Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trump revokes Brennan's security clearance
Trump also said he is still reviewing access to classified information for several former intelligence officials, including former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, former National Security Administration Director Michael Hayden, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former Attorney General Susan Rice, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr.

Each of those individuals has made statements critical of the president in the past.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401989-trump-revokes-brennans-security-clearance

Note to critics: speak up your mind at your own risks and expect punishment for not following official narrative.

•••
Protestant, evangelical churches don't have a Pope that can write laws. They govern by committee to set goals, manage priorities, budgets. Religious decisions are open to debate.

Protestant sects are independent. Of course it happens in other Churches but there is no hierarchy, political system to hide in.

Yes they do have hierarchy. It's different and not as deep rooted as the Catholics, but it can still be considered hierarchy...

The Orthodox Church in Russia + Greece also have a strong hierarchy...
https://www.hierarchystructure.com/protestant-church-hierarchy/

Most of the cases were discovered when a state Attorney General sued for access to secret church archives.

**I made the mistake of reading some of the documented abuse. It's borderline torture. **When discovered, some priest received letters of condolence from their superiors but none reported the abuse.

There is a culture of abuse and cover up in the American Catholic Church. If it's not rooted out, completely, it will continue to harm the Church and the good people associated with it.
There were still a lot of abusive priests alive when these investigations started coming out on the Media and elsewhere. So who did the victims in the US report these crimes to?

I've been hearing about these crimes for well over 25-30 years.

•••
You mean you already know the names of the culprits ? You should talk to the police, otherwise you are helping them evade justice.
By the way, burning cars is something that is unfortunately common and happens in any country. Petty acts of vandalism don't mean the country is falling apart - except for those who are brainwashed all day long by far right sites and have lost sense of measure and reality.
It's such a shame that you are so ignorant and brainwashed about how Sweden was before and how Sweden is now. No point in arguing with you. Use your bloody common sense and brains for a change...

•••
Yes they do have hierarchy. It's different and not as deep rooted as the Catholics, but it can still be considered hierarchy...

I don't know about Russia, in the USA there isn't a single protestant that can write religious doctrine or law. Everything is open to debate.

The Orthodox Church in Russia + Greece also have a strong hierarchy...
https://www.hierarchystructure.com/protestant-church-hierarchy/

There were still a lot of abusive priests alive when these investigations started coming out on the Media and elsewhere. So who did the victims in the US report these crimes to?

I've been hearing about these crimes for well over 25-30 years.

This guy, https://twitter.com/Cardinal_Wuerl is mentioned 200 times, wrote letters to perps and ignored victims. He a rich sob that lives in Washington DC and answers directly to the Pope.

•••
So Gilsan, who are the scum in question ? I am eager to learn from somebody who is better informed than the police.

•••
Gov. Mike Huckabee‏ Verified account @GovMikeHuckabee 16h16 hours ago
On way to CA for mtgs. Since it’s become a foreign country I have my passport and stashed some plastic straws in lining of suitcase. If caught I will ask for sanctuary status!

Ted Lieu’s response was spot on.:

01F3C5E3-D66D-41D3-813E-45F70F84F9F0.jpeg

•••
By the way, burning cars is something that is unfortunately common and happens in any country. Petty acts of vandalism don't mean the country is falling apart - except for those who are brainwashed all day long by far right sites and have lost sense of measure and reality.

Petty acts of vandalism is graffiti or a broken window, not a hundred burning cars, blocked roads and expressways.

BTW, rioters assaulted first responders and police with rocks.

Last edited:
•••
•••
BTW, rioters assaulted first responders and police with rocks.
Sad, but rather common unfortunately. Happens everywhere. In the US too. But apparently it is a problem only when it happens in Sweden.

•••
•••
Sad, but rather common unfortunately. Happens everywhere. In the US too. But apparently it is a problem only when it happens in Sweden.

Coordinated riots across the entire country. I can guarantee there would have been more than 2 people arrested.

•••
•••
So Gilsan, who are the scum in question ? I am eager to learn from somebody who is better informed than the police.
LOL... Don't you know that the Swedish authorities including the Police are always hiding the identity of the scum, because of PC? Is it so difficult to figure out who the gangs of rampaging violent youth are, after all the rapes + destruction they have done in a country that was a paradise on earth before the mass importation of so much scum from North Africa and the Middle East?

Do you really want to know who the scum is? Oh wait... I've already explained it... You're in dire need of an upgrade to reality...
images

Last edited:
•••
I don't know about Russia, in the USA there isn't a single protestant that can write religious doctrine or law. Everything is open to debate.
The vast majority of doctrine and law has already been written and as far as I know the Pope doesn't decide on his own.

This guy, https://twitter.com/Cardinal_Wuerl is mentioned 200 times, wrote letters to perps and ignored victims. He a rich sob that lives in Washington DC and answers directly to the Pope.
Then string him up, you know how and where and as far as this Pope is concerned, the faster he leaves this world, the better... I used to like him in the beginning but now... (n) (n)

Last edited:
•••
James Woods @RealJamesWoods
Yesterday’s #NewMexico terrorist bail hearing travesty begs the question: what is our government doing spending tens of millions of dollars sniffing Paul Manafort’s underwear drawer and ignoring domestic terrorists training children to kill?

Another POS snowflake that doesn't know how to use a can opener and dial phone, but calls other people uneducated...
DkpXojgVAAA0wr-

Last edited:
•••
NRA Gun Activist Eagerly Puts a Dildo In His Mouth. Then yells:
"My mouth is big enough for two of these".

•••
For her 80th birthday Maxine wants a President Trump impeachment...
maxine-birthday-wish.jpg

abcd8826e195bef3eb5d633e89d93b61aed1dddc425373cc89f95916f3babd35.jpg

6d547911a198293371438d667b45a4f0e3b9aaca76804782c45128dffb713756.png

08c912f47648ee2e5815ed5de15ba4aeb53c7c79cf20d33ba51f9984a6b80460.jpg

Last edited:
•••
By the way, burning cars is something that is unfortunately common and happens in any country.
Uh...no it isn't, not in most countries.
john brennan crying - Google Search.jpg

And for some comedy, former CIA director Brennan says about losing his clearance: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all Americans"

So America's home-grown Stasi spook, serial liar and torturer is now telling Americans they need to be concerned about the rights he has worked so hard to destroy. And the left are calling him a patriot. This is all one needs to know. For more background on this criminal: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING: Following his security clearance being revoked, MSNBC launches a GoFundMe page for Disgraced former CIA Director, John Brennan.

BREAKING: The Red Hen makes a stunning offer to John Brennan: "Dinner on us tonight!”

MOMENTS AGO: AP reporter just asked Jeff Sessions if he still has his security clearance, Sessions responded: "How do I find out?"

BIRTHDAY GIRL MAXINE: Maxine Waters issues a statement on her 85th Birthday: "I'm so very blessed that my Birthday falls out on the exact day I was born... ...every single year."

•••
Future GoFundMe Campaigns:
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
John Brennan
James Clapper
Susan Rice
Samantha Power
Loretta Lynch
John Podesta
Valerie Jarrett
Huma Abedin
Sally Yates
Lisa Page
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
Christopher Steele
Tony Podesta
Barack Obama
Debbie Wasserman

PREDICTION: President @realDonaldTrump will announce each revoked security clearance, one at a time. WHY? Because it's more fun.

Last edited:
•••
Spycraft is a dirty business, no matter who you’re working for. As CIA his jurisdiction was outside of the US.

Regardless of your “whatabouts” of Brennan’s past work (and if you recall he also ran point in finding and killing Osama Bin Laden), punishing your critics’ free speech is an abuse of presidential power, and shows just how weak and insecure 45 is. He’s looking more and more like Nixon, with his paranoid “enemy lists” every day.

Taking away his clearance was mostly symbolic since he’s not actively needing it now, but it was also short-sighted and stupid.

It was also an attempted distraction from the real issues. He’s running scared.

Last edited:
•••
NRA Gun Activist Eagerly Puts a Dildo In His Mouth. Then yells:
"My mouth is big enough for two of these".

That's both funny and sad. The stupidity runs down the entirety of the political spectrum - serious idiots on both sides. The result of a country that has abandoned serious education and passes out drugs like candy.

•••
So America's home-grown Stasi spook, serial liar and torturer is now telling Americans they need to be concerned about the rights he has worked so hard to destroy. And the left are calling him a patriot. This is all one needs to know. For more background on this criminal: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate
To be clear, I was not defending him. I don't have a high opinion of the guy.
I was just pointing out that 45 seems to be engaged once again in a petty revenge operation against the critics. He's not just going after the critics but also intimidating others who might contradict the official narrative.

BTW I don't think a president should have those kinds of discretionary powers, and should be able to sanction, demote or fire people just because he feels like it, especially when they have worked in a previous administration but are no longer in active duty.

•••
That's both funny and sad. The stupidity runs down the entirety of the political spectrum

It’s a well known fact that the ability to be an idiot is totally agnostic to race, religion, gender and political beliefs.

As is the ability to be a good, intelligent and productive person. That’s why labeling groups by broad similarities doesn’t work.

•••
I was just pointing out that 45 seems to be engaged once again in a petty revenge operation against the critics.

Much like you, this guy has called the President of the United States, a traitor! He's a disgrace to the United States and doesn't deserve to have a security clearance while Trump is President! You can call it revenge, I call it a very smart business decision!

BTW I don't think a president should have those kinds of discretionary powers, and should be able to sanction, demote or fire people just because he feels like it, especially when they have worked in a previous administration but are no longer in active duty.

But he does, so he did, and it's done! Once again the media and the lunatics on the left can say how he's trying to suppress Brennan's freedom of speech or intimidate his opponents, but that's just bull$hit! Brennan wouldn't help Trump if he knew of an impending terrorist attack, that's how much he despises him! So his security clearance is absolutely useless to our country or our safety! He'd rather see Americans die then to be perceived as helping Trump, that's how toxic he is at this point! Good riddance, he'll be a regular on CNN now talking about what a traitor Trump is! Just like you do here! It's useless rhetoric!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back