Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@MS-Domains - thanks for your input on this subject. It's always helpful to get the perspective of someone who knows the region and issues first hand than to rely solely on 3rd party accounts.

You're welcome.

Keep in mind though, I live in Amman, Jordan. I haven't seen war. Its relatively quiet here. Believe it or not. Of course I am thankful for that.

It must be very difficult for those around us, everybody without exception.

I pray for peace in every prayer.

Lets all do that, pray for peace please, & for the suffering to end.

Thanks a lot.

•••
I'll take it you think Trump is smarter than our past Presidents, all our allies. I'll leave that hang with you. Blood will be on his hands, and you're supporting this.

Everybody knew what was going to happen with this move, it's why past Presidents never did it.
----------------------------
N. Korea casts doubt on Trump summit

Video by Fox News

North Korea on Wednesday called into question a much-anticipated and unprecedented summit between its leader Kim Jong Un and US President Donald Trump.

Pyongyang also cancelled high-level talks due Wednesday with Seoul over the Max Thunder joint military exercises being held between the US and the South, Seoul said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/n-korea-casts-doubt-on-trump-summit/ar-AAxjOft?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
No kidding there are lives we're talking about, that's my point, it's not matched aggression. Then you follow up talking about the flag being burned. It seems you're more upset about that.

Unarmed protesters just shot down a drone. CNN at it's best. If you're capable of a thought that doesn't conform to the group, use it now.

No, it's just you copping out again. Some Palestinians have actually taken them to Israeli court about that encroachment and won.

Ahh.. so the law worked. Israeli or Palestine court? Year?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
No kidding there are lives we're talking about, that's my point, it's not matched aggression. Then you follow up talking about the flag being burned. It seems you're more upset about that.

Frankly I'm not that upset about any of this, but was just pointing out the hypocrisy of all of you lefties on the thread that will rail against Israel defending it's border against molotov cocktail throwing marauders using babies as human shields, claiming the US has Palestinian blood on its hands, but nary a negative word about our great friends in Iran who will burn the American flag and chant "Death to America" on the floor of their government after receiving 2 billion dollars in cash from the Obama Administration. There are some things that most Americans should be unhappy with regardless of political party, but apparently support of Israel or denouncement of radical Islamic terrorism is too close to Trump priorities for some on the left to embrace and shows your true colors! The Democrats Mid-Term Campaign Slogan should be: Democrats: Obstruction and Hypocrisy are our middle name!

•••
•••
Frankly I'm not that upset about any of this, but was just pointing out the hypocrisy of all of you lefties on the thread that will rail against Israel defending it's border against molotov cocktail throwing marauders using babies as human shields, claiming the US has Palestinian blood on its hands, but nary a negative word about our great friends in Iran who will burn the American flag and chant "Death to America" on the floor of their government after receiving 2 billion dollars in cash from the Obama Administration. There are some things that most Americans should be unhappy with regardless of political party, but apparently support of Israel or denouncement of radical Islamic terrorism is too close to Trump priorities for some on the left to embrace and shows your true colors! The Democrats Mid-Term Campaign Slogan should be: Democrats: Obstruction and Hypocrisy are our middle name!

He'd feel better if a few Jews died or were kidnapped I think.

•••
The law worked but you're still upset?

No, I guess it's going over your head. It shouldn't be happening in the first place, you shouldn't be defending it. You shouldn't try to run from a simple question. If your neighbor tried to encroach on your land, would you let them or fight? If they're winning in court, obviously they felt they were right.

He'd feel better if a few Jews died or were kidnapped I think.

I think you're ok with this because it was just a bunch of Muslims that were massacred. If it was the other way around, you, DNwon, Gilsan etc would be losing your heads.

Last edited:
•••
No, I guess it's going over your head. It shouldn't be happening in the first place, you shouldn't be defending it. You shouldn't try to run from a simple question. If your neighbor tried to encroach on your land, would you let them or fight?

Your mad that an Israeli took Palestinian land, and want to know what I'd do. Well, I'd do the same thing the Palestinian did and go to court.

Good for Israel for respecting the rule of law.

•••
Your mad that an Israeli took Palestinian land, and want to know what I'd do. Well, I'd do the same thing the Palestinian did and go to court.

Good for Israel for respecting the rule of law.

Just quoting this before you edit it. I'm glad you finally admit it. Now, maybe stop killing and continued encroachment. Actually the courts, not the people encroaching. You might upset Gilsan with your post.

Last edited:
•••
I think you're ok with this because it was just a bunch of Muslims that were massacred. If it was the other way around, you, DNwon, Gilsan etc would be losing your heads.

Nope. You're just being a troll and have a bad habit of accusing and slandering people. You should stop.

•••

No, what we are ok with is a countries right to defend itself, at any and all cost! Today it's slingshots and molotov cocktails, tomorrow it's shoulder carried surface to air missiles!

•••
Just quoting this before you edit it. I'm glad you finally admit it. Now, maybe stop killing and continued encroachment. Actually the courts, not the people encroaching. You might upset Gilsan with your post.

Again... you're assuming based on some internal dialog or bigotry.

•••
No, what we are ok with is a countries right to defend itself, at any and all cost! Today it's slingshots and molotov cocktails, tomorrow it's shoulder carried surface to air missiles!

Yes, the kids and women will be shooting over missiles. Again, 60-0. Kid throws a rock, shoot and kill them.

•••
Nope. You're just being a troll and have a bad habit of accusing and slandering people. You should stop.
Exactly, if we were like him we'd be calling him an Anti-Semite! But we're not, so we won't! ;)

•••
Yes, the kids and women will be shooting over missiles. Again, 60-0. Kid throws a rock, shoot and kill them.

What are kids and women doing at border riots? Who would take their child to someplace so dangerous?

Don't the know the JOOOOOOSS will shoot them?

•••
What are kids and women doing at border riots? Who would take their child to someplace so dangerous?

Don't the know the JOOOOOOSS will shoot them?

They're being used. So you kill them? Let me define massacre for you:

deliberately and violently kill (a large number of people).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-israel-killed-violence-latest-a8352081.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...massacre-gaza-highlights-zionism-s-ncna874121

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ends-israeli-massacre-gaza-and-blocks-call-un

Last edited:
•••
They're being used. So you kill them?

Who's using these children? Why are you accusing me of killing people?

If you're going to troll me, you have to do better. In another hour you'll be defending terrorist stabbing Israeli women and children.

•••
Who's using these children? Why are you accusing me of killing people?

If you're going to troll me, you have to do better. In another hour you'll be defending Palestinians stabbing Israeli women and children.

I didn't say you, I'm talking about what just happened. You seem to be ok with it tho, you're here defending massacring people. They threw a rock, light them up.

•••
I didn't say you, I'm talking about what just happened. You seem to be ok with it tho.

Ahh.. Who's using those women and children JB?

•••
Ahh.. Who's using those women and children JB?

I just replied to that......."They're being used." I even linked to an article yesterday about it.

Are we going to have endless pages of you acting like I didn't? So your response is, light them up? Women and children?

•••
I just replied to that......."They're being used."

Are we going to have endless pages of you acting like I didn't? So your response is, light them up?

I didn't ask if, I asked who. Answer the question, WHO.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Again, learn to read, Hamas:

Sorry, I didn't see you add those extra paragraphs and links after I answered.

Capture.JPG

So Hamas is using women and children as human shields, but it's Israels fault when they are injured?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back