Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
As usual, taking someone's quotes out of context and not quoting the rest of what she said.

Hmm, that sounds familiar? Sounds a lot like what you do here, every single solitary day! (See above)

•••
Any chance you'll ever not be the absolute Queen of Fake News at NamePros?

It must be a hard, disappointing life to carry that much hatred around Enlytend?

President Trump approves Virginia emergency declaration ahead of Hurricane Florence

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/P...Virginia-emergency-declaration-492978191.html

Ugh, you have reading struggles as well:

"refuses so far to sign one for Va"

So far, meaning not yet when she posted. That changed, that's good.

--------------------------

Donald Trump cancels Ireland trip after massive protests planned throughout Dublin
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ch-leo-varadkar-golfing-twitter-a8533246.html

Go Irish
1200px-Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg.png

Last edited:
•••
Ugh, you have reading struggles as well:

"refuses so far to sign one for Va"

So far, meaning not yet when she posted. That changed, that's good.

I can read JB, you really are moron, and apparently you and Enlytend are now meteorologists as well!
You two, both love to run to the NamePros political thread every time Trump does or doesn't do something! Like two little girls tattling on a classmate! Look what Trump said on Twitter. Look what Trump didn't do yet! Look how stupid, the billionaire from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania is. The two of you are peas in sad sack pod! I've never seen anyone with as much hate and frustration as the two of you show on this thread daily! It's so obvious the Trump Presidency is eating you alive! It gives me great joy to see the hate seething out of people like you. Thanks for sticking up for the Fake News though, as it just proves what a maroon you show yourself to be each and every day on this thread! It's all good! Keep it up!
Great entertainment!

•••
I can read JB, you really are moron, and apparently you and Enlytend are now meteorologists as well!
You two, both love to run to the NamePros political thread every time Trump does or doesn't do something! Like two little girls tattling on a classmate! Look what Trump said on Twitter. Look what Trump didn't do yet! Look how stupid, the billionaire from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania is. The two of you are peas in sad sack pod! I've never seen anyone with as much hate and frustration as the two of you show on this thread daily! It's so obvious the Trump Presidency is eating you alive! It gives me great joy to see the hate seething out of people like you. Thanks for sticking up for the Fake News though, as it just proves what a maroon you show yourself to be each and every day on this thread! It's all good! Keep it up!
Great entertainment!

Nice little fit, but you're still wrong. You accused somebody of Fake News, which was wrong on your part, because it was true when it was posted. And I guess you still don't know what "so far" means. And you still called it Fake News, which now makes you a liar.

•••
I guess Nike didn't get killed.

Another gem from your big brain!

It's expected that Nike might see a short term bump from the left showing solidarity with the cop hater ,Kaepernick. Wouldn't expect anything else. The media couldn't wait to tell us all about the little sales bump. So their sales went up 31% in one day, a week, so what? after they announced they were basing an ad campaign around the cop hating, anthem kneeler, league killer himself! When Nike is going to feel it the most, is when people like me, stop buying anything with a Nike logo on it! (and trust me, it's a lot of $hit!) And trust me, it's already happening. It will take a few quarters until wealthy Americans who won't stand (pun intended!) for this $hit, stop buying anything with a Nike logo on it. A sales decline due to a company boycott won't be felt for a couple of quarters or more when half the country that used to buy Nike's no longer will!

•••
Another gem from your big brain!

It's expected that Nike might see a short term bump from the left showing solidarity with the cop hater ,Kaepernick. Wouldn't expect anything else. The media couldn't wait to tell us all about the little sales bump. So their sales went up 31% in one day, a week, so what? after they announced they were basing an ad campaign around the cop hating, anthem kneeler, league killer himself! When Nike is going to feel it the most, is when people like me, stop buying anything with a Nike logo on it! (and trust me, it's a lot of $hit!) And trust me, it's already happening. It will take a few quarters until wealthy Americans who won't stand (pun intended!) for this $hit, stop buying anything with a Nike logo on it. A sales decline due to a company boycott won't be felt for a couple of quarters or more when half the country that used to buy Nike's no longer will!

Why are you freaking out today? lol. So you're a boycotter now? I thought you guys made fun of boycotts. And Nike will be just fine, their stock is up today as well. Half the country, haha, delusional. Just vocal minority stuff on the internet. I was interested in how this would work out but a company like this doesn't make decisions like that on a whim, and it looks like it's going to pay off. He's also not a league killer, he's not even in the league, NFL will be just fine.

Last edited:
•••
Why are you freaking out today? lol. So you're a boycotter now?

Not freakin out at all. Just thought I'd chime in and call you and your girlfriend out on your lies and hate.
I'm a big boycotter now! The list is getting long! My wife had CNN on the other day and I flipped out!
She had a DeNiro movie on the other day, and I flipped out! She was playing a John Legend CD the other day and I flipped out. She asked for a drink of Water the other day, I thought of Maxine Waters and I flipped out. She wanted to go to Disney World and it's in Oralndo and it reminded me of you and I flipped out. I won't even log into Twitter anymore, as I get all my Trump tweets only from you!
Trust me, It's really hard to be a boycotter JB!

•••
Not freakin out at all. Just thought I'd chime in and call you and your girlfriend out on your lies and hate.
I'm a big boycotter now! The list is getting long! My wife had CNN on the other day and I flipped out!
She had a DeNiro movie on the other day, and I flipped out! She was playing a John Legend CD the other day and I flipped out. She asked for a drink of Water the other day, I thought of Maxine Waters and I flipped out. She wanted to go to Disney World and it's in Oralndo and it reminded me of you and I flipped out. I won't even log into Twitter anymore, as I get all my Trump tweets only from you!
Trust me, It's really hard to be a boycotter JB!

Nobody really cares if you don't buy Nike anymore. It's a worldwide company, a few butt hurt Trumpers protesting isn't going to change anything.

•••
Half the country, haha, delusional. Just vocal minority stuff on the internet.

No it's not! Just ask the NFL how things are going since Kaepernick took his knee?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Nobody really cares if you don't buy Nike anymore.
I bet Nike does? I used to spend so much money on Nike stuff. Dress sneakers, walking sneakers, half of my sports gear has a Nike logo on it. Football shirts, soccer shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, baseball hats, socks, softball cleats, golf sweaters, golf balls, tees, etc.! I would buy a new pair of Nike's every year for my wife to run the Spring Lake 5. They make a ton of NFL gear but I stopped buying that last year, so it won't effect them there at least. If you do see me with a beat up pair of Nikes on, don't call me a hypocrite though, as I am too cheap to throw any of my Nike stuff out, but I can assure you I won't be replacing it with anything Nike anytime soon! I'm sure I'm not the only American who feels this way!

•••
I bet Nike does? I used to spend so much money on Nike stuff. Dress sneakers, walking sneakers, half of my sports gear has a Nike logo on it. Football shirts, soccer shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, baseball hats, socks, softball cleats, golf sweaters, golf balls, tees, etc.! I would buy a new pair of Nike's every year for my wife to run the Spring Lake 5. They make a ton of NFL gear but I stopped buying that last year, so it won't effect them there at least. If you do see me with a beat up pair of Nikes on, don't call me a hypocrite though, as I am too cheap to throw any of my Nike stuff out, but I can assure you I won't be replacing it with anything Nike anytime soon! I'm sure I'm not the only American who feels this way!

You don't have to throw it out, you can donate it. There are lots of people that could use it. So basically, you're a fake protester/boycotter. Just pop off on the internet, but will still wear Nike, lol. As far as not the only American feeling that way, already addressed that "a few butt hurt Trumpers protesting isn't going to change anything."

NFL = American
Trump = some dumb Russian stooge

Last edited:
•••
So basically, you're a fake protester/boycotter. Just pop off on the internet, but will still wear Nike, lol.

I just explained this to you. I'll talk slow so you can grasp it. I'm too cheap to throw out useful items, so i will use them up. I don't care if people see me in Nike stuff, I'm no longer a super-model! But I won't spend another dime on anything with a Nike logo on it, so they won't receive anymore of my money! That's how a boycott works JB!

•••
I just explained this to you. I'll talk slow so you can grasp it. I'm too cheap to throw out useful items, so i will use them up. I don't care if people see me in Nike stuff, I'm no longer a super-model! But I won't spend another dime on anything with a Nike logo on it, so they won't receive anymore of my money! That's how a boycott works JB!

No, if people see you wearing it, it shows support, duh. You're walking around with Nike stuff on, free marketing for them. Take a real stand. Like I said, donate it. Go buy some Adidas, New Balance, whatever, stop supporting Nike.

•••
You're walking around with Nike stuff on, free marketing for them. Take a real stand.

It will cut my wardrobe in half! Not sure I'm that mad! Do you think people will look at me when I have Nike stuff on and say to themselves, "That guy hates cops!"? because that may change my mind?

Bruce.jpg

•••
It will cut my wardrobe in half! Not sure I'm that mad!

You care more about your clothing than police? Take a stand. They're out there for you and all you care about is your Nike clothing.

•••
refuses so far to sign one for Va"

Exactly. As of when I posted, he was still holding out on VA. I phrased it that way in hopes he still might be reasonable and sign one, He eventually came around - good!

Reading comprehension issues again :rolleyes:... really, some here need to work on that!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm done, i promise, sorry NP for clogging up the New Posts!

Cos.jpg

•••
BTW, Nike's target market is between 15 and 40 and as I recall their sales numbers are particularly strong with young, black males. Calculated risk using Kapernick, but supporters of 45 are probably an expendable slice of their market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back