Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
Few months back NIXI which manages .inregistry had announced that only Two .in domains can be registered per person and a Registered Accredited Company can register only 100 .in Domains. More than that, an individual registrant and the Company has to take approval from CEO of NIXI. Does the rule still holds good? What is the latest update?
Thanks.

•••
Hello,
Few months back NIXI which manages .inregistry had announced that only Two .in domains can be registered per person and a Registered Accredited Company can register only 100 .in Domains. More than that, an individual registrant and the Company has to take approval from CEO of NIXI. Does the rule still holds good? What is the latest update?
Thanks.
that rule doesnt hold anymore, it was abolished some months ago, but i think individuals might have to show their ID in order to register more than 2 .IN names. The formal restriction has been lifted though.

•••
that rule doesnt hold anymore, it was abolished some months ago, but i think individuals might have to show their ID in order to register more than 2 .IN names. The formal restriction has been lifted though.
Ok. Thanks for replying.

•••
cbdr.in anybody need? (Digital Rupee underway in talks)

•••
DomainsClub.in

Are here domainers from India ?

•••
KOSH .IN has sold on Daaz for $1,865, not mine.

•••
TEZ .IN for $62,774 via Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
wwwespn.in
wwwaajtak.in
wwwlivescore.in

available traffic typos (anyone want to taste traffic welcomed :)

seems like trademarks, uspto in usa, are National risk/benefit

got much growing were availables
china 1.5 billion people
india 1.5 billion people
indonesia 4th largest population

as a domainer since january 1999 handregger realized sales are one and done. Then, got into typos trafficked globally 40 combining its so much Epik still has to come through for me..

the hint for others is trafficked domains combined everyday and tomorrows is currently underestimated even in Aftermarket values today!

mine for sale of the cheapest make offer todaywww.afternic.com/listings/mainnet as my life is set/married soon 5 wifes

..dreamt my www.wwwcsdn.net "is worth millions".

Last edited:
•••
Hi, i'm talking about the .IN domainers whatsapp group with the name ".IN Senior Domainers". It has an equivalent regular members WA group also names ".IN discussion".
Can you Please Share Link of Whatsapp Group? 😊👍

•••
•••
•••
GOODFELLOWS .IN sold on Dan for $700. Not mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011-154838_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20221011-154838_UC Browser.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
•••
THECORE .IN sold on Daaz for $1300. Not mine.

Last edited:
•••
THECORE .IN sold on Daaz for $1300. Not mine.
Hey, Can you Please tell where to park .in domain to earn parking revenue? Suggest Best Platforms Rank wise

•••
POWR .IN sold on Dan for $650. Not mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-165046_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20221017-165046_UC Browser.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 90
•••
MDT .IN sold on Sedo for $7,900. Not mine.

FAIRPLAY .IN sold on Sedo for $9,980. Not mine.

PYL .IN sold on Daaz for $3,000. Not mine.

•••
•••
•••
The problem with Indians ( individuals ) is that when it comes to domain names they are CHEAP , they offer you very little along with some sad story mostly OR they'll just come right out & tell you how little they are willing to pay .

I like the extension & used to have some but got tired of the insulting LOWBALL offers & said screw it .

I focus on other extensions for my own personal use

•••
looking at similar web the #1 trafficked .in is aajtak.in in most populous India arising, anyone know could concur?

for like $5 typo researched wwwaajtak.in feelin good about that hopeful

•••
Just sharing a video I created on .IN domains , check it out if interested. Its about how Companies should really value .IN and .CO.IN domains
.IN domains video

•••
Back