IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which do you think is the most valuable Crypto+Keyword.com domain in existence, developed or not, not counting Crypto.com?
In no particular order -

Shop
Store
Fund
Chain
Trade
Exchange

There are a select few that could fetch 7 figures imo. So much money in this space!

•••
Coinminers.com
Coinminers.org
Coinminers.co.uk
Bitcoinminers.org
Bitcoinminer.org
Bitcoinminers.co.uk

Open to offers 👍

Sold coinminers.com for $1500 a couple of days ago, the other domains are still available 👍

•••
What are your opinions regarding these domain names?

CoinSitter.com (https://www.investopedia.com/tech/why-crypto-asset-management-next-big-thing/ )
CryptoManaging.com
MaxiBitcoin.com ( According to dictionary.com, the adjective "maxi" has the meaning of “very large in comparison with others of its kind“ and according to Thesaurus, maxi can be synonymous with the words unsurpassable, supreme, unequalable and ultimate. )
DigitalYuan.cc
DigitalYuan.cx
CryptoYuan.co
CryptoYuan.asia
CryptoYuan.xyz
CryptoYuanChina.com

•••
Which do you think is the most valuable Crypto+Keyword.com domain in existence, developed or not, not counting Crypto.com?
CryptoExchange.com followed by CryptoMarket.com.

It'd be cool to make a list of the top 100 and see how many NP'ers have names on that list.

•••
•••
CryptoLottery.com, a domain which I had previously sold in installments for $75,000 about two years ago, and which the buyer defaulted after paying ~40% (thus returning the domain to my possession), was re-sold yesterday (in installments at DAN), for an even higher figure.

I prefer to sell under long term agreements because payment plans fit more pockets, and if you get lucky, you'll sell the same name several times.

In another extreme case, many years ago I sold BitcoinMania.com for the astonishing amount of 300 BTC (equivalent to $2,400 at the time), and after the buyer finished paying, he didn't renew it and I hand-registered it once again.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Great flip either way. Belated congrats and another for the recent!

•••
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

It is time for me to share crypto poker now dot com

For any of those players out there who haven't utilized cryptocurrency, yet, to play the game you love, then there is no better time to learn about it. With banking laws and other regulations affecting the state of online poker worldwide for years, crypto-only poker operators have an opportunity to revolutionize the industry. If you like this site and idea to build around affiliate marketing with years of first-hand experiences to create new content now and in the future then smash that like button. Afterwards, dm me because I'm building a team and I may want you to start!

•••
•••
•••

Probably cheating: CryptoCurrency.com

•••
mc.jpg

•••
I have this great names. I think they might be worth a lot in the future because they're in Portuguese. Brazil is the world's fifth-largest country by area and the sixth most populous: 211 million people.

appcryptos.com
crypto-moedas.com (portuguese name = crypto-currencies in english)
cryptodigitais.com (portuguese name = digitalcrypto in english)
cryptomoeda.net (portuguese name = cryptocurrency in english)
cryptomoeda.org (portuguese name = cryptocurrency in english)
cryptomoedas.net (portuguese name = cryptocurrencies in english)
cryptomoedas.org (portuguese name = cryptocurrencies in english)

All these names are for sale in godaddy at this time of coronavirus.

•••
Probably cheating: CryptoCurrency.com

Yes. I have this: cryptomoeda.org (portuguese name = cryptocurrency in english). It is for sale in godaddy at this time of coronavirus.

•••
I have this great names. I think they might be worth a lot in the future because they're in Portuguese. Brazil is the world's fifth-largest country by area and the sixth most populous: 211 million people.

appcryptos.com

All these names are for sale in godaddy at this time of coronavirus.

The correct spelling for 'crypto' in Portuguese is cripto. While the use of English terms is common place all over Latin America, the use of the English term crypto followed by a Portuguese word 'moeda' makes a strange combination, which in my opinion devalues the domain substantially. It'd be more interesting if you had criptomoeda.com or cryptomoney.com.br.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself why these names were free for registration until 2020 when the hunt for crypto domains started in 2010.

•••
Crypto-Agents(.)com
CryptAgents(.)com
Coin-Depot(.)com
CryptoCoin(.)Agency
Cointrolled(.)com

•••
The correct spelling for 'crypto' in Portuguese is cripto. While the use of English terms is common place all over Latin America, the use of the English term crypto followed by a Portuguese word 'moeda' makes a strange combination, which in my opinion devalues the domain substantially. It'd be more interesting if you had criptomoeda.com or cryptomoney.com.br.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself why these names were free for registration until 2020 when the hunt for crypto domains started in 2010.

No. I asked my friend who specializes in cryptocoins before buying. And he said the two names are used in Portuguese (they use the crYptomoeda terms in courses on udemy). If in doubt please check.

2) He said the credibility of the 2 names (crYptomoedas and crIptomoedas) would be the same. See in google ads in Brazil.

3) If you still have questions look for the word crIpto in Brazil and then crYpto and you will see that the two words have similar number of searches in google ads too.

4) As you can see in the course of UDEMY was used the namecrYptomoedas (which is the same as I have). Which makes the name valuable. I tried to post the course link but the site does not allow it because I am not a premium user.

I'm Brazilian so I did this detailed explanation and based on data and not in opinions. I appreciate your question because now whoever read my explanation will better understand that both terms can be used without devaluing the name crYptomoedas.

This is undoubtedly one of the best names for those who want for example to promote a course on cryptos in Brazil .

I believe i will soon have a buyer for the name because cryptomoedas are an area that still has great profit potential. Perhaps this teacher who promoted the course at udemy may be a potential buyer since it is using the terms crYptomoedas. I tried to post the course link but the site does not allow it because I am not a premium user. If in doubt please check the name Cryptomoedas in UDEMY COURSES (has more than 1,000 students). This crYptomoeda name is not good is great. :$:

Success!

Last edited:
•••
crYptomoeda or criptomoeda?

Now I managed to post the course link on udemy. That's why I'm posting the text below.

udemy(.)com/course/cryptomoedas/ (the course has more than 1000 students is a good passive income)

I'm Brazilian so I did this detailed explanation and based on data and not in opinions. Now whoever read my explanation will better understand that both terms can be used without devaluing the name crYptomoedas: crYptomoeda or criptomoeda

crYptomoeda: This is undoubtedly one of the best names for those who want for example to promote a course on cryptos in Brazil .

I believe i will soon have a buyer for the name because cryptomoedas are an area that still has great profit potential.

Perhaps this teacher who promoted the course at udemy may be a potential buyer since it is using the terms cryptomoedas:

udemy(.)com/course/cryptomoedas/ (the course has more than 1000 students is a good passive income)

All these names are for sale in godaddy at this time of coronavirus. Take the opportunity for those who will resell them.

appcryptos.com

If you have any other questions, I'm here to clarify.

Success!

•••
If you have any other questions, I'm here to clarify.

Success!

With such a proven expertise in the domain field, I guess I can only bow to your wisdom and wait for the big sale announcement.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back