IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is better than CNN, MSNBC and Fox!

•••
Terry McCuliffe says "millions" of Americans are going to die, everyone take another drink.

•••
•••
No, it isn't. I don't like racists, that doesn't make me bad or worse than them. That's just silly. It makes me on the right side. And it's not anyone who disagrees with me, it's more about the issue that we disagree on.

You have a well voiced bigotry for Christians ( Jesus freaks ). You tried to misdirect, then minimize and qualify your bigotry but this isn't the first time.

You see a distinction between racism and bigotry but they are pretty much the same.

I know you're against gay marriage. I know you're against a woman's right to her body. I did ask you one time about dinosaurs, and you said you believed in them, while there are some Christians who don't. But where do you stand on testing that can save lives, are you really against that as well, or is that one issue you're ok with?

You really don't know anything. Your characterizations are from ignorance.

Last edited:
•••
You really don't know anything. Your characterizations are from ignorance.

That makes no sense. I just posted your views on issues............based on what you posted here. So how could I be wrong? Then I asked you a specific question, what are your views on stem cell research that can save lives? Simple question, you dodged.

As far as the other stuff, I again, gave specifics what I was talking about. And you're trying to use the word bigot in a different way than most.

Let's take gay marriage. You just said I don't know your views on this. Are you aware that you're posting on a public forum? Are you aware of the search function? Just a few of your many posts on the subject:

As for Gays being married, it devalues marriage. If two men or two women can be married, why not three men to two women and one man?

Most of America believes Marriage should be restricted to a man and women. Even liberal California and Oregon.

It's not just about gay marriage. It's about reality. Children need a mother and father. Not two dads.

Just like the polls said the same bill wouldn't pass in California. As a matter of fact, if I remember right, every time it's been on the ballot.. the majority voted against same-sex marriage.

The last one you lied about.

So yes, you're against gay marriage. I do know this because you told everybody this.

Then against a woman's right to her body. How many quotes do you think I can get from you speaking out against abortion?

So stop lying all the time, like I don't know how you feel on certain issues.

---------------------
WOW... That coward could have killed her with that punch. Why are blacks becoming so hateful of whites?

Why are whites becoming so hateful of whites?

Why are whites becoming so hateful of the elderly?

Why do you post your racist stuff in this thread, when you can just post it up at the other racist sites you frequent?

Last edited:
•••
That makes no sense. I just posted your views on issues............based on what you posted here. So how could I be wrong? Then I asked you a specific question, what are your views on stem cell research that can save lives? Simple question, you dodged.

You try to excuse your bigotry by saying it's about issues but doing so, prove a misunderstanding of the Christian faith. Your "issues" are beliefs held by almost every every Catholic and Protestant

You're an atheist, I don't expect you to understand but your insults and pejoratives are plain bigotry. I doubt you'll ever admit it so will continue to be a bigot.

As far as the other stuff, I again, gave specifics what I was talking about. And you're trying to use the word bigot in a different way than most.

Let's take gay marriage. You just said I don't know your views on this. Are you aware that you're posting on a public forum? Are you aware of the search function? Just a few of your many posts on the subject:

So yes, you're against gay marriage. I do know this because you told everybody this.

Then against a woman's right to her body. How many quotes do you think I can get from you speaking out against abortion?

So stop lying all the time, like I don't know how you feel on certain issues.

---------------------

Why are whites becoming so hateful of whites?

Why are whites becoming so hateful of the elderly?

Why do you post your racist stuff in this thread, when you can just post it up at the other racist sites you frequent?

Last edited:
•••
With Foster Homes Idle and Children Languishing, Catholic Agency Fights Back Against Philadelphia LGBT Policy Barring It
https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07...-against-philadelphia-lgbt-policy-barring-it/

Although at least 250 children in Philadelphia are in need of foster homes, 35 homes willing to take them in are still waiting—and the private religious charity that could bring them together is fighting back against a city that doesn’t want its help.

TL;DR: Philadelphia won't allow Catholic charities to place foster children because the refuse to recognize same-sex marriage.

•••
You try to excuse your bigotry by making it about issues but doing so, prove a misunderstanding of the Christian faith. Your "issues" are beliefs held by almost every every Catholic and Protestant.

You're an atheist, I don't expect you to understand but your insults and pejoratives are plain bigotry. I doubt you'll ever admit it so will continue to be a bigot.

I don't have a misunderstanding of the faith, I have plenty of relatives that are very religious. My issues with some of your beliefs are legit. I think you have an issue with some of them, it's why you refuse to answer a simple question about testing that may save lives. Tell me how that makes sense to be against it? Testing that could save your life, an atheist's life, a fellow Christian's life. You're trying to compare that to somebody being racist, is just stupid. Then topics like gay marriage, now settled and legal, was something that has zero to do with your life, but you are fine with having your beliefs interfere with other people's happiness. So yes, I have no problem saying you're wrong on those issue, based on merely being a decent human being. And then your lying alone, is that very Christian like?

Last edited:
•••
I don't have a misunderstanding of the faith, I have plenty of relatives that are very religious. My issues with some of your beliefs are legit. I think you have an issue with some of them, it's why you refuse to answer a simple question about testing that may save lives. Tell me how that makes sense to be against it? Testing that could save your life, an atheist's life, a fellow Christian's life. You're trying to compare that to somebody being racist, is just stupid.

Jesus freaks, liars, stupid, racist, homophobes.

What is the reason for adding another paragraph of babble AFTER I answered.
Capture.JPG

You just can't contain your bigotry.

Last edited:
•••
Jesus freaks, liars, stupid, racist.

Dodge. Are you against testing that could save lives? It's a simple yes or no question. A decent person would be fine with that.

•••
So, they want to do this to cover for Trump's trade war mess:

As Trade War Begins, Feds Eye $30 Billion Bailout Fund For Farmers Facing Losses

America steels for major fallout as it officially launches its trade war with China on Friday.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-trade-war-begins_us_5b3865ece4b08c3a8f6b10a9

------------------------------
Thanks Trump, the recession should happen next year.

U.S. Debt On Track to Grow to 'Highest Level in U.S. History by Far' Says CBO

http://www.newsweek.com/debt-deficit-trump-cbo-recession-996208

Opinion: This reliable indicator of a bear market in stocks — and a recession — just flashed a warning
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/opinion-this-reliable-indicator-of-a-bear-market-in-stocks-—-and-a-recession-—-just-flashed-a-warning/ar-AAzNZIK?li=BBnbfcL
------------------------------

Trump pardons ranchers whose arrests led to armed occupation of wildlife refuge
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-led-to-armed-occupation-wildlife-refuge.html

----------------------
Jim Clapper Just Nuked the Trump Presidency
"I think this past weekend is illustrative of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is. He knows how to handle an asset, and that’s what he’s doing with the president … You have to remember Putin’s background. He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do. They recruit assets. And I think some of that experience and instincts of Putin has come into play here in his managing of a pretty important account for him, if I could use that term, with our president."

Now Putin has summoned his asset Trump to come and meet with him.

Trump says Putin meeting 'may be the easiest of them all'
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics/trump-putin-meeting/index.html

Last edited:
•••
Better late then never: Trump grants clemency to Oregon ranchers
“The evidence at trial regarding the Hammonds’ responsibility for the fire was conflicting, and the jury acquitted them on most of the charges.“

“The previous administration, however, filed an overzealous appeal that resulted in the Hammonds being sentenced to five years in prison. This was unjust.”

https://nypost.com/2018/07/10/trump...rs-who-sparked-occupation-of-wildlife-refuge/

•••
Dodge. Are you against testing that could save lives? It's a simple yes or no question. A decent person would be fine with that.

Stop making stuff up to deflect from your bigotry.

•••
mr-x said:
Just like the polls said the same bill wouldn't pass in California. As a matter of fact, if I remember right, every time it's been on the ballot.. the majority voted against same-sex marriage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)
Eliminates Rights of Same-Sex Couples to Marry. Initiative Constitutional Amendment Results

Votes %
14px-Yes_check.svg.png
Yes 7,001,084 52.24%
14px-X_mark.svg.png
No 6,401,482 47.76%
Valid votes 13,402,566 97.52%
Invalid or blank votes 340,611 2.48%
Total votes 13,743,177 100.00%
Registered voters/turnout 17,304,428 79.42%

Same position as Obama, Clinton and most democrat leadership in the house and senate.

Last edited:
•••
Eliminates Rights of Same-Sex Couples to Marry. Initiative Constitutional Amendment Results

Votes %
14px-Yes_check.svg.png
Yes 7,001,084 52.24%
14px-X_mark.svg.png
No 6,401,482 47.76%

Same position as Obama, Clinton and most democrat leadership in the house and senate.

Already took apart your nonsense before:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-572#post-6424777

Yeah.. a poll. OK. What were the polls like in California?

You were using polls from 2004 and 2008, instead of new info.

Stop making stuff up to deflect from your bigotry.

That doesn't even make sense. How does asking you a specific question = making stuff up? Why are you scared in answering a simple question? It's like the dinosaur question, you dodged that one for a long time as well. Are you trying to deflect from your ridiculous views? Your views based on imaginary stuff is more important than testing that can save lives? Afraid to admit it?
--------------------

Speaking of which, this just popped up today, another example of what I'm taking about. Putting your religious beliefs ahead of your own child. Is that decent? Not to me. Most Christians would go to the hospital, then you have these fundamentalist types:

A religious Oregon couple didn’t believe in medical care. After newborn’s death, they’re headed to prison.

"The Mitchells are the fifth set of parents from the Followers of Christ Church to face criminal charges after failing to secure medical attention for their children in the past nine years, according to the prosecutor.

“For far too long, children in this church have been needlessly suffering and dying because their parents, as a condition of their religious beliefs, have refused to seek medical care for their children,” the district attorney’s office stated."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/a-religious-oregon-couple-didn’t-believe-in-medical-care-after-newborn’s-death-they’re-headed-to-prison/ar-AAzPFXD?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Already took apart your nonsense before:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-572#post-6424777

You were using polls from 2004 and 2008, instead of new info.

That was an election, not a poll. What is wrong with you?

That doesn't even make sense. How does asking you a specific question = making stuff up? Why are you scared in answering a simple question? It's like the dinosaur question, you dodged that one for a long time as well. Are you trying to deflect from your ridiculous views? Your views based on imaginary stuff is more important than testing that can save lives? Afraid to admit it?
--------------------

Speaking of which, this just popped up today, another example of what I'm taking about. Putting your religious beliefs ahead of your own child. Is that decent? Not to me. Most Christians would go to the hospital, then you have these fundamentalist types:

A religious Oregon couple didn’t believe in medical care. After newborn’s death, they’re headed to prison.

"The Mitchells are the fifth set of parents from the Followers of Christ Church to face criminal charges after failing to secure medical attention for their children in the past nine years, according to the prosecutor.

“For far too long, children in this church have been needlessly suffering and dying because their parents, as a condition of their religious beliefs, have refused to seek medical care for their children,” the district attorney’s office stated."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/a-religious-oregon-couple-didn’t-believe-in-medical-care-after-newborn’s-death-they’re-headed-to-prison/ar-AAzPFXD?li=BBnb7Kz

Now your using outliers and extreme cases to justify bigotry. Stop.

Last edited:
•••
Pat Condell allways says it as it is... This video is censored and unavailable in Germany... Stupid German authorities don't want it's citizens to hear the truth...

•••

Votes %
14px-Yes_check.svg.png
Yes 7,001,084 52.24%
14px-X_mark.svg.png
No 6,401,482 47.76%

So the majority of people in California voted Yes and then along comes some stupid Liberal Judges and overturned Prop. 8, effectively telling the majority to go fu*k themselves.

So what was the point in voting? Same thing is happening in the UK with Brexit. The majority voted to leave the EU 2 years ago, but the minority losers don't accept it, keep trying to block it and want another vote.

What the pathetic British Liberals fail to realize is that if they were to go to vote again they would lose by an even greater margin. What a bunch of Dumbos...

Exactly the same in the USA with Trump winning the elections and the losers (Hillary + the Democrats + the MSM) not accepting it.

It is totally impossible to live in a country with Liberals. They don't know how to lose. They're even worse than communists...

Last edited:
•••
You seem to think you're more moral than Gilsan but I don't see it.
You're talking to that slimy snake again about me? Remember one thing about snakes... they can NEVER be trusted, they will always turn and bite you, no matter how nice you are to them

Now lets see if that slimy snake reports me to the moderator, so as to have this post deleted, like he's done before... just like a slimy venomous snake...
giphy-downsized.gif

•••
You're talking to that slimy snake again about me? Remember one thing about snakes... they can NEVER be trusted, they will always turn and bite you, no matter how nice you are to them

Now lets see if that slimy snake reports me to the moderator, so as to have this post deleted, like he's done before... just like a slimy venomous snake...
giphy-downsized.gif

Gilsan says some stupid stuff,

Hey, just a minute there... "I say stupid stuff".

GILSAN post all kinds of crazy sometimes racist bullsh*t.

Last edited:
•••
Still hasn't occurred that that the pejoratives, condescension and anger you have for for anyone who disagrees with you is just as bad or worse than what you accuse Gilsan ( and me ) of.

You just make excuses and more accusations.
Slimy venomous snakes are like that. NEVER trust them no matter what... they will turn against you every time...
tumblr_nzs0h4y7Tw1rk0k2jo1_500.gif

•••
•••
Leftists Erupt Over Racist Attack of Elderly Hispanic Man Beaten, Told “Go Back to Your Home Country” – But Wait Until You See the Attacker...
Fake News Washington Post ran a story titled, ‘Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to “go back to your country”‘
DhxacDqWAAgpxeH.jpg

But, buried four paragraphs down in WaPo’s article, they describe the attacker as a black woman.

Here she is:

Yet-to-be-identified-assailant-1.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-country-but-wait-until-you-see-the-attacker/

•••
Fake News Washington Post ran a story titled, ‘Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to “go back to your country”

That's not fake you idiot, she is a woman. Your problem was this:

they describe the attacker as a black woman

That's the exact type of racist stuff you would find on sites like StormFront, where the focus is on what color the attacker is. As if, I couldn't find white people committing crime all day, like the one I posted earlier. In this thread, not once have you posted anything like that. It's all black or Muslim. Bitter, old, racist man.

•••
Breaking News!!!
The 1%'s can manipulate the stock market.
Governments can manipulate the stock market.
Starbucks can't break a hundred dollar bill.
Ceo's profit from non-profits.
Hillary Clinton is a liar.
Donald Trump is a narcissist.
Ai will soon take over the planet.
Amazon will be out of business in 7 years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back