalf of our sellers. We genuinely believe , recognising and supporting domain investing is going to help the name space in a huge way.

Last edited:
•••
Its just a proposal , lets hope they will take this back. We will also send an official response from DaaZ on behalf of our sellers. We genuinely believe , recognising and supporting domain investing is going to help the name space in a huge way.

what could you say about this registrar

phoenixwebsoft.com (Registrar IANA ID: 889993) a proxy registrar who is also involved in drop catching premium names
( recipes.in workout.in honey.in all.in ) and selling it in the auction for the high price, these listed one have been sold for more than 3000 USD to 5000 USD each. Such illegal activities are done via inbackorder auction platform which needs to be taken strict action, phoenixwebsoft who seems to be the proxy of inbackorder

•••
what could you say about this registrar

phoenixwebsoft.com (Registrar IANA ID: 889993) a proxy registrar who is also involved in drop catching premium names
( recipes.in workout.in honey.in all.in ) and selling it in the auction for the high price, these listed one have been sold for more than 3000 USD to 5000 USD each. Such illegal activities are done via inbackorder auction platform which needs to be taken strict action, phoenixwebsoft who seems to be the proxy of inbackorder
if its true, then its a problem between registry and registrar. Registry already said registrars are not allowed to involve in such activities. Instead of solving the issue between registry and registrar, they cant penalize registrants.

We have sent our response to registry opposing to bring any restrictions on domain reselling.

Last edited:
•••
if its true, then its a problem between registry and registrar. Registry already said registrars are not allowed to involve in such activities. Instead of solving the issue between registry and registrar, they cant penalize registrants.

We have sent our response to registry opposing to bring any restrictions on domain reselling.
Sirji you should report the above auction platform!! Absolutely unfair drop catching practices for .in

•••
Another registrar Namerider.com that appears to be directly engaged in drop catching and auctioning of .in domains. This activity potentially violates the Registrar Accreditation Agreement set forth by Nixi, the governing body for .in domain registrations.

As per clause 6.1 of the .in Registrar Accreditation Agreement, registrars are strictly prohibited from squatting, grabbing, or hoarding .in domains themselves. Any such involvement by a registrar in such activities can lead to severe consequences, including the termination of their accreditation, financial penalties, and other legal actions.

( Namerider.com AKA Domain Science Kutatási Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság )​

Namerider.com and autobackorder.com belongs to the same individual or organization ( Eszter Hazai and Zsolt Bikadi - Virtua Drug Ltd) @Zsolt Bikadi

I have come across visible evidence that suggests this registrar openly offers autobackorder services. Such practices raise concerns about the integrity of the registration process and may negatively impact the rights of legitimate registrants.

I believe it is our collective responsibility to bring such issues to the attention of the appropriate authorities to maintain the credibility and fairness of the .in domain registration system. I strongly urge anyone to report it directly to Nixi's Support or Legal Department.

By working together, we can ensure that all registrars adhere to the agreed-upon standards and prevent any unfair advantage or abuse of the registration process. Your cooperation in addressing this matter is greatly appreciated.
namerider.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Can anyone shed a light on the rumours that India might change its name to Bharat? Are .in names with "bharat" in them already popular today or not really?

•••
Can anyone shed a light on the rumours that India might change its name to Bharat? Are .in names with "bharat" in them already popular today or not really?
its just rumours . .in names with bharat actually not available O_o ( bharat , nic , gov keywords are not available stupidly name like dogclinic will be reserved if dropped . NICHE.co.in i dropped and it reserved now ) try to search in dd bulk search https://www.dynadot.in/domain/bulk-search
govindan.in
bharatan.in
niche.co.in
dogsclinic.in

•••
its just rumours . .in names with bharat actually not available O_o ( bharat , nic , gov keywords are not available stupidly name like dogclinic will be reserved if dropped . NICHE.co.in i dropped and it reserved now ) try to search in dd bulk search https://www.dynadot.in/domain/bulk-search
govindan.in
bharatan.in
niche.co.in
dogsclinic.in
Thanks. I have had some bharat(keyword).in for many years without much interest in them, so I wouldn't mind this name change :laugh:

•••
I have Freeindiawebhosting.in

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back