IT.COM

The Official DomainParking.com Thread [Acquired by ParkingCrew]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
My name is Ben and I am wondering, why the f**K you are not parking with us!

Why our parking platform is better:

1) We use Tier 1 Advertisers (Obviously)
2) We have pictures for every topic/thing imaginable, meaning your pages will look relevant and people will click more
3) We let YOU customize what you’re "For Sale" message looks like on the top of your pages
4) We Have 2 site builders for you to use when you want to build up your domains (Yes, you can use your own AdSense id) One is a rapid site builder, and the other is a more in depth WYSIWYG web builder tool.
5) We let you create your own domain store like www.PerfectNames.com or www.NameViking.com. Those are examples of my other clients. The store is totally integrated into your parking account, and lets you operate your portfolio more professionally, not to mention get and execute more DOMAIN SALES!
6) Our parking pages are now optimized for mobile traffic also. Every day more internet traffic comes to your parked pages via mobile, so what does your current parking company do about it? Nothing. Take a look at lesbo.com on your mobile. That’s what we do.

And WAIT there is more...

Contact me via [email protected] for a tour.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I'm new to this company, I need to check it first.

•••
Hey guys, any news with January payments?, they know they paid?, thank you very much and I hope to help me with this question!

•••
yes, payment today, thanks domainparking

•••
Are anyones sites down on Domainparking?

•••
payment today, thanks domainparking!!!

Last edited:
•••
Hi I have applied for DomainParking.com account and Ben asked me some questions which I replied. Then there is no response for any of my mails from DomainParking.com.

Ben are you there?

•••
that day will be paid this month?

•••
Hi I have applied for DomainParking.com account and Ben asked me some questions which I replied. Then there is no response for any of my mails from DomainParking.com.

Ben are you there?

Any improvements?

•••
I applied 15 days back. Forget approval , not even a email response from Domainparking.com. Seems support doesent really cares / need new members.

Last edited:
•••
someone have problem with statistics, estimate revenue

•••
DomainParking.com merged with ParkingCrew.com

Dear ___________,

As you know Igal, the vision behind Traffic Media/DomainParking.com had passed earlier this year.

Igal was one of the first members of the domain community to recognize domain parking as an important income stream for domain owners. Many standard concepts behind todays domainparking platforms were pioneered by Igal more than 10 years ago.

We at Traffic Media were looking for a partner to support all of our customers, emphasizing the fact that Igal’s vision and way of service will be continued.

ParkingCrew.com was found to be a great match.

ParkingCrew will continue to follow his visionary path and continue to provide innovations to the domain parking world.

On September 17th, 2013, ParkingCrew.com acquired the TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com customer base. We are confident that this move will further improve revenues for our customers.
ParkingCrew is welcoming all active TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com customers with the following benefits:

Net15 payments (that's right, 45 days earlier than you were used to)
a 10% bonus on your September TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com earnings if you continue to monetize with us

Revenues previously generated with TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com will be paid out by TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com. Moving forward, all revenues generated with ParkingCrew.com will be paid out by ParkingCrew.

For you there is only one thing to do:

Please go to this page to claim access to your ParkingCrew account. Once this has been done, you will receive your login credentials for ParkingCrew.com and can continue to check your stats and manage your domains from within our interface.

With regards to your domains and landing pages, you don’t have to do anything. We have made sure they stay up and running and you are all set. Since some accounts had ownership conflicts, please log in to your account and make sure that all domains you currently control have been added to your account.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with support at parkingcrew.

Your TrafficMedia and ParkingCrew teams

•••
DomainParking.com merged with ParkingCrew.com

Dear ___________,

As you know Igal, the vision behind Traffic Media/DomainParking.com had passed earlier this year.

Igal was one of the first members of the domain community to recognize domain parking as an important income stream for domain owners. Many standard concepts behind todays domainparking platforms were pioneered by Igal more than 10 years ago.

We at Traffic Media were looking for a partner to support all of our customers, emphasizing the fact that Igal’s vision and way of service will be continued.

ParkingCrew.com was found to be a great match.

ParkingCrew will continue to follow his visionary path and continue to provide innovations to the domain parking world.

On September 17th, 2013, ParkingCrew.com acquired the TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com customer base. We are confident that this move will further improve revenues for our customers.
ParkingCrew is welcoming all active TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com customers with the following benefits:

Net15 payments (that's right, 45 days earlier than you were used to)
a 10% bonus on your September TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com earnings if you continue to monetize with us

Revenues previously generated with TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com will be paid out by TrafficMedia/DomainParking.com. Moving forward, all revenues generated with ParkingCrew.com will be paid out by ParkingCrew.

For you there is only one thing to do:

Please go to this page to claim access to your ParkingCrew account. Once this has been done, you will receive your login credentials for ParkingCrew.com and can continue to check your stats and manage your domains from within our interface.

With regards to your domains and landing pages, you don’t have to do anything. We have made sure they stay up and running and you are all set. Since some accounts had ownership conflicts, please log in to your account and make sure that all domains you currently control have been added to your account.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with support at parkingcrew.

Your TrafficMedia and ParkingCrew teams

Forgiveness question, to see if anyone knows tell me?
Would only buy the portfolio?, both companies will continue to operate separately or together?, if parkingcrew buy domaingparking.com why not what pay already generated?
There are things that I don't understand, and I hope that it is only the portfolio of accounts if one can choose follow with domainparking.com
For my best parking company is really domainparking.com... so I hope to heart to follow with them...

Someone can explain happen from now on that more?, thanks guys!

•••
can anyone give me contact / email of domainparking.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back