Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He finally got his Time magazine cover - now he can get rid of the fake ones ...

•••
A great cover of the little Immigrant Girl and the Heartless SOB
@enlytend

Heartless son of bitch. Now that outrage sheep mob has peaked, the truth will start leaking out. Two weeks in an CNN still doesn't know what's happening on the border.

DgOLVINX4AUy_F6.jpg

Hypocrites didn't care about Obama hotels in 2014 or children being abused in 2015. No reports about the actual conditions on the border.. just heartrending stories to stoke self-righteous outrage.

Last edited:
•••
The SOB Time Magazine doesn't give a sh*t about "the children".

That's why it tells Americans not to have them at every available opportunity...
DgOTRVNWAAAAKb5

•••
Republicans lost the propaganda battle by letting liberal media twist the truth without any push back from people actually dealing with the problem.

•••
How long before democrats encouraged by media hatred, start attacking republicans?Already doxing ICE employees. Democrats seem willing to destroy the country to get revenge on Trump.

What happens if a republican fights back?

http://thefederalist.com/2018/06/20...ldren-to-be-raped-and-border-agents-murdered/

Result of media pumping outrage stories to damage President Trump

Laurence Key allegedly called Mast’s Washington office Monday and said, “I’m going to find the congressman’s kids and kill them,” an intern who took the call told the FBI, according to a federal complaint filed in U.S. District Court. “If you are going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids.”
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...reats-u-s-rep-brian-masts-children/716771002/

nXJRGwJ_

•••
Result of media pumping outrage stories to damage President Trump

Laurence Key allegedly called Mast’s Washington office Monday and said, “I’m going to find the congressman’s kids and kill them,” an intern who took the call told the FBI, according to a federal complaint filed in U.S. District Court. “If you are going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids.”
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...reats-u-s-rep-brian-masts-children/716771002/

nXJRGwJ_
They should arrest the SOB Peter Fonda and other Hollyweird scum... and then
build-a-wall-around-and-make-them-pay-for-it.jpg

•••
Very disturbing to hear that HHS is saying there will NOT be efforts made to reunite the kids already separated with their parents. WTF?

This means the US is effectively kidnapping over 2000 children. But hey, they’re just poor brown kids “infesting” the country...

What’s going to happen to them?

Not. Acceptable.

•••

Oh FFS GILSAN - how lame can you get?

How can you even begin to compare an article on people who CHOOSE not to have children to a situation where people’s children are FORCIBLY TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM with no plans to reunite them?

•••
•••
•••
Wow that's some fast creative photo shop there my friend.

Seriously, media is playing us all. Doesn't it surprise you that there have been so few interviews of border agents? With immigrants?

95% of coverage is talking heads expressing heart break over talking point stories.

** Posted a video yesterday of NBC journalist ecstatic they finally found a story they could use to punish Trump. Then he realizes he was speaking live and tried to walk it back.

Last edited:
•••
Oh FFS GILSAN - how lame can you get?choice

How can you even begin to compare an article on people who CHOOSE not to have children to a situation where people’s children are FORCIBLY TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM with no plans to reunite them?
People who choose NOT to have children, when they can, are SELFISH. Those that do it because of health or certain other reasons, I can understand.

Time Magazine is part of the Liberal biased lying media, that is anti-Trump, pro abortion, anti-family values, pro Obama. I used to be a subscriber of "Time" but stopped about 15 years ago, when I started noticing their anti-Conservative bias...

Most of what Time is for, I'm against. They are no different from from the rest of the super biased liberal media machine... the enemy of the people.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Liberals don't give give a crap about this story... because it happened in the Obama era...

They care enough to keep posting it on twitter and fb like it happened yesterday.

•••
They care enough to keep posting it on twitter and fb like it happened yesterday.
They are very good at twisting the story around in their favor, but won't go back and admit it... so their sheeple will believe every lie thet put out...

•••
People who choose NOT to have children, when they can, are SELFISH.

Not that this has any thing to do with US politics but...

Say WHAT?! That's a pilha de merda.

Maybe they:
  • Are single
  • Marriage or relationship on shaky ground, don’t want to bring a child into that.
  • Have a job that wouldn’t let them spend enough time with a child (travel, long hours, etc)
  • Can’t afford it
  • Don’t want to add to the world overpopulation
  • Don’t think they would be good parents
Peoples choices to have kids or not has nothing to do with you. You're clutching at straws because you're mad at Time's DJT cover.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Say WHAT?! That's a pilha de merda.
Pilha de merda ???:xf.frown: (n)

Maybe they:
  • Are single
  • Marriage or relationship on shaky ground, don’t want to bring a child into that.
  • Have a job that wouldn’t let them spend enough time with a child (travel, long hours, etc)
  • Can’t afford it
  • Don’t want to add to the world overpopulation
  • Don’t think they would be good parents
  • Are single -- Many single unmarried people have children...
  • Marriage or relationship on shaky ground, don’t want to bring a child into that. -- I can understand that...
  • Have a job that wouldn’t let them spend enough time with a child (travel, long hours, etc) --- For how long? All their lives?
  • Can’t afford it --- :ROFL::ROFL: In America? :ROFL::ROFL:
  • Don’t want to add to the world overpopulation --- LOL.. What a joke... Then why do you want illegal children coming in? Or allowing Muslims with 6-8 children on average?
  • Don’t think they would be good parents --- Maybe if they had 2-3 kids they would change their minds...
Peoples choices to have kids or not has nothing to do with you..
It's called Freedom of Speech. I am free to have my opinion about SELFISH people without being called a Pile of Sh*t (Pilha de Merda) although I'm well aware that Liberals are trying really hard to deny me those rights...

•••
I came across that article this morning, of course, because all the dishonest media outlets, carried it as a "breaking news story" ! From 2016! The media is so dishonest, and the left is so driven by hatred for President Trump, that they won't read the article, or are too stupid to realize this happened under Obama's Administration, but then tweet it out like it happened this week, and then tweet their stupid anecdotes out blaming Trump! The dishonesty, propaganda and hatred from the left is at an all time high! The media's coverage of the immigration issue has completely overwhelmed any coverage of the BS AG report of how biased the FBI and DOJ have been against Trump! It's truly a sad state of affairs! Hollywood and it's insane leftist propaganda must be challenged. (Google Peter Fonda, Robert DeNiro) The silent majority needs to step up and confront media dishonesty and Hollywood insanity at every turn!

You didn't seem too outraged when mr.x posted a pic of a protest against Trump trying to attribute it to Obama at first. A lot of people don't check the sources. This stuff against Trump is warranted because this was literally a policy they introduced. It's nice we have a free press that holds their feet to the fire.

That's why it tells Americans not to have them at every available opportunity...
DgOTRVNWAAAAKb5

"People who choose NOT to have children, when they can, are SELFISH."

This is completely stupid. That's now how you measure if somebody is selfish. If somebody has kids and they care more about themselves, than their own children, then that's selfish. What about those couples have 4 kids and a dog. Can they call couples with only 1, 2, 3 and no pet selfish? Or people who adopt vs. people who don't. Again, this is all stupid. Nothing wrong with a couple just living their life together without kids. Maybe, you just like to be mad about something.

•••
•••
"Many single unmarried people have children..."

Should they? Are you all of a sudden in favor of single parents?

PS - I didn't call YOU a pilha de merda, that was my opinion of the statement that childless people were selfish.

Last edited:
•••
You didn't seem too outraged when mr.x posted a pic of a protest against Trump trying to attribute it to Obama at first. A lot of people don't check the sources. This stuff against Trump is warranted because this was literally a policy they introduced. It's nice we have a free press that holds their feet to the fire.

I posted both versions, the one media was passing around as real and the actual picture is was cropped from.

Wasn't surprised you didn't catch the irony and had a melt down.

"People who choose NOT to have children, when they can, are SELFISH."

This is completely stupid. That's now how you measure if somebody is selfish. If somebody has kids and they care more about themselves, than their own children, then that's selfish. What about those couples have 4 kids and a dog. Can they call couples with only 1, 2, 3 and no pet selfish? Or people who adopt vs. people who don't. Again, this is all stupid. Nothing wrong with a couple just living their life together without kids. Maybe, you just like to be mad about something.

Last edited:
•••
I posted both versions, the one media was passing around as real and the actual picture is was cropped from.

Wasn't surprised you didn't catch the irony and had a melt down.

You literally posted Obama, then the pic. Then I think you caught your mistake and posted another pic and I posted the FB post where the pic actually came from, a protest about Trump.

Your Messiah put children in dog kennels.

Show attachment 91011

"Your Messiah (Obama) put children in dog kennels"

Then followed that with a pic of a kid in a cage.

Which had nothing to do with Obama, that was a protest against Trump.

Hey dumb ass.

Just posting for the record, how this starts. mr-x has a breakdown and starts with the name calling.

And:
Trade fears give Dow its 8th straight loss, Nasdaq has worst session since April

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/d...ss-in-a-row-as-trade-gloom-lingers-2018-06-21

Last edited:
•••
You literally posted Obama, then the pic. Then I think you caught your mistake and posted another pic and I posted the FB post where the pic actually came from, a protest about Trump.

Hey dumb ass. Was the "market" down again today?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back