Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's debatable. Stop accepting what the alt right media tells you and think about why they hate her.

I don't listen to the alt-right, whatever you think that is. I'm a conservative libertarian.

As in "he got a job and business funding from his rich daddy and squandered it. "

You don't consider being a lawyer, Secretary of State or a senator "work?" She was in public service since her early 20s. 45 never served anyone except himself and would have been better for having had a fraction of that experience.

Cruz is a weenie.

Yes, President Donald Trump got a lot of Money from his father. He as a complete failure, gritting banks, living off shady deals with commodity brokers, trading influence for cash until 2016.

Wait... that sounds alot like Bill and Hillary.

Hillary Clinton was a disastor at the State Department. She was an adequate Senator for NY. Not one great success in her resume.

Old and busted: boobs.
New hotness: weenie.

Last edited:
•••
Both DT and HC are corrupt con jobs. One has been conning from "inside" for several years and the other has been conning from "outside" for many years. Bottom line, con jobs. The sooner everyone accepts that and stops drinking the kool-aid, the sooner we can get back to an actual Democracy.

•••
•••
CNN's Brooke Baldwin Freaks Out Over Clay Travis Saying 'Boobs'

Poor Brooke Baldwin looked so traumatized with her fake outrage... I'll bet she didn't bat an eyelid when CNN showed the "grab them by the pussy" video hundreds if not thousands of times without bleeping out the offending word.

I'll also bet she didn't get offended when these protesters showed their disapproval of God knows what...
DJywT3mWAAAoUls.jpg

•••
300 reporters now feverishly investigating Lawnmower Boy's possible links to Russia and neo-Nazis,,,
wire-1348649-1505498464-374_634x422.jpg

•••
•••
Antifa terrorist arrested last night at Berkeley with a weapon met with Hillary Clinton
DJyaRBGUIAAXNmd

Now lets see CNN make a big fuss about it...

•••
Last edited:
•••
That was rude and weird. I feel for that lady.
We certainly agree on that point! I bet they are getting divorced as soon as he's out of office.

I feel bad for the kid too. Maybe things are different when the cameras are off, but they don't seem to have a normal father son relationship at all. He seems fine with his mother, and was really cute at one event where they were all standing behind his father and he stole the show playing peekaboo with one of Ivanka's kids.
But picture any other presidential family from the mid 20th century to the present who had school age kids while in office - there's definitely something missing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
We certainly agree on that point! I bet they are getting divorced as soon as he's out of office.

I feel bad for the kid too. Maybe things are different when the cameras are off, but they don't seem to have a normal father son relationship at all. He seems fine with his mother, and was really cute at one event where they were all standing behind his father and he stole the show playing peekaboo with one of Ivanka's kids.
But picture any other presidential family from the mid 20th century to the present who had school age kids while in office - there's definitely something missing.

I think your bias is getting best of you. Analyzing family relationships from a montage of 15 sec videos isn't productive.

•••
"I Want to Thank Those Morons" Ben Shapiro on Berkeley Event, ESPN Jemele Hill Controversy

•••
I think your bias is getting best of you. Analyzing family relationships from a montage of 15 sec videos isn't productive.

I'm not judging what I see, more what we DON'T see. Maybe your bias is keeping you from noticing the obvious.

Last edited:
•••
Trump knows he is on his last wife

Wife knows a billionaire president as good as it gets

They won't get a divorce in future

•••
Trump knows he is on his last wife

Wife knows a billionaire president as good as it gets

They won't get a divorce in future

Hope may be hoping otherwise... I still think it's in their future. Just not the immediate future. Unless he checks out before it gets filed.

Last edited:
•••
Just look at this Antifa Professor... If I was a giraffe, I wouldn't trust him.
DJ48ef6XcAALEy3

Just saw a funny comment about the giraffe guy:
"He can drink milk and it would expire before it would reach his stomach"

And here's what that Giraffe POS thinks about cops...
5QipjR3N

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump's been practicing his golf swing and doing a great job... LOL
200-1505656649.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm not judging what I see, more what we DON'T see. Maybe your bias is keeping you from noticing the obvious.

I'm not the one judging a father / son relationship based on media clips.

I mentored a boy who didn't like to hug or even touch. If you judged our relationship on those moments, you would be completely wrong.

•••
The professor was way out of line and has been suspended.

Trump's been practicing his golf swing and doing a great job... LOL

So you're all outraged by Kathy Griffin, but this gets an LOL? A tad hypocritical, don't you think?

Never mind that him retweeting that crap is totally inappropriate given the office he holds.

I'm not judging the father son relationship by hugging /touching. Do they ever do anything together? Talk? Laugh? Teach him to golf? He may be on the autism /aspergers scale, but you see him interact normally with his mom and with his nieces and nephews. If there was anything positive to show I would think his "friendly" press would be all over it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back