Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if Google takes this kind of action against different viewpoints within its own ranks, then what do you think they are doing to the information they deem unfit when presenting search results to the general public, like the examples I gave on previous posts?

They will make themselves vulnerable to competitors. Innovation is the great equalizer.

•••
5) Read the memo or have it explained by a scientist, not a news reader on CNN.
Thanks so much for the helpful advice.

I did read the memo. And I am very familiar with the psychological meaning of the word "neuroticism" and not "freaking out" about it.

Rant wasn't quite the right term for me to use - his gender bias was more subtle, but it was there.

I personally never wanted or needed programs that support women, but some benefit from them. There's a lot of bias in tech, some subtle some not so much. Not everybody has the experience or confidence to cook up a batch of whup ass when they encounter it.

•••
if Google takes this kind of action against different viewpoints within its own ranks, then what do you think they are doing to the information they deem unfit when presenting search results to the general public, like the examples I gave on previous posts?

Software != Human Resources.
I explained the results you were seeing.. If you do enough searches you can find results which appear biased towards any viewpoint.

•••
Thanks so much for the helpful advice.

I did read the memo. And I am very familiar with the psychological meaning of the word "neuroticism" and not "freaking out" about it.

Rant wasn't quite the right term for me to use - his gender bias was more subtle, but it was there.

I personally never wanted or needed programs that support women, but some benefit from them. There's a lot of bias in tech, some subtle some not so much. Not everybody has the experience or confidence to cook up a batch of whup ass when they encounter it.

No one is saying there is no bias. Some bias is good. I think it more important that individuals have an opportunity to pursue their ambitions than limit people by quota.

Huge over reaction by Google.

One example I heard was Nurses vs STEM in Sweden, four out of five nurses are women. More women want to be nurses. STEM is still mostly male.

We are not created equal. The law gives us equal rights. Vive la différence

Last edited:
•••
In preparation for the Unite the Right (wrong) rally, a white supremacist is telling his cult members how to dress:

The worst look ever is a baggy T-shirt. Wear fitted T-shirts, where the sleeve goes to the middle of your bicep. It should not hang lower than base of your member. - Andrew Anglin

He then goes onto beg supporters to look "appealing" and "sexy" and "hip" and "dangerous".

This from the same insecure losers that call most males "betas" and claim they hate gays.

Last edited:
•••
33cd213d7a04ae31916b77b3bde6a5963da484f0fef173fb88107dad0ad5669c.png

•••
Google Revises Abraham Lincoln’s Political Party
Everyone knows Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and was the first Republican President. Except for Google.

The search engine giant is rewriting history. Google cannot even bring itself to acknowledge that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

If you ‘Google” – “What political party did Abraham Lincoln belong to?”
This is what you get:
google-lincoln-republican.jpg

Youtube demonetized Diamond and Silk because of their videos that support Trump...
Diamond and Silk®
✔@DiamondandSilk

.@YouTube @TeamYouTube stopped over 95% percent of our videos from being monetized, stating: "It's Not Suitable For All Advertisers"........
5:53 PM - Aug 10, 2017

am3E-5Wt__y87o0vnkxgq_kyfcwpXFAz49sDgGsoeR0.jpg

They also demonetized Paul Joseph Watson, a Conservative, for speaking the truth about Islam...
Paul Joseph Watson
✔@PrisonPlanet

Just checked, YouTube has de-monetized every single video I've ever made about Islam.
9:14 PM - Aug 10, 2017

Last edited:
•••
Google should change their name to...
cd6b0c133b8e0b20737c367786a0945b81ac2a664dc9b5d25505a68a1f081a0f.jpg

GOOLAG is more suitable to their present way of thinking.

•••
•••
•••
In preparation for the Unite the Right (wrong) rally, a white supremacist is telling his cult members how to dress:

The worst look ever is a baggy T-shirt. Wear fitted T-shirts, where the sleeve goes to the middle of your bicep. It should not hang lower than base of your member. - Andrew Anglin

He then goes onto beg supporters to look "appealing" and "sexy" and "hip" and "dangerous".

HaHa! This from the same insecure losers that call most males "betas" and claim they hate gays.

You'll find people like this on both side of the extreme. I think the big difference is, the media vilinizes the alt-right, while glamorizing criminals, communist and anarchist on the left.
DG4mj0SWAAAJhmc.jpg

Take a look at the coverage of the Tea Party compared to Occupy Wallstreet. Even while women were being raped at Occupy protest, the media coverage was mostly positive.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
"uncertainty tax" L

Not buying that one. Rates are going up b/c Obama care if disaster of a law that over regulates insurance and underpays providers.

•••
Anarchists aren't left. Anarchists are anarchists.

Anarchist and Antifa are both left-wing, marxist organizations. They sure aren't conservatives.

•••
•••
Not buying that one. Rates are going up b/c Obama care if disaster of a law that over regulates insurance and underpays providers.
No, Because the GOP has hamstrung provisions to support providers. Dump wants it to fail - he's said so. Who gives a crap if the millions of people getting insurance through the marketplace are harmed by that?

PS Why not quote everything in one post instead of all these back to back posts?

PPS - if you actually read the article on the farmers, you'd have seen that they have been offering higher wages and some even 401ks. Still not getting enough workers.

Last edited:
•••
No, Because the GOP has hamstrung provisions to support providers. Dump wants it to fail - he's said so. Who gives a crap if the millions of people getting insurance through the marketplace are harmed by that?

PS Why not quote everything in one post instead of all these back to back posts?

PPS - if you actually read the article on the farmers, you'd have seen that they have been offering higher wages and some even 401ks. Still not getting enough workers.

Good case for legal immigration / work permits if you ask me.

What is wrong with people supporting illegal immigration instead of demanding we treat people with honesty and dignity. Wait, I remember. Democratic talking points.. if you don't like illegal immigration you're an evil bigot.

Maybe it's not all President Trumps fault everything doesn't roll smoothly. Maybe Democrats should stop demonizing people over thought crimes and start cooperating with Republicans to fix the nations problems.

•••

Shorter post are easier to read.

Yeah, GOP really screwed Obama Care up, everything was fine until Nov. 2016. OR.. maybe the Democrats should start working for the country instead of their political party.

Last edited:
•••
@enlytend Sorry for being such a snarky a-hole.

•••
•••
•••
"Farmers are offering salaries above minimum wage, along with paid time off and 401(k) plans, but even that’s not proving enough..."

You mean they are having trouble finding people willing to do hard and boring physical labor in the hot sun on a temporary basis? Even for a little more than minimum wage?

Generally it works like this. An employer who can't find staff raises wages until he can. Or he uses mechanization, as they do in Australia, New Zealand and countless other farming regions that don't have illegal immigrants to exploit.

Of course, US farmers also have to compete with Mexican produce and government social programs that disincentivize working.

Produce in the US is cheaper than in almost any developed country in the world. That has been enabled by hiding the true cost of production in wasteful water and land usage and illegal foreign workers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
1502296560349-AP_120421152634.jpeg

Hey with genes like these, any wonder they are so wound up about losing them in the gene pool?

•••
CNN hardly said anything about Russia today, so this is just a reminder
20597374_1741233502847453_2068489354899705905_n.jpg

DG8OZI7XgAA6Pkz

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back