IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I've got BitcoinUncovered.com

I've also got JetCash.com, and I wondered if I should use that to start my own crypto currency. :)

•••
CryptoCurrancy.com now in my account (y)

Many spelling Currency as Currancy recently for some reason? I will forward it to TheCryptoCurrency.com when I eventually develop it (y)

upload_2017-5-26_21-1-54.png

•••
School me Keith ! Lol Tm issue with these ? Or one or few?
You're better off buying actual crypto currency vs all those domains :)

•••
•••
•••
No clue. You would need to research on uspto.

True. But that "careful" sounded ominous. Lol nevermind I'll check. Thanks Keith . Thanks for that crypto info. I found another one just now via linkedin.

Icocountdown.com haven't checked it yet.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm still sitting on WikiCoin(.)com which I've had for a while. I'll do something with it eventually.

•••
•••
I'll bet all my btc that it's a idn.

Could very well be. Maybe it was a wishful thinking post. Who knows?

I only have one name in this niche I grabbed from GD expired a couple of years ago. Turned out to be a waste of money, IMO.

Names aside, if I understood btc better I'd consider investing myself. Your 600 to 400k post got me curious.

•••
•••
Names aside, if I understood btc better I'd consider investing myself. Your 600 to 400k post got me curious.
The hard part isn't making killer returns, it's converting it to usd. I'll invest in a platform that operates seamlessly from crypto to cash!

•••
Could very well be. Maybe it was a wishful thinking post. Who knows?

I only have one name in this niche I grabbed from GD expired a couple of years ago. Turned out to be a waste of money, IMO.

All the Cryptos are in the RED right now after the rally this past week. Except for one Ripple XRP! but if I had money to burn right now I'd go with the ones in the RED right now some are experiencing 5%-20% drops.

might be opportunity.

•••
•••
•••
MonedaVirtual.com
MercadoBitcoins.com
ZonaBitcoins.com

•••
BitcoinChained.com - in view of the current price rise, this doesn't look to be the best name. :)

•••
Logos made (y)
2logo.png
logo1.png

The the above is correct an A instead of E and in Curr(e)ncy

•••
•••
Kryptowährungen.at
Kryptowährungen.eu

Kryptowährungen = Cryptocurrencies in German. German is the native languague of Austria (.at). German speakings folks absolutely love IDN names with Umlaut (like ä) in it, provided it is the correct spelling ofcourse.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back