IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
By Sunni Muslim gangs, not all Muslims are like this not all wear the hijab as there are different Muslim sects. My husband is Alawis from Syria, his family in Syria, Tartous are like westerners, they drink, they never wear hijab, they smoke, they wear mini skirts etc...
Afghani girls in the 60/70's before the Taliban took over...
main-qimg-8edf22260e9d124f2d7ecf9b94e3fb90-c

•••
As for funding the wall until Mexico pays for it, directly or indirectly,

Trump has a different idea. He's now proposing that Mexican imports be taxed 20%. Good thinking right? Because when Americans pay 20% tax on Mexican imports, that's almost the same as having Mexico pay for the wall with the only difference being that Americans are paying for it. Close enough.

•••
•••
Not that far fetched if you know anything about Hitler. Why don't you tell us all what you know about Hitler GILSAN.

How about you GFU

I see, so apparently you know nothing about Hitler. Makes it a bit hard to deny similarities between two people when you know nothing about one of them, but ok. Why don't you tell us all what you know about Trump. You keep supporting him in this thread, surely you must know something.

Wow, so you know nothing about Trump either. Pretty much the definition of a low information supporter with a big mouth and no facts.

•••
•••
You must be having hallucinations. Here you go.... talk to this wall, or talk to yourself.
6360051469881868841621441595_636005146984280681483534175_brick-wall-talk.jpg

Why? You're more fun to talk to, besides the wall already knew the newspaper was a fake :xf.grin:

Since you don't like to read beyond the headlines, you will really be interested in these.

Fake-Newspaper.png

55cd2f5cd3b59713f6c3e00abec2dd8c.jpg

bionic-woman-bigfoot-national-enquirer-bionic-blonde.jpg

:xf.wink:

•••
•••
Govt personnel exodus started.
The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned.
I expect that top talent will flee from intelligence agencies too, because their work obviously isn't appreciated.
Rex Tillerson is extremely worrying (a modern day Goebbels perhaps? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels).

Linked on that page:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.a7b917a72e62

http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/...eer-exxonmobil-executive-hates-your-children/

"Tillerson, our newly designated Secretary of State was just 23 years old – a new college graduate barely past adolescence – when he accepted a job at the ExxonMobil Corporation, the company that would be his sole employer throughout his entire career."

•••
He must be mentally immune (brain damaged) to human rights violations by now (at his age), being in his career all his life and carrying them out on a daily basis (doing it indirectly is so much smarter)!

I should also add animal rights violations and environmental.

Last edited:
•••
Walls are not one-sided shields, they are meant to filter both in and out. The communists sold the Berlin wall to the populace as a way to protect against smugglers, profiteers, parasites, saboteurs etc. So a good number of people were relieved, satisfied or indifferent in the beginning, because they didn't immediately understand the implications.

That's the first I have heard about people being anything other than shocked that the wall went up in Berlin. You have a source for that claim. I am sure the communists sold it as a benefit, but I doubt anyone bought it.

And the implication that a wall is needed to complete a prison state also makes no sense in today's world. The USA has already put laws into place that allow the US to cancel passports for the flimsiest of reasons. Many of these laws were passed under Obama, but it started well before that. Passports are now required even for travel to Canada, so no passport means no leaving the country.

And Americans are mostly brainwashed into believing that a passport is a privilege. Imagine convincing millions of people in a country based on "freedom" that leaving said country is a privilege. It's hard to make this stuff up. Who needs a wall when you have such a well trained populace?

I don't have high hopes that Trump will do much about this - he may make it worse. But people need to wake up and see that's it's no better when politicians who ooze charm and diplomacy and bask in popularity and adulation do this stuff. In fact, it's worse - because such a politician can get away with much more. I don't worry about people howling at Trump. I just worry that when they get their guy in office, they will just blindly adore him as he does exactly as he wants. Or she.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Watching CNN talking about the wall right now and this very experienced reporter is asking the dumbest questions to try to prove that building this wall is gonna be an almost impossible task due to the terrain
Since CNN is my only source of "news" (ie, see what's on, research elsewhere, and draw a conclusion of my own) my wife got brainwashed by that.

At lunch yesterday, she said it was going to be impossible to build because xyz...

I cut her off and said, "We put a man on the moon. Do you think building a wall will be a challenge?"

If it does become too cumbersome to build a wall, I feel sorry for the state that we the people allowed America to degrade to.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Govt personnel exodus started.
The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned.
I expect that top talent will flee from intelligence agencies too, because their work obviously isn't appreciated.

Sorry to burst your bubble, they were fired. The story by WAPO is a spin.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...y-senior-manager-at-the-state-department.html

It's not unusual to replace non-career management with people inline with incoming administration policy.

Last edited:
•••
That's the first I have heard about people being anything other than shocked that the wall went up in Berlin. You have a source for that claim. I am sure the communists sold it as a benefit, but I doubt anyone bought it.
My source is a book on the topic by Frederick Taylor. Sounds surprising but things are seldom all black and white and there are always naive people who think their government is not so evil and would never do harm to them (or at least not too much !).

In my own recollection of the book, some Easterners were relieved because of the economic imbalance between East and West. Remember the Western residents were getting paid in stronger currency, thus they had 'unfair advantage' on the other side of the Wall.
Some 'Berliners' were working in the Western part of Berlin, but living in the East (paying low rent), or were doing shopping in the East while leaving in the West, depleting the already half-empty shelves of department stores.

The Berlin wall was effective because it was manned, and this is where it gets expensive. Building a wall along a 6000 Km border is going to cost a lot of money. Billions ? I am wondering what kind of ROI is to be had here ? Who's going to build it ? Halliburton and friends ?
The US could as well grant a portion of that money to boost Mexico's economy: after all immigration is a distortion caused by the gap in economic development between the two countries. The wall doesn't solve any problem, the only long-term, sustainable solution would be to improve local conditions on the other side of the wall.

That's why I said relocating manufacturing to the US can be a miscalculation: Mexicans need to work and earn a decent living too - if they can't they will keep moving up north.
A wall is very visible and tangible, and has strong symbolic value, but the most prominent measures are seldom the most cost-effective. Remember: America will pay for the wall.

Surviving authoritarianism: Polish advice for the US

•••
n9y25ah7

I thought we had a leeting domainer for Press Secretary lol

Of course got regged today in dot com

http://www.thewrap.com/sean-spicer-tweet-password-trump-n9y25ah7/

He tweeted another one too! Nitwit. And the potus account is secured by a gmail address. (or was, before it was outed on twitter).

Speaking of security, why is nobody complaining about potus and friends private email server? Or the old galaxy s3 he's still using?

will keep moving up north.
A wall is very visible and tangible, and has strong symbolic value, but the most prominent measures are seldom the most cost-effective. Remember: America will pay for the wall.

We'll pay for it twice: once when our tax dollars are hijacked to build it, then again when the surcharge on goods imported from Mexico is passed on to the consumer. And if you're thinking "so what - I pay a little more for Tequila?" go to the produce aisle of your local supermarket and read the labels.

Last edited:
•••
People are ll ready talking Impeachment....

trump_impeachment.jpg

•••
•••
What a joke, tweet about some whacko supporter and his dumb app. Such a clown President.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Look forward to seeing final results of VoteStand. Gregg Phillips and crew say at least 3,000,000 votes were illegal. We must do better!

Man Behind Claims of Millions of Illegal Votes - Gregg Phillips of Voter Stand

Last edited:
•••
These Steve Bannon guy is a nut too

Trump's chief strategist says news media should "Keep its Mouth Shut"

Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s chief White House strategist, laced into the American press during an interview on Wednesday evening, arguing that news organizations had been “humiliated” by an election outcome few anticipated, and repeatedly describing the media as “the opposition party” of the current administration.
“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” Mr. Bannon said during a telephone call.

•••
Let's not be mean, they know better than everyone else after all.

The S3 is particularly alarming, since it can't upgrade to a higher level of Android than 4.4. An opportunistic hacker might find a way to hijack the camera and microphone ... just sayin ...

These Steve Bannon guy is a nut too
And very possibly the one driving the crazy bus. Famous quote from an interview in 2014:
lentemp.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back