Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A historian says Trump's presidency is likely to be the second shortest in history

Donald Trump's presidency is likely to be the second shortest ever, a leading historian and author has claimed.

Professor Ronald L Feinman predicted that the former reality TV star will stay in the top job "between the 31 days of William Henry Harrison in 1841," who died pneumonia and the "199 days of James A. Garfield in 1881," who died 79 days after he was shot by an assassin "after terrible suffering and medical malpractice."

Even if his time in office is "dragged out," Feinman predicted that Trump is unlikely to last the 16 months and 5 days of 12th president Zachary Taylor, who died of a digestive ailment while Head of State in 1850.

The 20th-century American history professor, who recently published a book about the unfortunate fates of US leaders, added that he thought the "Pence Presidency" was inevitable. He was referring to Trump's Vice President, Mike Pence, who would take over if Trump was to leave the leadership.

In a blog post, he added that he thought it was likely that Trump will be impeached or forced to resign in a matter of weeks.
Feinman predicts Trump won't last as long as President James A. Garfield, who died 199 days into office. Wikimedia

His prediction comes shortly after the White House admitted the President was told several weeks ago that his National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had not told the truth about a telephone call with a Russian diplomat.

The news fuelled broader concerns about his closeness to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the role his country may have played in helping Trump's election.

Feinman, who teaches at Florida Atlantic University, suggested the businessman turned politician is more generally unsuitable for office.

"Many foreign policy professionals are shaking their head at Trump's inappropriate behavior and language every time he speaks in public, or issues a Twitter comment, and his instability and recklessness," he said, citing Trump's decision to hold a security meeting over the North Korean missile test in a public space in earshot of other people as "a sign of his failure to act responsibly."

"The fact that Vice President Mike Pence played a major role in pushing Flynn out is a sign that Pence is already asserting himself with Trump," he said, adding the Vice President often appears uncomfortable with Trump's "freewheeling and careless behavior."

No US president has ever been successfully impeached, although an attempt was made to Bill Clinton but he was acquitted by the Senate.

Richard Nixon also resigned before he could be impeached for serious wrongdoing in the Watergate scandal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-...y-to-be-the-second-shortest-in-history-2017-2

•••
[QUOTE=" The others seemed to have vanished.[/QUOTE]

I'm right here BJ, waiting for you to get over your Washington Times, NY Times etc. posts and write something right from your heart. Unless you have nothing of your own to write besides quoting news articles to sound like you've never had the time to do your high school diploma. In case you haven't. here's a quick GED course link. https://www.test-guide.com/free-ged-practice-tests.html.

Good luck my dear. And let's see your next post with another 3-4 media links.. you make me laugh every night. I love your originality. :)

•••
Sorry typo error, you're not a BJ you're JB.

•••
And you're more than welcome to come join me for a drink here in Richmond, VA

•••
Donald Trump's presidency is likely to be the second shortest ever, a leading historian and author has claimed.

They sure stretch the definition of "leading historian" here. But, I guess if he says what the media wants to hear, they'll offer that bit of flattery for his resume. All good for the CIA/Wall Street propaganda machine.

•••
In case anyone needs to be reminded what a world leader is supposed to sound like:

Note that:
  • There is no discussion of electoral votes or crowd size
  • Talks respectfully about others instead of "Me me me"
  • Talks about holding Russia responsible instead of unconditionally sucking up to them
  • Does not make statements that are disloyal to the country he represents.
  • Recognizes the importance of NATO and acknowledges commitment to it while being firm about expectations from allies.
Compare that with this sh*tshow of a performance:

Mikey's reassuring the world that life will be back to normal soon.

Ps - from yesterday's 2020 campaign rally:
we got numbers that nobody believed were possible from law enforcement and military. Basically people that wear uniforms like us.

Uniforms like who? You're a draft dodger, Donnie. You never wore one.

PPS - There was no "incident in Sweden" last night. Biggest source of lies and "fake news" is the one at the podium with the orange spray tan and the bad combover.
Unless he meant this...
https://twitter.com/jeannalstars/status/833253966720991232

Last edited:
•••
Differences in opinion are fine. But fascism and racism are never OK.

•••
Never gonna happen.
I will be truly surprised if he completes his first year without getting kicked out of office.

Agree
Just wanted to quote that so I can requote in 8 years without it disappearing.

•••
A historian says Trump's presidency is likely to be the second shortest in history

Professor Ronald L Feinman predicted that the former reality TV star will stay in the top job "between the 31 days of William Henry Harrison in 1841," who died pneumonia and the "199 days of James A. Garfield in 1881," who died 79 days after he was shot by an assassin "after terrible suffering and medical malpractice."

Even if his time in office is "dragged out," Feinman predicted that Trump is unlikely to last the 16 months and 5 days of 12th president Zachary Taylor, who died of a digestive ailment while Head of State in 1850.

The 20th-century American history professor, who recently published a book about the unfortunate fates of US leaders, added that he thought the "Pence Presidency" was inevitable. He was referring to Trump's Vice President, Mike Pence, who would take over if Trump was to leave the leadership.

In a blog post, he added that he thought it was likely that Trump will be impeached or forced to resign in a matter of weeks.
Feinman predicts Trump won't last as long as President James A. Garfield, who died 199 days into office. Wikimedia

His prediction comes shortly after the White House admitted the President was told several weeks ago that his National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had not told the truth about a telephone call with a Russian diplomat.

The news fuelled broader concerns about his closeness to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the role his country may have played in helping Trump's election.

Feinman, who teaches at Florida Atlantic University, suggested the businessman turned politician is more generally unsuitable for office.

"Many foreign policy professionals are shaking their head at Trump's inappropriate behavior and language every time he speaks in public, or issues a Twitter comment, and his instability and recklessness," he said, citing Trump's decision to hold a security meeting over the North Korean missile test in a public space in earshot of other people as "a sign of his failure to act responsibly."

"The fact that Vice President Mike Pence played a major role in pushing Flynn out is a sign that Pence is already asserting himself with Trump," he said, adding the Vice President often appears uncomfortable with Trump's "freewheeling and careless behavior."

No US president has ever been successfully impeached, although an attempt was made to Bill Clinton but he was acquitted by the Senate.

Richard Nixon also resigned before he could be impeached for serious wrongdoing in the Watergate scandal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-...y-to-be-the-second-shortest-in-history-2017-2
One of the first things I find when I look up info about your historian is that he is a contributing author to the progressive professor dot com so of course he predicts bad things for Trump, lol. Seriously try harder.

•••
One of the first things I find when I look up info about your historian is that he is a contributing author to the progressive professor dot com so of course he predicts bad things for Trump, lol. Seriously try harder.

These ad hominem attacks are boring af. Seriously - try harder.

•••
Fake buyer! If you don't buy my domains your a fake buyer, fake domainer, a fraud!

That is how stupid this idiot thinks you are, and some of you are proving him right.

Last edited:
•••
617f2b40da0e040d67b9c9f194136a2b07f34b8252613a63db3ea3475cf09f35.jpg

•••
Just wanted to quote that so I can requote in 8 years without it disappearing.
I'll still be here.
I have been here going on 12 years and I'll be here long after Trump is kicked out of office.

•••
I am currently watching season 2 of sci-fi series Colony. If you've been watching like me, you might find that in many aspects it is an accurate depiction of today's (increasingly dystopian) America :xf.smile:

•••
I'll still be here.
I have been here going on 12 years and I'll be here long after Trump is kicked out of office.

What could possibly go wrong? America loves a good Con man.

maxresdefault.jpg

325473-donald-trump-time-bald-eagle

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Trump’s first MONTH travel expenses just cost taxpayers $11.3 million.

Our previous President spent an average of $12.1 million on travel each YEAR.

Now to be fair Trump’s first MONTH travel expenses of $11.3 million includes the hundreds of thousands of tax dollars spent on Secret Service protection during two international trips Trump’s adult sons have taken to promote Trump’s businesses.

•••
•••
•••
Trump’s first MONTH travel expenses just cost taxpayers $11.3 million. Our previous President spent an average of $12.1 million on travel each YEAR.

Hypocrisy? Con job? C'mon, it's only been 3 out the entire 4 weeks he's held office, besides it's not like he criticized his predecessor for taxpayer funded vacations, oh wait...
Screen-Shot-2017-02-11-at-5.42.45-PM.png

•••
CNBC changes their story on Sweden... IN 24 HOURS!
C5NpFFmWIAEAOpk.jpg

Was Trump right about Sweden after all? Riot breaks out in the Stockholm suburb the President was ridiculed for referring to in speech about immigration dangers
  • Rioters began setting fire to cars, throwing stones at police and looting shops in the Rinkeby district of Stockholm
  • Suburb, north of central Stockholm, has a population of 75 per cent immigrants
  • Donald Trump made his confusing remarks about immigration in Sweden at his Florida rally on Saturday
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urb-Trump-mentioned-speech.html#ixzz4ZQVsQNM2

3D7B41D000000578-4245322-image-a-22_1487681601252.jpg

Burning cars and raping Swedish women and children has become a favorite passtime by some segments of illegal invaders in Sweden.

R.I.P Sweden

Last edited:
•••
Poll: Americans overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities
An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard–Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ricans-overwhelmingly-oppose-sanctuary-cities

•••
FBI Begins Construction of Nationwide Watchlist For Employers

The FBI has begun the construction of a nationwide watchlist for employers. With a platform called Rap Back–”Rap” stands for Record of Arrest and Prosecution while Back is short for background–employers will soon be able to receive real-time notifications of their employees’ criminal status. Instead of conducting a one-time background check in the initial recruitment stage, employees will now be able to consistently check on the criminal activities of employees.

The police state always grows, no matter who is president.

•••
Forced evacuation of Standing Rock is supposed to be at 2PM Eastern today, not seeing any real media coverage

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=Standing Rock&src=typd

"With just hours to go before they are reportedly due to be forcibly evacuated, some protesters outside the Standing Rock Sioux reservation began burning their camp, which has been home to thousands of people during the months-long standoff over the Dakota Access pipeline, to the ground.

Some of the protesters, who call themselves water protectors, told The Seattle Times that the fires are part of their ceremony for leaving the camp behind. Members of the tribe also prayed as snow fell on the camp."

Well ABC has something

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/834411746622267393

more video

http://fusion.net/story/388237/standing-rock-deadline-camp-fires/

screen-shot-2017-02-22-at-11-47-50-am.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back