NameSilo

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012.

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

178 vote(s)
    49.0%
  2. Neither Party

31 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. Democrats

67 vote(s)
    18.5%
  4. Republicans

87 vote(s)
    24.0%
Total: 363 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

No need to waste money with nukes on idiots. All he needs to continue doing is:
    [​IMG]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lennco

lennco Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You'r kidding right?
    If you think for a moment that Trump would just be satisfied with pissing on everything he doesn't like then I got some swamp land to sell you.

He is a Junkie!
    He is addicted to power and showing off that power.
    He will get bored really fast with just harmful threatening words, he will escalate to action.....Harmful Actions.

3. lennco

Trumpcare

Definition:
    A new healthcare insurance system where you automatically lose your health coverage if you are sick or poor.
    "I went to the emergency room after the accident, they said, "we can't help you, you've got Trumpcare."

:vomit:

4. lennco

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  5. GILSAN

GOOD!!!

6. lennco

For someone who doesn't live in the US I am starting to believe you want the US to go down a path of destruction.

7. GILSAN

If they are ILLEGAL then they should go... the same should apply here in Europe.

What the hell are borders and passports for?

The US will allways be a country of immigrants. At any given time there are millions of applicants wanting to enter the US LEGALLY.

8. lennco

I guess you didn't read the rest of the paper of the future.

9. GILSAN

Don't know what you are talking about »»» "the rest of the paper of the future"

10. lennco

The newspaper I posted is a fake newspaper of the future. April 9 2017
    Deportations didn't really begin....lol

11. AGermanGuy

AGermanGuy Established Member

Uhm dude. Ever considered that I might live off the state because my mum has health problems and cant work because of it and that I cannot go work because I am doing my A Levels right now?

12. AGermanGuy

Our healthcare system (not "healthcare system") has been working fine ever since. What does it have to do with jews? And dont you have a better argument than "you germans killed jews"? The healthcare system was the same for everyone until Hitler came around. And then jews were killed off because of a fanatic, not because of the healthcare system. Your entire argument is complete bollocks.

But I can understand you, dont worry. Its normal for alt righters like you to use the "you germans killed jews" "argument" because you dont have any other real arguments to throw at me. Because you know your talking sh*t.

Also, the more I read here it makes me start believing most of ou are trolls. A moderator should just close this thread, but they will never do that since they made this thread for the reason that you bullsh*t politics do not get posted anywhere else.

13. AGermanGuy

Haha I saw that fake newspaper article on a work sheet on fake news in my politics class a few weeks ago.

14. AGermanGuy

Haha, you believe in a f*cking fake news paper that even says its from april 9th 2017. How is that possible? Magic? Really shows how easily manipulated you are by fake news like Fox News and Breitbart.

15. AGermanGuy

16. GILSAN

So why do you put a fake newspaper? I just read the headline. This is proof that no one can trust Liberals.

Besides, do you really doubt that they will not be deported very soon?

17. ghcomp

ghcomp Established Member

By Sunni Muslim gangs, not all Muslims are like this not all wear the hijab as there are different Muslim sects. My husband is Alawis from Syria, his family in Syria, Tartous are like westerners, they drink, they never wear hijab, they smoke, they wear mini skirts etc...

18. lennco

LOL...You just reading the headline is your own fault.
    If you are too lazy to read the rest like the date on top of the headline then only you are to blame.

btw, I am not a liberal. I am unaffiliated.
    I don't really care for either party. That doesn't mean I don't think there are some good points on both sides, yes there are some, but I think both are just to corrupt and tend to put their parties before country.

19. lennco

Good one :xf.laugh:

20. GILSAN

The headline said it all. Besides you didn't leave a link, you left a picture, so I could only read the headline. And it's not a headline that is not shocking at all.

Telling me your'e not a Liberal is a joke and just shows your personality as someone that cannot be trusted.

21. E-Promote

E-Promote Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not that far fetched if you know anything about Hitler. Why don't you tell us all what you know about Hitler GILSAN.

22. GILSAN

How about you GFU

23. lennco

LOL...Talk about Alternative Facts!

The headline Did Not say it all, you Failed to read beyond the headline just like a true politician and no link was needed since it was dated April 9th 2017!

If you refuse to read beyond a headline why should we believe anything you say or trust you?
    You should had just said, oh my bad I didn't see the date.

24. GILSAN

You must be having hallucinations. Here you go.... talk to this wall, or talk to yourself.
    [​IMG]

25. E-Promote

E-Promote Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I see, so apparently you know nothing about Hitler. Makes it a bit hard to deny similarities between two people when you know nothing about one of them, but ok. Why don't you tell us all what you know about Trump. You keep supporting him in this thread, surely you must know something.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice