Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have no idea what Bannon's political beliefs are.
Hmmm...Chief strategist and senior counselor to the President, kinda important to to know his political beliefs, don't you think?

•••
So these are your examples? They all went well didn't they? If your point is to diminish Obama's contribution to this list, keep in mind that none of these were as expansive as his orders. Bush's order was secret. Carter's was for am agency to respond to emergencies, which could hardly be called controversial at the time. Roosevelt was an authoritarian tyrant acting during war.

And none of the examples you cited used EO as a way to get around strong political opposition, with the exception of the emancipation proclamation - also issued during wartime.

Sorry, but Obama's use of the executive order was brazen and public, and a way of avoiding the political process. I highly doubt Trump would be legislating by executive order had Obama not made the habit current and acceptable. I didn't hear a single Democrat question the use of those executive orders to achieve their goals. In fact, they mostly cheered. Had he not made the process acceptable and familiar, Trump would have little chance of getting away with it himself.

It's pretty clear to me that what's going on here is that after years of fake outrage over a manufactured issue, that you folks find yourselves backed into a corner where your only possible fallback position -- now that your guy is doing the very thing you were complaining about -- is to point a finger at Obama and cry "he started it". I expect the issue of the debt will get the same treatment once it becomes clear that Republicans will be accelerating the rate of borrowing after feigning concern about fiscal responsibility for the last 8 years.

Regardless, let's pretend that this is a serious conversation. You previously claimed that what made Obama's EO's stand out was that those issued prior to his presidency were merely "simple administrative things". I provided a few obvious examples that clearly refute that claim only to find that the goal posts have been moved with the difference now being about the intent of EO's, or about getting around political opposition or about being issued by someone you consider a tyrant, etc.. The bottom line however seems to be about Obama's EO's being more "expansive" ( according to you ). Fair enough. Given that you've figured out how to measure the quality of expansiveness and have calculated it for Obama's EO's vs everyone else's, please share your findings with us. Kindly let us how know how you've evaluated the expansiveness of every presidential EO in history and show the measured results of EO's for all presidents so we can evaluate the validity of your claim.

•••
I have no idea what Bannon's political beliefs are.
I think I might have an idea of what his political beliefs are.

untitled-1_5.jpg

:vomit:

Last edited:
•••
…the goal posts have been moved with the difference now being about the intent of EO's, or about getting around political opposition or about being issued by someone you

You almost had me there, but then I went to check those goalposts. Darned if they aren't exactly where I left them.

•••
You almost had me there, but then I went to check those goalposts. Darned if they aren't exactly where I left them.

I don't blame you for this. Giving an evasive response is much easier than producing evidence that might support your claim ( especially since your claim is bogus and can't be substantiated ).

•••
If someone starts a Pool for when Trump gets Impeached.....

I want May 2017 for $50 NP Bucks :-P

•••
"Trump offers full military and intelligence support to PM Trudeau
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters Monday that President Trump had spoken to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau about the shooting at a Quebec mosque, offering his complete support."

Our response:

Shooter was a French Canadian Alt Right Nutjob... He liked Donald Trump's Facebook page.... Hey If you guys could ease up on hating muslims and stuff that would be great.

Last edited:
•••
•••
When Bill Clinton said this about Illegal Aliens, there was no uproar by anyone, including the Biased Liberal BS Media... but now they are frothing in their mouths with anger and despair. To hell with Liberal Hypocrisy.
Bill Clinton 1995 State of the Union immigration comments

This is NOT a fake meme...
word for word it's exactly what he said in his speech (above)
16252399_751318908360803_5540748917443573312_o.jpg

•••
That surprised, shocked look when you realize that Barack Obama banned all Iraqi Muslim refugees for 6 months in 2011 and neither Liberals nor their Lapdog Media complained and bitched about it!
bSRev4A.gif

•••
Who wore it better? While she was posting elite gala gown pics (for all you right-wing fucktards that claim to hate elites), innocent people were being detained at airports all throughout the US.
C3UJ4IdUkAAHwqZ.jpg:small

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I posted this before but it seems legit, really good stuff, worth a bookmark - https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

They tweet this:
"Word is Mexican Pres. cancelling upcoming meeting. POTUS plans twitter announcement to make it sound like his idea."

2 and a half hours later, the Mexican Pres, make a tweet cancelling it.

Also, a domainer tie in. Somebody tried to sell them a domain:

C3dpF1sWcAAhnX4.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Looks like it's going to be - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch

For Supreme Court, Trump announcing at 8 tonight.

Iran to dump the US dollar in response to Trump's travel ban

https://www.rt.com/business/375789-iran-dollar-trump-ban/

Is Donald Trump Just a Pawn in Steve Bannon’s Game?

"Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” Bannon told Ken Stern for Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/is-donald-trump-a-pawn-in-steve-bannons-game

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
33 of 34. Anne Coulter

Ugh. But they did say 32 and posted 34.

Was posting at the same time as lennco but we both saw the problem with that list.
#8 Lacey Chabert is Hottie :xf.love:

9255ec53fc9272661f7c863b210e2025.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Looks like it's going to be - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch

For Supreme Court, Trump announcing at 8 tonight.

Obama was way too weak on this issue. He should have hit the cameras immediatly reminding the right wingers that the American people did vote on it, they voted him in as President and he gets to nominate his choice. He could have smacked the whining tears off Mitch McConnell's face (notice how that low life hypocrite never has a problem with timing when it's something he wants done).

Unfortunately, this is not the only door Obama left open for this latest train wreck fumbling drunken elephant of an admin to barrel through.

•••
It's not a ban, it's a "VETTING SYSTEM"....:xf.smile:

•••
Anne Coulter is all hair beauty wise (good height too), she wouldn't cut that blond mane for anything.

Now Megan Kelly on the other end. What was the first thing she did after her tussle with Trump? Chop off the hair. Going for the' I am a serious journalist if I dont have long hair', look.

She never did understand that she was a nobody until Bill Oreilly handed her a big lead audience.

I think NBC figured out she better have a Today Show lead in. First mention was an afternoon talk show. Those things can ruin careers.

•••
Back