IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This public vulgarity shows how Liberals have eroded morality
Facebook_1.png

@JB Lions @enlytend @Kate @lennco all probably think that this is OK and this is cool!

•••
Facebook_1.png

@JB Lions @enlytend @Kate @lennco all probably think that this is OK and this is cool!
Hell No this is not OK!
This is a repulsive image on an American president and its unacceptable!
Art is in the eye of the beholder and my eye sees it not as art but as part of what is wrong with society today. Look I don't like the guy and I think he is despicable but I do not ever want to see any harm like this happen to him.
This type of crap is done on all side and needs to stop.

Last edited:
•••
This is concerning and not getting enough attention -
Right after Helsinki, Russia began accusing the former US ambassador of conspiring with Bill Browder to commit financial crimes.

I'm not going to go into the whole story, look it up if you don't know it, but Browder discovered and EXPOSED corruption at the highest levels in Russia. His lawyer was Magnitsky - Magnitsky was imprisoned on false charges, denied medical care and eventually beaten to death by guards / prison officials. Hence, the Magnitsky Act.

Russia has tried multiple times to get other countries to extradite Browder on baseless charges - he's a thorn in Putins' side. He knows where the bodies are buried.

McFaul is now a professor of Russian studies, but remains a respectful but outspoken critic of both tRUmp's foreign policy (or lack thereof) and Putin. He also knows where bodies are buried and who buried them. He was friendly with Medvedev (Putin's predecessor). Putin harassed him and his family while he was in the country. BTW, he was NOT in Russia in the years of their complaint.

For good measure, they're including Steele in these charges. Also someone T and P would like to see gone, and has no relationship to either of the other two.

Russia wants to question Christopher Steele, Michael McFaul, top politicians for aiding Bill Browder

•••
And what "agreements" would those be? And just the two of them - no Pompeo? No Mattis? I don't recall any mention of this in the post-summit presser...

Embassy of Russia in the USA / Посольство России в США

The Russian Defense Ministry is ready for the practical implementation of agreements in the area of global security reached in Helsinki between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump, the ministry's spokesman, Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, told reporters on Tuesday.

The spokesman specified that the Russian military was "ready to intensify contacts with American colleagues at the level of the General Staffs and through other available channels of communication to discuss the extension of the START treaty, the interaction in Syria, and other topical issues of military security."

Russian President Vladimir Putin attended his first face-to-face meeting with US President Donald Trump in the Finnish capital of Helsinki. The two parties discussed the current state of bilateral relations along with pressing issues on the international agenda.

Last edited:
•••
or the racist birther stuff from Trump

or

no immigrants from Mexico (brown) or Africa (black) but Norway (white) hell yeah

------------------------------------------------

So heard something about Russian military being ready to implement whatever was agreed to at the meeting. Have to find more info on that to see what that's about and if I heard that right. Trump (with translators) alone with Putin in a room for 2 hours. Who thought that was a good idea.

( just reading enlytends post on this after I typed this)

And want to go over this point again with North Korea.

Somehow we went from: Trump administration said denuclearization should start "without delay," and after the meeting, it spoke of the process beginning "very quickly."

to

Trump now says no 'time limit' to denuclearize NKorea

So that means no denuking. He got played by Kim, got played by Putin. Failure abroad and at home.

•••
It is absolutely essential to know about the Magnitsky affair to understand the present (poor) relations with Russia.
But the MAGA crowd can't be bothered.
Of course it's one topic that 45 won't raise in front of Putin, not more than Novichok, eastern Ukraine, Crimea, Russian interference in elections etc. On the other hand Traitor 45 had the 'guts' to attack his own country and disavow his own appointes in front of Putin, excuse Russia for everything and blame America for everything. He also had the guts to humiliate the UK PM during his recent visit, insult the mayor of London, and fail to abide by protocol multiple times in front of the Queen of England. But he did not have the guts to stand up with America's closest ally coping with the fallout from Novichok.

Russia must be holding lots of Компромат.

•••
Also interesting - his comments about Montenegro. Was that a trial balloon for backing out of article 5?

•••
First briefing in about 2 weeks coming up shortly.

Then he replied to a question is Russia still meddling, he said no.

So more cleanup to do.

Probably a lot of questions about secret agreements reached with Russia.

Last edited:
•••
First briefing in about 2 weeks coming up shortly.

Then he replied to a question is Russia still meddling, he said no.

So more cleanup to do.
The man is truly under Putin's control.
How any Trump supporters can still stand by this trader is astonishing.

What the Hell was said and agreed to in that room in those 2 hours?
How much did he sell all of us Americans out to Putin?

All of you Trumpers! WAKE UP and smell the Crap Trump is selling you!

•••
All of you Trumpers! WAKE UP and smell the Crap Trump is selling you!
We are wide awake and don't need you or any other Lefties to tell us how to think... We already have the Liberal Media doing that constantly, without success for quite a while now...

1484023826827.jpg

•••
What the Hell was said and agreed to in that room in those 2 hours?
How much did he sell all of us Americans out to Putin?

Translator should be questioned by congress under oath.

•••
Was there any American in the room ?

•••
Was there any American in the room ?
They were saying yesterday the American translator was there.
I can think of a few others who SHOULD have been there...

Дерьмо (dyeer-mo) Russian for (bull)sh*t.

•••
We are wide awake and don't need you or any other Lefties to tell us how to think... We already have the Liberal Media doing that constantly, without success for quite a while now...

1484023826827.jpg
2e9gjq.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just finished reading the indictment of the 12 Russians.
It's available here: https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/07/Muellerindictment.pdf
I advise Americans to read it, since your president obviously didn't - or dismissed all of it.

There is another thing your president would want you to forget: he actually endorsed hacking, that's why his own legitimacy will always be questioned because the electoral process was tainted, and Putin is the #1 beneficial owner of the 2016 election.
Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts
In what kind of country does a presidential candidates call upon a hostile foreign power to hack into his opponent and obstruct justice ?

•••
Apparently, Vlad offered to trade a chance for Mueller to interview the 12 GRU agents in exchange for Browder, Steele (both UK citizens) and our former ambassador to Russia ??!!!

And that оранжевый мудаk, who doesn’t even think those 12 guys did anything, thinks this is a good deal?

These are 3 people who pose a threat to Putin’s personal little empire. Browder exposed money laundering and corruption at the top levels of their government. He wouldn’t live to step off a plane in Russia.

http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/

Last edited:
•••
Looks like another Swamp Creature has been caught, this non-stop corruption:

Trending - https://twitter.com/search?q=Zinke&src=tren&lang=en

Interior watchdog opens probe of land deal linking Zinke, Halliburton chairman

"The inspector general’s probe will focus on whether U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated conflict of interest laws, the latest official inquiry of Zinke’s activities in his 16 months helming the department."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/18/ryan-zinke-interior-probe-732005

•••
You can put all the memes you like and I can put even better memes, so I suggest you go preach to someone else... you'll never be able to convince me
Facebook-be09cf.png

•••
you'll never be able to convince me
I have no doubt about that.

You and many other poor souls will walk right off that cliff with Trump.
And it will be One Hell of a Drop :inpain:

TrumpSupporters_zpsxjvywuh9.jpg

•••
I have no doubt about that.

You and many other poor souls will walk right off that cliff with Trump.
And it will be One Hell of a Drop :inpain:

TrumpSupporters_zpsxjvywuh9.jpg
Not a problem for me, 'cause...
d5b7cb325ae3f2a0b6001016a6345a20--be-free-fly.jpg

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back