Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
C2zd6KBUUAAvM2k.jpg

•••
Trying going to Saudi Arabia and protesting. Good luck.
C20Jlt9WIAA2_Us.jpg

•••
•••
Hey feminists, dressing up as a giant vagina & whining about Trump won't end honor killings, forced marriages or Female Genital Mutilation.
C2x7yMaXUAExxhc.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
rex-tillerson-2.jpg

Actions speak louder than words.

I don't think Trump cares about what is happening to people in Saudi Arabia (or anywhere in the Middle East).

He does seem to care about oil a lot tho.

If people love it so much in those countries where they are being tortured and stoned to death, why do they risk their lives to flee?

How is anything going to change in those countries, if no one is allowed to leave and join more civilised countries, and everyone else cuts themselves off morally?

America First is exactly the reason that there are so many issues (greedy corporations/countries stealing oil and forgetting the people and environment that live there)!

American CIA even goes out of their way to put ruthless people in power that they want in order to be able to keep the oil pumps on! They don't care that the people don't want them in their country (double standards).

I'm quite sure Trump agrees with this with everything he has said, so it's business as usual (or before when America was so Great and ruthless).

•••
BTW, what's the problem with wanting American jobs to stay in America?

Yeah - what exactly IS wrong with that?
  • Trump Collection apparel - made in China,Bangladesh, vietnam
  • Trump Home - items mostly made in China and Turkey
  • Manufacturing of Ivankas shoe line moved last year from China to Ethiopia because labor is cheaper.
"Do as I say, not as I do."

"MSM" - definition: Any source that contradicts your opinions.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah - what exactly IS wrong with that?
  • Trump Collection apparel - made in China,Bangladesh, vietnam
  • Trump Home - items mostly made in China and RpTurkey
  • Manufacturing of Ivankas shoe line moved last year from China to Ethiopia because labor is cheaper.
"Do as I say, not as I do."
The Democrats have been in power for 16 of the last 24 years, so it's mostly thanks to them that American jobs have been outsourced to China, India and elsewhere, Go blame Obama, Bill Clinton and Bush for allowing factories to be closed, to the point where hardly any products are Made in the USA.

Now that Trump wants to turn things around, you are against it? You're just being plain intolerant.

•••
Don't blame Obama, CLinton or Bush for DT and IT's own business decisions. Why are they not setting the example?

I have a client in manufacturing who successfully reshored a business during the Obama administration. Previous owner was offshoring to India, he brought it back to Ohio.

Now that Trump wants to turn things around, you are against it? You're just being plain intolerant.
You're making "alternative facts" - I never said that. I merely pointed out the hypocracy that someone who so strongly advocates manufacturing in the USA doesn't practice what they preach.

And drop the ad hominem attacks anyway, they're mindless and boring A.F.

•••
Don't blame Obama, CLinton or Bush for DT and IT's own business decisions. Why are they not setting the example?

I have a client in manufacturing who successfully reshored a business during the Obama administration. Previous owner was offshoring to India, he brought it back to Ohio.

You're making "alternative facts" - I never said that. I merely pointed out the hypocracy that someone who so strongly advocates manufacturing in the USA doesn't practice what they preach.

And drop the ad hominem attacks anyway, they're mindless and boring A.F.
Time will prove that Trump is right and Liberal intolerance is wrong

•••
Manufacturing is delocated abroad for purely economic reasons. US products are not competitive, not that US workers are not productive, but labor is cheaper in Third world countries, not to mention lax environmental regulations etc etc.
Raising customs duties means consumers will pay more for household products. Relocating manufacturing to the US would likewise increase production costs. As simple as that. Non-competitive enterprises are doomed to fail (unless they are subsidized by the government forever :))
Voters won't be happy if you diminish their spending power in the name of economic patriotism. Voters may be apathetic to the truth but they are unforgiving when it comes to their wallet and their living standards.

"I will, I will, I will"

•••
Manufacturing is delocated abroad for purely economic reasons. US products are not competitive, not that US workers are not productive, but labor is cheaper in Third world countries, not to mention lax environmental regulations etc etc.
Raising customs duties means consumers will pay more for household products. Relocating manufacturing to the US would likewise increase production costs. As simple as that. Non-competitive enterprises are doomed to fail (unless they are subsidized by the government forever :))
Voters won't be happy if you diminish their spending power in the name of economic patriotism. Voters may be apathetic to the truth but they are unforgiving when it comes to their wallet and their living standards.

"I will, I will, I will"
Crappy Chinese products end up being more expensive in the long run. How many times haven't people, including myself bought a cheap Chinese product, only to see it break down after a few weeks or sometimes days. I'd rather pay 3-4 times more for a product that I know will last 10-20x longer than a Chinese product.
Iy8L9.jpg

•••
•••
•••
One for the Obama haters:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/yemen-a-war-for-profit-saudi-genocide-backed-by-obama/5519856

"Short version, the Saudis need more fields, more oil from somewhere, in order to survive. This report I found shows clearly, the Bush and Obama administrations have known for a long time that the Saudis are almost out of oil. “Peak oil” is a reality; the wealth of the Saudi people has been squandered on frivolous investing and building projects, and if they don’t prop up the industry, then the regime is over. This brings us to Yemen and the concrete reasons for Saudi aggression. I’ll try and be brief."

"evidence is emerging that the oil Yemen sits on has yet to be fully explored or accessed."

"The facts the Saudis are killing people in the Jawf region in record numbers aside, the oil basins first explored by Hunt Oil, Exxon, and Phillips in blocks around Jawf have largely been expropriated (2005 for block 18) by Yemen. And big oil hates countries taking back their resources."

"Most people do not realize that the oil politicians and their armies fight over is almost totally controlled by conglomerates like Shell, and the others."

"The reader needs nothing more than this WikiLeaks cable to galvanize the fact the Obama administration, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton especially, knew exactly the nature of new Yemeni oil and gas capacity in 2009. What the cable made “classified” by Ambassador Stephen A. Seche revealed was just business, but damning when current events are overlapped, I quote in part:

“In an October 13 meeting with Econoff, the Chair of the Petroleum Exporting and Production Authority (PEPA), Ahmed Abdillah, told Econoff that the governorates of Shabwa, Marib and al-Jawf have high potential for significant gas deposits. He said that natural gas deposits have been found in Occidental Block 20 (Marib-al-Jawf), Occidental Block S-1 (Shabwa) and Canadian Nexen Block 51 (Hadhramout).”

"Without going into a geology or oil & gas lecture here, natural gas, particularly LNG are the mid term future for the people of Yemen. That is if the Saudis with American assistance will let them live. As for oil, and the crude the Saudis need to survive, Yemen has a partial solution there too."

"fully aware of vast oil and gas deposits offshore of Yemen for some time."

"So now you know why Barack Obama never comes to the rescue for Yemeni civilians being murdered, it’s the same reason Russian speakers in the East of Ukraine are not protected, and the same reason ISIL has been allowed to roam Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria. Oh, and Rupert Murdoch, the owner of the Wall Street Journal, his key energy investment in Genie Oil is a direct competitor with any future Yemen revenue gains from new sources. AMSO American shale, a subsidiary of Genie is vested in monetizing the last of America’s shale reserves. So the picture puzzle of Yemen chaos should be complete for you now."

•••
•••
•••

This is how they sleep at night, in case anyone is wondering.

USA-flag-bedding-set-king-size-American-Pie-cotton-bed-sheets-bedspread-duvet-cover-pillow-case.jpg

•••
Hey feminists, dressing up as a giant vagina & whining about Trump won't end honor killings, forced marriages or Female Genital Mutilation.
C2x7yMaXUAExxhc.jpg
The correct response should be one of complete shock, just like the horrific treatment of animals, however I wont be surprised to be ignored again (since it doesn't involve being selfish uncaring monsters). Seems like people/women are more concerned about being allowed to murder unborn babies (whom have yet to even exist), or other issues only directly related to themselves (like being able to allow others to torture animals in order that they can be happy/overweight, because it is their right???). They will get up and protest for that!

Humans are strange monsters.

Last edited:
•••
Trying going to Saudi Arabia and protesting. Good luck.
C20Jlt9WIAA2_Us.jpg
"Yemen has been in a state of political crisis since 2011, starting with street protests against poverty, unemployment, corruption, and president Saleh's plan to amend Yemen's constitution and eliminate the presidential term limit, in effect making him president for life.[25] President Saleh stepped down and the powers of the presidency were transferred to Vice President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, who was formally elected president on 21 February 2012 in a one-man election. The transitional process was disrupted by conflicts between the Houthis and al-Islah, as well as the al-Qaeda insurgency. In September 2014 the Houthis took over Sana'a,[26][27][28] later declaring themselves in control of the government in a coup d'état.[29] Since then, a Saudi-led intervention has taken place, however, it could not stop the civil war."

Saudi Arabia is controlled by your country and your peoples who need their oil. Don't blame innocent good people that try to get away from them by immigration for your disgusting evil people.

Follow the money back to the richest nations in the world.

Last edited:
•••
Saudi Arabia is controlled by your country and your peoples who need their oil. Don't blame innocent good people that try to get away from them by immigration for your disgusting evil people.
Follow the money back to the richest nations in the world.
When you say "your country and your peoples" I'm assuming that you mean the USA.

Well I have news for you... I'm NOT American, so please direct those nasty words to Americans on this thread.

•••
Seems like people/women are more concerned about being allowed to murder unborn babies (whom have yet to even exist),
Especially the Liberal women, like the ones that marched on Sunday.
27905071636_f90dab40b3_k_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

or other issues only directly related to themselves (like being able to allow others to torture animals in order that they can be happy/overweight, because it is their right???). They will get up and protest for that!
Like these sexy things from Sundays march?
womens-march-8.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back