Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regged these a minute back :

toon.co.in ( LOVE this one )
announce.co.in
aerobics.co.in

-Pratik

•••
Satellite.co.in (regged one year and about one year left.)

You can PM your offer here if you like the name.(Brandable and marketbale with high ovt results)
Searches done in February 2006
Count Search Term
378195 satellite tv
195988 satellite
Advertiser's Max Bid: $3.98
Results 1 - 10 of about 576,000,000 for satellite at google.

I will let it go for $100 only!---very cheap!!!--hurry!

Thanks,

Bill

•••
Not just registered, but here's my limited .in/co.in portfolio

AEE.in
OOA.in
OOE.in
Aircraft.co.in
Brokering.in
Commercial.co.in
DomainBroker.in
DomainBrokers.in
PPP.co.in

LBM

•••
Satellite.co.in Will let it go for $150.

Thanks,

Bill

•••
•••
OnlineDating co.in
PriceLess .co.in
Sensation .co.in
Offshore .co.in

Download .net.in

•••
•••
Good grief, I JUST noticed this thread. I have one of the best .in names, and the rest are average to good, so I'll seperate them.

Poker.in

DownloadMusic.in
Dragons.in
Fairy.in
MyName.in
Ninja.in
Raven.in
Supplement.in

:)

•••
Meeting Requirements

I do not live in India and have no connection... but I want to register some .in domain names. Is this possible? Any advice?

•••
•••
Nice Poker!
I like it.
guess will go for midxxxxx range after you hold sometime.
Good luck!
Lipeng

•••
I'm hoping for at least high $xx,xxx. I may have to wait a while for it, but I'm in no hurry to sell now for less. I undersell enough names as it is.

•••
Crooky said:
I'm hoping for at least high $xx,xxx. I may have to wait a while for it, but I'm in no hurry to sell now for less. I undersell enough names as it is.

I dont think you are going to get that type of money any time soon...but you never know especially since you bought it for low x,xxx

•••
•••
Crooky said:

I would definately just take my sweet time with Poker.in. Who knows what it might bring you in the future. Great catch, whether they play poker in India, or not! Imho
Frank

•••
ccourt23 said:
I dont think you are going to get that type of money any time soon...but you never know especially since you bought it for low x,xxx

I know it might be quite a wait. I turned down $20k for it a few months back, and actually haven't had a whole lot of offers lately, though I suppose $10k minimum bid on the Sedo listing isn't helping that. I did get an email from someone interested about a week ago, but no response back from him after I gave him the $100k asking price. I'm not so sure I'll end up selling it...by the time I would get high $xx,xxx, I may wind up having a site on it.

•••
Crooky said:
I know it might be quite a wait. I turned down $20k for it a few months back, and actually haven't had a whole lot of offers lately, though I suppose $10k minimum bid on the Sedo listing isn't helping that. I did get an email from someone interested about a week ago, but no response back from him after I gave him the $100k asking price. I'm not so sure I'll end up selling it...by the time I would get high $xx,xxx, I may wind up having a site on it.

Yea, you never know with those type of domains ... But the .in domain investments will come back to benifit us in a few years more than what it is now...

•••
•••
MRPATEL.IN
BOLLYWOODFILMS.CO.IN
BOLLYWOOD-MOVIES.IN

Love the Poker one.

•••
Pros.in

This just expired so I grabbed it. :)

•••
-db- said:
Pros.in

This just expired so I grabbed it. :)

Great *pro* tential :hehe:

•••
Hehe... thank you Michelle. :)

What are you doing awake at this hour? Up all night partying? :o

•••
tee said:
Poker is awesome.

Recent ones are:

ethanol.in
globalwarming.in

some older ones:

mp3players.in
searchengine.co.in
mobilephone.co.in
ass.co.in
makemoney.in

How much traffic does ass.co.in get ?

•••
Only the 2 for me now.

Scams.co.in and OnlineSecurity.co.in

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back