IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2016-11-15-f8ec4283_large.jpg

•••
Yeah, he was shocked, SHOCKED! a state run news service was just a propaganda outlet. Whats' the point?

The point is people in the US assume they're a legitimate news outlet - they are not, and should be registered with FARA.
If it's not about Hillary losing or Trump winning, why do we care about about Russia propaganda?
Because it's still happening, and people are buying and amplifying it.

•••
•••
Some Trumpsters losing it over Trump and DACA deal - https://twitter.com/hashtag/DACADeal?src=tren

haha
Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Looks like he's trying to get border security (wall) tied in to some DACA deal.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Not sure why you're bringing that up, she was cleared by multiple Republican led committees on that one.

Tragic failure of leadership. Her leadership.

•••
Tragic failure of leadership. Her leadership.

The answer you really should have said is: If she going to write a book about the past and go on a book tour, then.....

•••
If she going to write a book about the past and go on a book tour, then.....
I have not read her book (and I now have less inspiration), but the multiple excerpts that I have read or heard all reek of refusal to take responsibility and sadly for her that fits right in with most peoples existing perception. I should probably add a tendency toward misinformation/spin and victimhood to the list. I'd also have to say more than a touch of narcissism.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump photographed saving cats in Hurricane Harvey and several on the right buy the BS. Wouldn't expect any less from those that bought his BS about being on the side of the "little guy".

TrumpCatsFake-900x898.jpg

OOPS!
man-saves-cats.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Students that cant handle that Ben Shapiro will be making a speech today, will be offered counseling.

Unprecedented measures at Berkeley for conservative writer's speech

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-berkeley-protests-far-right-shapiro-20170914-htmlstory.html
Hope they have lots of ambulances ready for when these left wing snowflakes start stressing out. Just imagine how awful it must be for them to know, that someone with a right wing perspective will be allowed to speak in their sacred ground.

Ben Shapiro is a really smart young guy and has won every debate he was involved in on TV. No one can beat him. He just outsmarts them all.

If these teeny weeny little snowflakes had at least a half dozen brain cells, they would listen what he has to say, because he is a fascinating speaker. Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos also tried talking there this year, but their speeches were cancelled due to violence.

Here's another facet of Ben Shapiro that few people know about...

And here he is playing the violin to the crying Hillary supporters

Last edited:
•••
•••
Will Amnesty Don allow Dreamers to bring their entire families, the ones they've never met, to America?

How much amnesty will his base support? Will 800,000 illegals become 8,000,000 citizens? Will President Trump get Schumered? Will Nancy get her Gov jet back?

Last edited:
•••
Will Amnesty Don allow Dreamers to bring their entire families, the ones they've never met, to America?

How much amnesty will his base support? Will 800,000 illegals become 8,000,000 citizens? Will President Trump get Schumered? Will Nancy get her Gov jet back?
Lets hope he's not getting swamped by the swamp.

•••
Terror once again in Londonistan:
At Least 22 Injured by Explosive Device on Subway Train

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887032/Explosion-underground-train-south-London.html

444E3C7C00000578-4887032-image-a-11_1505493516299.jpg

Two other terror attacks occurred in Europe today, Friday, both in France.

At around 6:30 am local time, a man armed with a knife attacked a French anti-terror soldier outside of a Paris metro station, with reports that the assailant made ‘references to Allah and Islamic State’.

Later on in Chalon-sur-Saône, Eastern France, man dressed in black wielding a hammer has attacked and injured two women while shouting “Allahu Akbar”.

Last edited:
•••

I doubt it. Last I heard he had been discussing just the Dreamers, not "amnesty" or mass immigration. Good on him for reaching across the aisle and negotiating something positive for a change. Cruel and pointless to throw them out if they are being productive and contributing members of society. If they are criminals, that's another matter, but most are not.

"“Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military?”

You guys are too funny - one mention of any agreement with a (gasp) democrat and all of a sudden whose knickers are all in a twist?

We have a lot of people with a lot of viewpoints in this country, working together on a bipartisan solution is more productive than the infighting.

(Can't believe I'm the one defending L'Orange this time)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Cruel and pointless to throw them out if they are being productive and contributing members of society. If they are criminals, that's another matter, but most are not.

One of the terms of DACA is a clean criminal record, no serious misdemeanors, possession, DUI, etc. Most are over the age of 18 so work or attend school.

"“Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military?”

You guys are too funny - one mention of any agreement with a (gasp) democrat and all of a sudden whose knickers are all in a twist?

We have a lot of people with a lot of viewpoints in this country, working together on a bipartisan solution is more productive than the infighting.

(Can't believe I'm the one defending L'Orange this time)

DACA is an illegal status, protected by an illegal executive order. I don't have a problem letting "dreamers" earn a pathway to citizenship.

I don't want it just granted as amnesty and I don't want it to extend to their relatives, other than spouse and children.

As the law is currently written, cousins, nephews, etc., not only qualify as dependents on their tax return but are eligible for immigration and citizenship.

This was a central promise in his campaign.

Last edited:
•••
Ann Coulter calling for Trump's impeachment.

It's not everyday you can expose two Dodo birds with one stone.

Trump the President with a current 37% Approval Rating as his supporters head for the exits.
&
Ann Coulter the fake Christian political pundit wannabe who sells books full of right wing propaganda then laughs all the way to the bank as sorry suckers buy into her BS.

Coulter's last book (just one year ago) was titled "In Trump We Trust" :...Priceless.

Last edited:
•••
This was a central promise in his campaign.

Well ... he is a pathological liar, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

•••
Well ... he is a pathological liar, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Most politicians are liars. Looks like the democrat wing of the RNC may have taken over the WH. Again.

Tea Party and libertarians will be looking for more people like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
He could still take lessons from Hillary. At least Trump worked for a living.

Cruz is too much of a slimey little weasel.
Cruz is a great man who scares liberal media. He is uncompromising, understands free market principals, the constitution and small government.

The worst the media could dig up about him is, his liberal college roommate didn't like him because he worked to hard.

Stop accepting what the media tells you and think about why they hate him.

The "boobs" quote - That was such ridiculous, juvenile statement why was it even "news?" Even for Faux News it was stupid.

Are we calling CNN Faux News now?

When someone says something dumb, we don't have to pretend to be offended.

Even though CNN said this guy was a conservative, he campaigned for Al Gore, Voted for Obama twice and then Johnson.

The same station had no problem with Kathy Griffin saying all sorts of nasty things on live TV.

Last edited:
•••
He could still take lessons from Hillary.

That's debatable. Stop accepting what the alt right media tells you and think about why they hate her.

At least Trump worked for a living.

As in "he got a job and business funding from his rich daddy and squandered it. "

You don't consider being a lawyer, Secretary of State or a senator "work?" She was in public service since her early 20s. 45 never served anyone except himself and would have been better for having had a fraction of that experience.

Cruz is a weenie.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back