IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

"I like to drive," he said. "I can't drive any more."

"Trump, who said he was accustomed to not having privacy in his "old life," expressed surprise at how little he had now. And he made clear he was still getting used to having 24-hour Secret Service protection and its accompanying constraints."

"Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...asier-than-his-old-life/ar-BBAsImK?li=BBnb7Kz

Still talking about Electoral numbers. He's only 100 days in. He's going to break vacation and golf records. He can't stand being in DC.

z6MPgJzq

Last edited:
•••
If he misses his old life so much, he can always resign...

•••
•••
Inspectors found 13 violations at the fancy club’s kitchen, according to recently published reports — a record for an institution that charges $200,000 in initiation fees.
That's been his business plan and history for a long time. He does not care what you get for your money, he only cares that he gets your money.

•••
•••
He also ran a plantation that operated on slave labor. Over 100 of them.
Our nitwit in chief ...

•••
I'm beginning to hate all things orange.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
haha, Trump

‘You have better health care than we do.’ President Donald Trump, to Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull

They have Universal Health Care

Say what? Trump praises Australia’s universal health care

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/say-what-trump-praises-australias-universal-health-care-2017-05-04

Bernie Sanders responded

"Thank you Mr. Trump for admitting that universal health care is the better way to go. I'll be sure to quote you on the floor of the Senate."

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/860299912214446082

•••
He made similar remarks during the campaign. There were people who voted for him who thought when he was doing his usual "we'll have something so much better, you'll love it" that he was going to work toward a sane approach to health care in the US.

In general, this idiot has no idea what he's talking about on just about any subject.

It turns out the states with the highest proportion of people under 65 with pre-existing conditions all went for Trump. So, fuck 'em. The joke's on them.

•••
I'm beginning to hate all politics.

•••
'We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning'

Because he considers Chump Care "winning" and Chump Care will be leaving you sick and tired.

Last edited:
•••
I'm happy to say that 3 republican reps from my state were among the "no" votes. Although another of them was the co-author of the amendment... which he wrote while at his beach house :xf.rolleyes:

Hopefully the senate will push back hard on this and at least come up with a workable revision. It doesn't sound like they're going to put it through go as is.

"It is the ultimate test of the character of this country...not the power we give the strong but the strength with which we embrace the weak."
-- Sen. Joe Kennedy III - sounding more like his grandpa and great uncle every day.
https://twitter.com/Fusion/status/860625895651856384/video/1

•••
•••
'Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.'

C_N-N5OXgAAHGoC.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
This is not good.
Peace,
Cy
Actually odds are very good that this is very good, if you want to rid our Country of this disaster.

For Trump to fire him so quickly, Comey must have either had the goods on him or was getting very close. It's like announcing to everyone that they should immediately look at all evidence Comey was looking at, so this could easily blow up in their face. Now watch as they replace Comey with a huge tool chosen mainly for their loyalty and willingness to cover up whatever Comey was onto.

Last edited:
•••
We should get some nice "friends of Comey" leaks coming.

•••
•••
The American Reichstag Fire is coming.
This is becoming Germany 1933......and its only the beginning.

•••
We're going full on banana republic here.
He knew they were getting close to taking action after the testimony the day before.
Giuliani spotted in t hotel D.C. Last night - new FBI director appointee?
Also, rumors of family & associate cash moving offshore recently.

Last edited:
•••
For Trump to fire him so quickly, Comey must have either had the goods on him or was getting very close.

There were two other stories worth noting yesterday:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/

"Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter. CNN learned of the subpoenas hours before President Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey."

and....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/trump-lavrov-tillerson-meeting/

"US President Donald Trump is due to meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Wednesday, a day after firing FBI chief James Comey amid a swirl of controversy over the FBI's investigations into Russia's alleged election meddling."

•••
"US President Donald Trump is due to meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Wednesday, a day after firing FBI chief James Comey amid a swirl of controversy over the FBI's investigations into Russia's alleged election meddling."

He met with Kislyak too. News and pix via Russian media - US media wasn't allowed to cover the meeting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back