Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Reagan talked with Gorbachev while supporting dissent in Poland.
45 does not support democracy and dissidents.

Kim will try to win economic relief and keep some part of his nuclear program. So what?
Then what's the point of the meeting ? What ever happened to denuclearization ?
I get it, it's about being in the spotlight and not about achieving results.
Of course, to do diplomacy you need diplomats and the State dept is decimated.
To negotiate you also need high-level experts for the technical details, again 45 doesn't have expertise handy, he just is not prepared for this. He's gone to Singapore as if he were embarking on a week-end picnic party.
To negotiate you need to know what you are talking about, and you have to be consistent. If you cannot be taken seriously, you have already lost the negotiation before it even began.
Again, big fail here.

What's really arrogant are all the Internet diplomats pretending they know how to best to deal with a situation they learned of only through the media.
What's really arrogant is thinking a bunch of ignorant political appointees and sycophants are going to outperform experienced diplomats and experts who have been working on difficult issues for decades. You know, like sorting out the mess in the ME. We are talking about people who are ignorant about their own history here. What are the odds they can even understand arcane international issues.

•••
...What's really arrogant is thinking a bunch of ignorant political appointees and sycophants are going to outperform experienced diplomats and experts who have been working on difficult issues for decades. You know, like sorting out the mess in the ME. We are talking about people who are ignorant about their own history here. What are the odds they can even understand arcane international issues.

You and JB Lions should team up, fly to Singapore and set those idiots strait.

•••
You and JB Lions should team up, fly to Singapore and set those idiots strait.
Not me. I didn't vote for those idiots in the first place, even if I could. You did. 17 GOP candidates and you picked the absolute worst and least qualified to hold office. Congratulations.

•••
Not me. I didn't vote for those idiots in the first place, even if I could. You did. 17 GOP candidates and you picked the absolute worst and least qualified to hold office. Congratulations.

Our loss

d4eddf6905372d1ecf114aabd4626fde.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
@GILSAN Turns out the look on Merkle's was just gas :woot:

DfWFe2-VMAEFtGy.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
This is sickening. These people are seeking asylum, not doing anything illegal. What the hell is this country turning into? This must stop!
https://twitter.com/repjayapal/status/1005566361269989376?s=21

“One woman said ‘I want to be with my children’ and the Border Patrol agent said: ‘You will never see your children again. Families don’t exist here. You won’t have a family anymore.’ ”

•••
This is sickening. These people are seeking asylum, not doing anything illegal. What the hell is this country turning into? This must stop!
https://twitter.com/repjayapal/status/1005566361269989376?s=21

“One woman said ‘I want to be with my children’ and the Border Patrol agent said: ‘You will never see your children again. Families don’t exist here. You won’t have a family anymore.’ ”

1) Entering the country illegally is illegal.

2) I don't believe her.

•••
They didn’t “enter illegally” they presented themselves as seeking asylum.

What grounds do you have for saying she’s lying? We’re hearing similar accounts from others. You’re plenty outraged by cops punching a girl for having a can of beer on the beach, but traumatizing kids, ripping families apart and keeping people in inhumane conditions because they came here seeking asylum doesn’t bother you? What is wrong with you?

Are you Native American? If not, why did your family come here?

Again, these are asylum seekers, not illegals.

“Give me your tired and your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...”

Last edited:
•••
They didn’t “enter illegally” they presented themselves as seeking asylum.

What grounds do you have for saying she’s lying? We’re hearing similar accounts from others. You’re plenty outraged by cops punching a girl for having a can of beer on the beach, but traumatizing kids, ripping families apart and keeping people in inhumane conditions because they came here seeking asylum doesn’t bother you?...

Again, these are asylum seekers, not illegals.

“Give me your tired and your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...”

Senator is relaying a story for the cameras.. but doing nothing to find her children? You have to suspend normal thought to believe everything a politician says.

Again, ICE, DHS, DOJ are enforcing the law that democrats including Schumer voted for.

What is wrong with you?

If you really cared about "the children" you'd sponsor a family **and ask your Senator to stop obstructing the appointment of judges.

Last edited:
•••
This week in progressive madness:

1) Preventing the ritual killing of children is colonialist racism.

2) Putting ( immigrant ) children in foster care while their parents are incarcerated is cruel.

3) Not celebrating "pride" is a thought crime that should exclude you from working.

4) Tweeting about eating a chicken sandwich is homophobic.

Last edited:
•••
•••
So the Summit starts in 4 hours, 9PM Eastern U.S, 9AM Singapore time, which is 12 hours ahead.

Dennis Rodman has arrived, probably will get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trump-Kim meeting – live updates: Kim Jong-un reportedly set time limit on Singapore nuclear summit

Kim already taking charge, setting time limit.

Looks like this site will be live blogging and:

How it will be covered: Sean Hannity, a Fox News host and close ally of Donald Trump, will sit down with the president for an exclusive one-on-one after the summit concludes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...atest-time-date-location-stream-a8392686.html

Taking selfies, not looking like a madman. Good opportunity to present himself on the world stage.

Kim Jong Un, Sightseeing Dictator, Takes Selfies in Singapore
https://www.wsj.com/articles/kim-jong-un-sightseeing-dictator-takes-selfies-in-singapore-1528735765

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Security will be extraordinarily tight, and the ever-reclusive North Korean regime is reportedly taking precautions to another level by bringing along a portable toilet for Kim Jong-un.

According to South Korea's Chosun Ilbo newspaper, the move is intended to "deny determined sewer divers insights into to the supreme leader's stools."

ha

"North Korean leader Kim Jong-un set a deadline of Tuesday for ending the Singapore summit, prompting President Donald Trump to move up his departure to Tuesday instead of Wednesday as planned, Bloomberg News has reported."

Starting to look like:

The summit. It'll probably be passed off as a meet and greet, I've seen that term being used. Then maybe another meeting past the November elections, where nothing will happen.

We shall know shortly.

Bunch of news about the disastrous G7 Summit from both sides.

-------------
Kim got a big posse, rolling deep, getting cheered like a rockstar - https://twitter.com/sarahblakemedia/status/1006173520219508736?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1006173520219508736

kimselfie1106.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Larry Kudlow had a heart attack just before the summit

•••
Security will be extraordinarily tight, and the ever-reclusive North Korean regime is reportedly taking precautions to another level by bringing along a portable toilet for Kim Jong-un.

According to South Korea's Chosun Ilbo newspaper, the move is intended to "deny determined sewer divers insights into to the supreme leader's stools."

Takes paranoia to a whole new level...

•••
•••
Cue LWNJ hot takes about two dictators meeting.

•••
Mark Levin scouring President Trump over tariffs. Long story short: Base politics, pandering to midwest states. Should be making the case for freedom.

Ben Shapiro had a great idea, if President Trump doesn't want tariffs, he should challenge other countries to eliminate all tariffs at the same time.

Tariffs have their purpose. Countries like China will always cheat, imo.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back