Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
15492441_1383352801675820_7607169863805695020_n.jpg

•••
Something Russia did just do was launch a new cruise missile violating an arms control treaty banning ground-based U.S. and Russian intermediate-range missiles. What did Trump say about it? Nothing.

Strange how Trump never seems critical of Putin or Russia itself. Could he have business ties with Russia? Easily. His tax returns could shed some light on the issue, but he still will not release them, even after promising to do so. That alone makes him a liar and I guarantee you he has something to hide, at least some of which is related to personal ties with Russia, personal ties that are influencing his decisions for our Country.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Business ties, kompromat or both.

At the very least, appointing someone to a key high level position who you have to let go 3 weeks later shows amazingly poor judgement. That's the best case scenario.

•••
Remember when the Liberal Media was so outraged over this? Neither did I...

Obama (US President) says he's "Speeding up training of ISIL/ISIS Forces"

•••
Just today, picking a war with the intelligence community, he's just so stupid. Saying the FBI and NSA are illegally giving out info. Saying what he thinks they're doing is Un-American.

Information is being illegally given to the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost by the intelligence community (NSA and FBI?).Just like Russia

Thank you to Eli Lake of The Bloomberg View - "The NSA & FBI...should not interfere in our politics...and is" Very serious situation for USA

The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Last edited:
•••
C4gGlAxWAAMP6O4.png

Sweden’s cowardly “feminist” government in action. They look like hostages being paraded in front of the world’s media. Traitors
C4s-HVVXAAED2Sq.jpg

What a difference a week makes.... Last week these brave feminist members of the Swedish government where mocking Trump. Yesterday in Iran they became submissive cowards.

•••
At the very least, appointing someone to a key high level position who you have to let go 3 weeks later shows amazingly poor judgement. That's the best case scenario.

"kompromat" I like that. As for Flynn, let's look at the facts. The admin knew about Flynn (for at least a month) but he wasn't forced to resign then. The problem wasn't that he lied to them or that he had been compromised, the problem was that the public found out about it...makes you wonder what else are they hiding from the American people, the very same people that pay them and voted them in.

•••
The Liberal Media promoting violence again, against those that don't agree with them...
C4oiOTFXUAEyVTH.jpg

•••
Nice, I just put "the sad propaganda troll" on ignore and the thread loads 10 x faster :)

•••
•••
•••
•••

And this is only the beginning.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Perhaps we should just dispense with those messy elections and let the CIA tell us what to do. They are wise and honest, and would make great masters.

•••
•••
If the Dems had more like Tulsi Gabbard, they would be a viable party...

•••
If the Dems had more like Tulsi Gabbard, they would be a viable party..
Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, Tulsi (and hopefully more in the coming years) are the only hope for the D party which has allowed itself to become as corrupted by corporate interests and money as the R's have been for so long. No longer an opposition party, the D's act weak and powerless even when they have power because they essentially get paid to do so by wealthy donors and multi national corps.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
They're busting him, his people probably want him to leave right now.

•••
They're busting him, his people probably want him to leave right now.
Watching the press conference right now listening to him and I really cant believe this guy got elected.
He talks and talks but never says anything.

I truly get the feeling that all the journalist sitting there are thinking this guy is really nuts :wacky:

SNL is salivating with all of the material he is giving them right now..lol

Last edited:
•••
Oh shit! He just talked about Nuclear Holocaust between us and Russia :xf.eek:

•••
Caught one of my kittens reading the Quran last night. Not sure how she smuggled it into the house, but you can be sure she's not allowed inside anymore. God it feels good to be an American.

4203da5c0a2d80e8424fa458336316ff.jpg

•••
Wow! Not really sure what I just watched...lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back