Dynadot

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have J - IM .COM

(getting rid of it . affordable :))

•••
Sorta like my R-OB :)

People are bidding on these right now at snap in live auction...

c-ap.com $30.00 13-Dec
g-ee.com $10.00 14-Dec
pr-t.com $10.00 14-Dec
s-is.com $10.00 13-Dec

crazy starting price for this one... rs-i.com $79.00 14-Dec-

g-

Last edited:
•••
buckshotdots said:
Very good letters and word !! :tu:

This looks really great !!

•••
I saw www.AVP-R.com advertised at the Cinema recently. Short domains with hyphens are definately being used. They own AVPR.com but prefer to promote AVP-R.com!

Last edited:
•••
VURG said:
I saw www.AVP-R.com advertised at the Cinema recently. Short domains with hyphens are definately being used. They own AVPR.com but prefer to promote AVP-R.com!

Very interesting. I love my e-HD and I am just waiting for a nice high def. enduser to come my way.

Also have A-NN (like my r-ob) above.

gary-

•••
dagersh said:
Oooh, good one!

Lorenzo, 4ltrorg did in fact heed your suggestion and edited the original contest post:

"(All entries must be received before 2/1/2008)"

oh thanks, I did not notice that :)

arnie said:
i'm guessing only your girlfriend does :hehe: ............... :sold: :sold: :sold:

rep greedily accepted
:sold:

you are a @#&%^$*!!! :yell:

:hehe: (ok, that was funny)

•••
buckshotdots said:
Sorta like my R-OB :)
People are bidding on these right now at snap in live auction...

It is actually extremely cheap: rs-i = repetitive strain injury, a very useful name for development.

•••
•••
Last 2 L-LL.COM starting with E who takes them :)

E-UX.com - UX = User Experience
E-XK.com - XK = Extra Knowledge

•••
few sales i found on namebio

be-b.com $400 sedo 2007-07-03

i-cy.com $246 sedo 2007-06-05

e-na.com $2k buydomains 17-01-07

•••
arnie said:

now that is the beginnings of serious money! :$:

•••
Nice sales :)

arnie said:

•••
arnie said:

Nice finds Arnie, will rep if it lets me!
:great:

gary-

at snapnames live auction:
m-an.com $29.00 17-Dec-2007 In Auction

Last edited:
•••
in a few years these domains LL-L,L-LL will be worth around high xxx to x,xxx

•••
i-LL.com
&
e-LL.com

Good for investment

•••
cm-g.com is in Pre-Release at NameJet. Current bid is 200$

•••
Ergo said:
cm-g.com is in Pre-Release at NameJet. Current bid is 200$

For a possible end user **-g.com is an interesting combo where the g stands for group...must check what's left.....

•••
•••
ED-O.com sold :)

[email protected]?

anyone know an Ed or Fred with the last name starting with an "O"? :)

Should be a few in the world...

Or maybe education-online?

g-

•••
buckshotdots said:
ED-O.com sold :)

[email protected]?

anyone know an Ed or Fred with the last name starting with an "O"? :)

Should be a few in the world...

Or maybe education-online?

g-

I have O-Ed which stands for Open Education. I've got it at Whypark and use it as an article database. It's not for sale though...(Sorry Ed or Fred : )

•••
Couldn't help it, picked up P-OO ,now I need to go wash my hands (its late, my apologies lol).

g-

•••
I got my first two of these types of domains yesterday : )

a-jax.com

and faq-s.com

Can't say I am dissapointed with my choice

•••
Those are nice names raredn.com. I would be proud to have them too. However, this is a countdown thread for l-ll and ll-l names. I see that your new to posting here so I thought I'd share a few facts about these type of domains.

There are about 550,000 LLLL.com domains. (All are registered.)
There are about 17,500 LLL.com domains. (All are registered.)
Some people believe that L-LL.com and LL-L will be the next to go.

There are only about 17,500 LL-L.com and 17,500 L-LL.com domains of which more than 55% are taken. Currently their are about 18,000 combined left. It is anticipated that due to the small number of the 3 letter and dash domains, and the close resemblance to the 3 letter .coms which sell for $6,000, that once these domains are gone they will quickly go up in value. Another reason why they may quickly rise in price is that there are not that many of them which means their will be fewer opportunities to purchase them on the open market/auctions, etc., once they are gone.

•••
4ltrorg said:
Those are nice names raredn.com. I would be proud to have them too. However, this is a countdown thread for l-ll and ll-l names. I see that your new to posting here so I thought I'd share a few facts about these type of domains.

There are about 550,000 LLLL.com domains. (All are registered.)
There are about 17,500 LLL.com domains. (All are registered.)
Some people believe that L-LL.com and LL-L will be the next to go.

There are only about 17,500 LL-L.com and 17,500 L-LL.com domains of which more than 55% are taken. Currently their are about 18,000 combined left. It is anticipated that due to the small number of the 3 letter and dash domains, and the close resemblance to the 3 letter .coms which sell for $6,000, that once these domains are gone they will quickly go up in value. Another reason why they may quickly rise in price is that there are not that many of them which means their will be fewer opportunities to purchase them on the open market/auctions, etc., once they are gone.

Thankyou 4ltrorg! Self imposed slap to my forehead... Yes mine indeed are l-lll and lll-l not l-ll and ll-l seriously I need to be more with it.

I see this is a countdown, I have llll.com but no ll-l and l-ll, I will try to get some nice ones and join the club :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back