IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
e6ef5045e06a4a00c47cd8e8c4b51ef1af434028.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Barrett Wilson @BarrettWilson6

This is pure madness.
Media: There’s no evidence it’s Antifa.
Antifa: It’s totally us.
Media: Widely questioned.
Antifa: We will tag the scenes of destruction so you know it’s us.
Media: Unsubstatiated.

Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo

@nytimes says it is “unsubstantiated and widely questioned” whether #antifa is involved in the riots. Meanwhile, DOJ, FBI & local investigators say otherwise. Downtown Portland, now almost entirely boarded up, looks like this everywhere: #NotAntifa
EZ3Jbq1U0AEzhTT

Last edited:
•••
•••
New York and Washington see security ease

Security measures in the US have been lifted as unrest over the death in police custody of African-American George Floyd eases.

New York ended its nearly week-long curfew and President Donald Trump said he was ordering the National Guard to start withdrawing from Washington DC.

The unrest has largely been replaced by largely peaceful worldwide protests against racism and police brutality.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio tweeted: "We are lifting the curfew, effective immediately. Yesterday and last night we saw the very best of our city."

The end of the curfew comes a day before New York enters the first phase of its plan to reopen after more than two months of lockdown due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Black Lives Matter protests continued on Sunday in European nations.

53053b73e3cdeea723bab114dc02315f

https://news.yahoo.com/george-floyd-york-washington-see-152034179.html

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The British Police...
Christina Jordan @CJordanjb

Feral thugs shouting “run piggy run” while attacking police. I am beyond furious. Are we going to wait until a police officer is killed before these criminals are dragged off the streets? No way is this a protest.

These are not protest against police, these are the beginning of a revolution , the revolutions are funded and guided to complete the agenda, what is the agenda? some say new world order, some say otherwise, i don't really know myself at this point. I feel to complete the narrative that the USA must collapse or the narrative can not be completed. To restructure the world you have to take down the leader-super power, i feel these protests will come up short of achieving the agenda of ????, and a 3rd attempt will be made to achieve the agenda, i have no idea what the 3rd attempt could be, but it is coming

•••
@GILSAN when i click on your videos it is saying "The Media Could Not Be Played" just a heads up brother

•••
•••
•••
As these videos circulate on facebook, BLM is going to have a publicity problem. This isn't good for the democrats.

Actually, not that good for those on the right. Most people understand cherry-picking videos, most people understand the protests have been largely peaceful, like the massive ones today, and a small percentage of agitators, nothing to do with BLM. People are hip to that game, Bunker Boy hasn't figured that out yet. You and Gilsan selectively posts videos, I can selectively post ones of whites spray painting buildings with BLM or whites breaking windows etc. See below for a couple of examples.

Poll: 80 percent of voters say things are out of control in the U.S.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-was-george-floyds-death-the-breaking-point-143440621.html

Yep, a change is coming.

Colin Powell endorsing Biden. Romney out there walking with the protestors, big group of actual Evangelicals.

'

Last edited:
•••
@GILSAN when i click on your videos it is saying "The Media Could Not Be Played" just a heads up brother
Thanks for the warning. Is the problem on all of them or just some of them? I'm copying the video links from Twitter. Perhaps that's the problem.

UPDATE; I just tested the first few seconds of all the videos on this page and they are ALL working!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the warning. Is the problem on all of them or just some of them? I'm copying the video links from Twitter. Perhaps that's the problem.

UPDATE; I just tested the first few seconds of all the videos on this page and they are ALL working!

It is all of them in my case

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back