NameSilo

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

191 votes
    47.0%
  2. Neither Party

37 votes
    9.1%
  3. Democrats

81 votes
    20.0%
  4. Republicans

97 votes
    23.9%
Total: 406 vote(s)
  1. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

"LAS VEGAS — Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges in what authorities say was a conspiracy to spark violence during recent protests in Las Vegas."

Imagine that... 3 right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government! That's really earth shattering news!

Now it's time to arrest THOUSANDS of ANTIFA + BLM + other far left terrorists that are causing death and destruction presently all over, including in your country!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  3. GILSAN

4. Namersen

Namersen Established Member

Your coronavirus link sent me to a more worrying article: "Practice things like an eye gouge." pointing to

5. mr-x

Media trying to paint the boogaloo movement and everyone who was ever associated with it as white supremacist. Reading the article, author claims they are "loosely" associated, then fills in for the official documents.

I'm not defending the three men arrested but I have no idea if the charges are legit.

The "boogaloo" movement isn't about white supremacy. It's a bullshit meme about the end of democracy and the republic. About what happens when the Government actually turns against the people. End times.

6. mr-x

They were killed by black people so no one ( the media ) cares.

7. mr-x

Drew Brees bends the knee.

tumblr_inline_p94yewiqN31upc2qw_500[1].jpg

8. mr-x

Know Your Meme: The Boogaloo

And of course, the Democrats are already on their same old “everyone who I don’t like is racist” shtick. I saw an article the other day that was already saying something to the effect of “boogaloo: a new alt-right code word for a race war”. I’ve never facepalmed so hard.

The boogaloo has literally never been a race thing, it started as a gun rights thing, and has morphed into a general freedom/liberty thing, but it was never about race. All colors and creeds are welcome to join the cause of standing up to tyranny.

Of course, this is a story we’ve already seen 1000 times. Whenever the modern American left doesn’t like something, they just outright make things up in order to paint their opponents in an ugly light. We’re all used to it by now.

https://beinglibertarian.com/meme-boogaloo/

9. mr-x

10. GILSAN

11. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company VIP

Now I've seen the light... where do I sign up? O_o

12. GILSAN

13. GILSAN

14. GILSAN

Why do Blacks, Liberal dipsh*t Whites and their POS Media always try to make martyrs out of criminals?

Candace Owens explains it so much better than anyone else...
    Candace Owens - I DO NOT support George Floyd and I refuse to see him as a martyr!

15. GILSAN

If you insist, just...
    [​IMG]

16. mr-x

Fooled again.

...Hirono pressed Rosenstein on how a "1000 prosecutors disagreed" with him. Rosenstein said "we have a lot more than 1000 former prosecutors." He said that they did not know the full record. He did. Rosenstein said it was unfair. "Nobody was in favor of prosecution." - J Turley.

17. mr-x

Fooled again.

18. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Trump:
    "Probably the only thing Barack Obama & I have in common is that we both had the honor of firing Jim Mattis, the world’s most overrated General. I asked for his letter of resignation, & felt great about it. His nickname was “Chaos”, which I didn’t like, & changed to “Mad Dog”..."

So Trump lied again. Mattis resigned, he had that nickname before Trump became President.

-----------------------
    White House deletes tweet that falsely identified synagogue anti-terrorism barrier as tool of terrorists
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/poli...cks-bricks-antifa-synagogue-chabad/index.html
    -----------------------
    Battleground States, Biden up in all of them:

Wisconsin - Biden up
    Florida - Biden up
    Michigan - Biden up
    Pennsylvania - Biden up
    North Carolina - Biden up
    Arizona - Biden up
    Minnesota - Biden up

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

-----------

White House becoming a compound. Trump really scared now.

I"m getting some pop up now before I can post, anybody else?

[​IMG]

19. GILSAN

20. GILSAN

21. mr-x

Fooled again.

22. GILSAN

Philadelphia removes statue of its famous mayor, Frank Rizzo.

Frank Rizzo is a man whose name is synopsis with law and order.

He is a former Police Commissioner and Mayor of Philadelphia. Rather than clean up their city or do anything positive, the current far-left government of Philadelphia just removed his statue from the municipal building grounds.

This is essentially what I would call a "revenge fantasy" being playing out by far-left black elected officials. The far-left, pro-Antifa extremist mayor Jim Kenney stated "the statue represented bigotry, hatred, and oppression."

[​IMG]

Was it because he was a Cop, Pro Law and Order, and switched from Democrat to Republican. Therefore, he must have been a Racist!

23. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company VIP

She has a good point, "you do stupid things, you win stupid prizes."

It's no surprise Trump wasn't awarded the Nobel Prize, though the thinks he ought to have...show me the master diplomat, arbitrate your own azz out of this mess.

Mr T Bucket List

1. Make call to comrade

2. Exit Stage LEFT

24. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Watched the propaganda channel called CNN last night, just to see what they were spoon feeding people. Pretty much a combination of lynch mob along with tributes to George Floyd. One would think they were talking about a national martyr. Of course, no mention of real hero David Dorn's murder.

A bit of a turn around, since none of the usual liberal defenders here cared a whit when Mr. X and I posted the original murder video of George Floyd. Just a shrug, or silence.

Moving on to the silliness of bogeymen, or their new name of boogaloo...

How anyone could believe that tripe is beyond stupid. All those black and Antifa rioters controlled and sparked by some nutty rightists. What a fantasy. The so-called White Supremacist movement in the US is tiny and in no way able to pull something like this off. To the degree it exists, I can guarantee it is heavily infiltrated by FBI, DEA and other federal employees working undercover. In fact, there is a long history of agencies such as these infiltrating fringe groups and directing them toward violent activities. They are also in Antifa. This is all documented and easy to verify.

These riots also closely resemble the kind of riots orchestrated by the CIA when they want to overthrow a foreign government, They have 60 years of experience at this. We already know the FBI and CIA conspired to reverse of fix the election to get Trump out of office. Do the math. If these people are willing to do this to the USA just to get Trump out, are they the people you really want in charge?

I am starting to think that Trump is America's Boris Yeltsin. He led a political revolution, but had too many personal weaknesses to lead the transition. And they ended up with Putin.

Biden is a patsy - a Trojan horse. Watch who takes over once he is in. It won't be pretty, comrades.

25. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I suspect funded protestors in the United Kingdom , funded protestors In France. This is becoming kinda CoronaVirus like with other countries following suit in the George Floyd -Police protests, it all has the same reek as the coronavirus did, world destabilization.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice