IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of news on ICOs and tokens lately. Seems to be several new articles daily.

Here's a good one explaining it all:

https://qz.com/994466/the-new-crypt...igital-tokens-that-raise-millions-in-minutes/

Has anyone been following Google News on those topics? Insane amount of money being raised with token offerings, with many different types of start-ups. I've noticed people are regging 'token' and 'ICO' domains as well.

As @Keith said somewhere above, the smart thing to do would be to learn that market and also invest in some ICO's.

Last edited:
•••
A lot of news on ICOs and tokens lately. Seems to be several new articles daily.

Here's a good one explaining it all:

https://qz.com/994466/the-new-crypt...igital-tokens-that-raise-millions-in-minutes/

Has anyone been following Google News on those topics? Insane amount of money being raised with token offerings, with many different types of start-ups. I've noticed people are regging 'token' and 'ICO' domains as well.

As @Keith said somewhere above, the smart thing to do would be to learn that market and also invest in some ICO's.
Yup, we invest in tons of new ico :)

•••
That article talks about "brave" raising $35 mil in 15 seconds. It was BAT (basic attention token). We sent transactions immediately but people paid higher fees to execute first. There was also no cap on how many coins one wallet holder could purchase. 1 person bought over a third of all available coins. BAT is already trading at 8x the buy in!

•••
bitcoinsleuth.com
crypto sleuth.com

•••
I was wondering if you got in on that Keith, but I read about all of the trouble people were having. It just goes to show how popular and game-changing it all seems like it's going to be.

I'm waiting to see if regulation steps in and treats tokens as securities, but regardless, I think it's now an unstoppable machine.

Good luck with your investments. I'm reading and learning.

•••
I was wondering if you got in on that Keith, but I read about all of the trouble people were having. It just goes to show how popular and game-changing it all seems like it's going to be.

I'm waiting to see if regulation steps in and treats tokens as securities, but regardless, I think it's now an unstoppable machine.

Good luck with your investments. I'm reading and learning.
We honestly thought that there was an internal problem with the receiving wallet. A few minutes later it was announced that the fundraiser was closed! People paid $2000 just in transaction fees to jump the line. Crazy. But it's on to the next... cofound.it opens to the public in 2 days. We already bought in from early access. I suggest buying in if it's available in 2 days. You need ethereum to send for ico...

•••
Thanks for the tip.

Looking into getting ethereum as soon as possible.

•••
Thanks for the tip.

Looking into getting ethereum as soon as possible.
Better do it quick. It will most likely overtake bitcoin...

•••
I have only one: BitcoinWindow.com

Any thoughts?

•••
•••
ethereum.vip

thinking of selling, due to BTC pushing every other crypto up.

•••
ethereum.vip

thinking of selling, due to BTC pushing every other crypto up.
ethereum is more than an another crypto that follows bitcoin...
I think that future of ethereum will be better than bitcoin future.
Anyway, for your domain wait for a chinese buyer who has money...:xf.wink:

•••
Ethereum is now up over 5,000% since the start of the year (y) it's huge...
Ethereum domains = $$$$$ :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
I've got:

MyBTCWallet.com
BitFaucet.pro
BitCatch.io

Thinking to sell some of them...

•••
加密貨幣.cn & 加密货币.cn

Chinese for crytocurrency. Source: wikipedia

•••
BuckC.png

I got - BuckC.com

Short, catchy brandable with C referring to Currency / Cryptocurrency

Any thoughts ???

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
coinex /.com might be available for jv

•••
•••
CryptoP/u/nd/i/t com
CryptoS/u/p/p/l/i/e/r com
MoneroGuide.com
MoneroE/x/p//er/t com

•••
My 10 best friends are Billionaires by Niko Younts
Internet Entrepreneur, ..., premium domain expert, ..., and advocate of the Bitcoin Network - since 2013.

In Q1 / 2014, I sold the undeveloped premium domain asset; "BitcoinWallet.com" for $250,000. [And I sold too cheap.] Still today, it holds the record for largest public and verified domain sale within the crypto sector and Top 350 in Internet history.

Today, I am proud to own the largest bitcoin / blockchain / cryptocurrency premium domain asset portfolio in the world [providing millions of highly-targeted and unprovoked global visits since 2013] which includes the ultra-premium; BitcoinNetwork.com, BitcoinWallets.com, BitcoinExchanges.com - among others -as an example, our recent asset acquisitions after Litecoin hit $2B in market value; LitecoinWallet.com, LitecoinWallets.com, LitecoinExchange.com, LitecoinMining.com.

NOTEWORTHY: The mainstream news media didn't pick up on the Bitcoins.com and BitcoinExchange.com premium domain assets which were previously owned by Mt.Goxs' CEO, Mark Karpeles with a floating and documented $750,000 and $350,000 minimum bid in 2014, respectively, which currently do not resolve and are under the control of Trustee of Tibanne in bankruptcy court. In addition, the media missed the historical BTC.com and Bitcoin.com monthly lease agreements for $25,000 and $10,000 respectively alongside the subsequent lawsuit-and-judgement-awared for $570,000 over the Bitcoin.com fiasco which also noteworthy, was once used by Coinbase as seen here. They also missed countless five and six-figure sales including DigitalCurrencies.com, DistributedLedgers.com, Satoshi.com, BlockchainTechnology.com, etc.

Last edited:
•••
a recent one (dawtcom):

CryptoEdition

•••
My 3 favourite Cryptocurrency domains I own.
TheCryptocurrency.com
Cryptocurrancy.com
CryptoMining.org

•••
We should all start showcasing our crypto domains:

namecoin.com
bitcointo.com
bitcointalks.com
coinvery.com
cointips.com
coinrank.com
coinmoves.com
adcoins.com
stolencoins.com
scamcoins.com
plaincoins.com
piratescoin.com
partycoin.com
oakcoin.com
mercurycoin.com
hexcoin.com
geminicoin.com
bitloader.com
bitewise.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back