Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pivot to the next squirrel.

1) Dems don't support violence.

2) Here's proof.

3) What about Trump?

Again, point out 1 democrat/liberal in this thread that support it? Most don't, that's a fact. It's a recruitment tool for the right. Besides most Dems being anti-violent, they also know the Right will use this for themselves. You need to go to extremes to try to make some point, because you can't argue with the mainstream thought.

It's like going to an NFL football game and pointing out a couple of instances of drunk people fighting and say the whole stadium is full of brawlers.

Last edited:
•••
Again, point out 1 democrat/liberal in this thread that support it? Most don't, that's a fact. It's a recruitment tool for the right. Besides most Dems being anti-violent, they also know the Right will use this for themselves. You need to go to extremes to try to make some point, because you can't argue with the mainstream thought.

Again, in context, you said most liberals. Not liberals in this thread. Up your game man.

•••
Again, in context, you said most liberals. Not liberals in this thread. Up your game man.

Which is correct, most. Added this example to my post while you were typing:

"It's like going to an NFL football game and pointing out a couple of instances of drunk people fighting and say the whole stadium is full of brawlers."

That's you.

It would be like me saying most on the Right are KKK, white Nationalists. There is a small portion but not most.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I could go on and on

Yes, you could go on and on making yourself look more silly, with not understanding what the word "most" means. I could post a lot of quotes, videos etc, from the likes of David Duke, other racists etc. who just love Trump. Still doesn't mean most.

Or I could find quotes from people I bet you consider Super Liberal, like Nancy Pelosi:

"Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said in a statement released late Tuesday. "The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.

That doesn't sound like support to me.

Last edited:
•••
DMCYNJhVAAAXPtJ.jpg

•••
Yes, you could go on and on making yourself look more silly, with not understanding what the word "most" means. I could post a lot of quotes, videos etc, from the likes of David Duke, other racists etc. who just love Trump. Still doesn't mean most.

Or I could find quotes from people I bet you consider Super Liberal, like Nancy Pelosi:

"Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said in a statement released late Tuesday. "The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.

That doesn't sound like support to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They have no Fucking idea, Believe that. They better do a reality check, Americans should consider them a terrorist group

Last edited:
•••
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
During press conference today, @Sheriff_LVMPD confirmed my exclusive report from 10 DAYS AGO! "The suspect DID occupy the room on the 25th"
1:10 AM · Oct 14, 2017 from Las Vegas, NV

This Conservative Independent Reporter who first reported that the killer had occupied the room 3 days earlier than reported, was NOT allowed into today's press conference in LV.

They don't want reporters around that know too much truthful information. They just want Fake News

•••

They have no f*cking idea, Believe that. They better do a reality check

Civil War, little overly dramatic, but it gets clicks to the video.

•••

They have no f*cking idea, Believe that.
Now that so many know about Nov. 4th, they will have to change the date, or get their snowflake asses kicked really hard.

They have no f*cking chance...

•••
Civil War, little overly dramatic, but it gets clicks to the video.

They are holding up the signs with their intentions?? Overly dramatic my ass

•••
They are holding up the signs with their intentions?? Overly dramatic my ass

Oh boy. The event hasn't happened yet. So signs from some past event. Did some Civil War happen at the past event that I missed? You're getting sucked in by basic click bait, bringing it here and actually getting all excited by it.

•••
Now that so many know about Nov. 4th, they will have to change the date, or get their snowflake asses kicked really hard.

They have no f*cking chance...

The November 4th shit is a smoke screen IMO, I agree, They have ZERO chance

•••
The November 4th sh*t is a smoke screen IMO, I agree, They have ZERO chance

If they really wanted to do something big, they wouldn't put a date on it. This gives law enforcement plenty of time to get ready. It'll be the usual stuff from them.

•••
If they really wanted to do something big, they wouldn't put a date on it. This gives law enforcement plenty of time to get ready. It'll be the usual stuff from them.

That is why 11/4 is a smoke screen date they posted, Law enforcement as well as US citizens are already prepared.

•••
That is why 11/4 is a smoke screen date they posted, Law enforcement as well as US citizens are already prepared.

You're prepared? Are they going to bust into your house and getcha. You sound like you've been watching too many Purge movies or something.

•••
HAHAHA, If they even show their asses in my state, My state is conceal carry as well as open carry, I have been a licensed carry since 1995, Come in my house and get me? LMAO, They wont make it to my front fucking yard

Last edited:
•••
The November 4th sh*t is a smoke screen IMO, I agree, They have ZERO chance
They will wait for something that Trump says that upsets them to go out on a rampage of burning, destroying, looting and beating up inocent people.

They can...
giphy.gif

•••
•••
•••
HAHAHA, If they even show their asses in my state, My state is conceal carry as well as open carry, I have been a licensed carry since 1995, Come in my house and get me? LMAO, They wont make it to my front f*cking yard
LOL... I can just imagine...
7u65kac.gif

•••
That is a write up JB, I posted a pick of them in the street, what do their signs say???

It means somebody made a sign and you didn't even read the page I linked to.

•••
It means somebody made a sign and you didn't even read the page I linked to.

Show me something of a live video or plain photo with them stating different, I wont read a bunch senseless BS, I see it with my own eyes.

•••
You won't read is right. You'll post some video from YouTube talking about Civil War. The page goes thru that Civil War nonsense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back