IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Having more marketplaces always helps specially a big player like afternic certainly can play a catalyst role. The other hand we believe, .IN growth cant be stopped for the below reasons..

• India's economy is growing fast and will grow faster for next 15 to 20 years in a row
  • Huge Young Population , many of them are smart and ready for entrepreneurship projects. Almost 90% of them are trying digital solutions , so leading to more demand for domain names
  • Covid has accelerated the need for digitization. .IN adoption by businesses is happening at faster rate
  • Couple of unicorns are also created on .IN , those unicorns are going to bring a lot of visibility in startup space
  • Also new marketplaces like DaaZ has a room to play to accelerate growth for .IN extension
  • Also .IN is used by many international organisations as domain hacks or just like the brand potential of .IN ( its a dictionary word too)
-- we just quoted few , but many of the factors are in favour of .in. So hard to stop the growth of .IN adoption and as well as after market prices.

P.s: This is just an opinion of us.. Pls do your own research before making any investment decisions. Please do not consider our post as an investment advise.
Excellent post and summary. I fully agree.

.IO and .CO, Watch out! lol

•••
•••
REALME.IN sold for 2,100 USD recently on Sedo (Not mine).

•••
•••
•••
Recent .IN Sales @ Daaz:

Eamcet.in 999 USD
Crib.in 3000 USD
Dink.in 750 USD
Iprofit.in 416 USD

•••
@kemjika11 Thanks for sharing. By the way do you see any org.in sales in recent times? Also are they good to bet on?

•••
@kemjika11 Thanks for sharing. By the way do you see any org.in sales in recent times? Also are they good to bet on?
My pleasure to share and make people aware.

Regarding .org.in sales recently...not really, but that could change tbh.

Per Namebio:
upload_2021-8-18_17-38-46.png

•••
BEAST.IN sold for 2,500 USD recently on Sedo (Not mine).

•••
Recent .IN Sales @ Daaz:

Capes.in 762 USD
Vajra.in 234 USD

None are mine.

•••
LandingPage.in is currently on auction at sedo for $1,500!! (not mine)

•••
BARK.IN sold for 8,245 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
BREADY.IN sold for 250 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

MONEYSENSE.IN sold for 290 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
STONKS.IN sold for 300 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

PAPAYA.IN sold for 170 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
STONKS.IN sold for 300 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

PAPAYA.IN sold for 170 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).
Do you have any idea why .in is not allowed on Afternic?

Is it due to a registry rule?
dot in aftermarkets sales will jump 5-10X if afternic is allowed to list

•••
Do you have any idea why .in is not allowed on Afternic?

Is it due to a registry rule?
Probably...Afternic operates now as Godaddy basically, and since GD is a registrar...it cant directly sell .in on aftermarket. GD would need to setup a different separate company for such trading/aftermarket activities, which they dont seem interested in doing at the moment. I agree about .in price jumping if Afternic listing is allowed... but NIXI could also have the same effect on .in's trajectory by changing or weakening this same rule that registrars cant do aftermarket actions with .IN....that would allow many registrars list .in on their active marketplaces. Game over!

•••
3 .INs are currently on auction on Sedo:

CND.IN
($450),
RAINFALL.IN
(125GBP)
DINE.IN
($3K).

I'm happy to see this. None of the names are mine.

•••
BFS.CO.IN sold for 1429 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
•••
•••
TRAVELGUIDE.IN is currently on auction at Sedo for 1,800 USD (Not mine).

•••
what do you guys think of BTCE .in / NFTM .in

BTC Exchange / NFT Marketplace

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just registered P2E co.in

P2E is trending for Play to Earn (Games,NFT,Crypto and others)

•••
EPIK.IN sold at Daaz for 2,250 USD (Not mine). Epik.com bought it.

•••
Back