IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He can't order them to do anything, but he could federalize the National Guard and use them to to protect the constitutional rights of church-goers from local law enforcement goons. Which would, of course, force the governors to back off. That would be entertaining.

JFK for example, did exactly this when a governor challenged him on civil rights: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-national-guard-deployments-timeline-htmlstory.html

When Kennedy sent the NG to enforce desegregation, it was in response to the Supreme Court’s Decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Before that ruling, segregation by race was legal.

The DOJ has made it clear, closing churches is a violation of the #1A. The President has updated CDC guidelines making churches "essential".

Federal judges have ruled twice, in Kentucky and North Carolina, closing churches is unconstitutional. Trump has the authority to coerce, send the FBI, send troops, etc. to enforce the Bill of Rights.

I think this is a play by Trump to win support from religious voters. If he really cared, he would have done something sooner. Like from the beginning.

Last edited:
•••
Fouci two weeks ago: Schools shouldn't open in the fall. We may need to stay locked down until there is a vaccine.

Fouci yesterday: lock-downs are bad

Last edited:
•••
Oh, late night Trump and Sessions going at it:

Trump
3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda! https://secure.winred.com/tommytubervill

Jeff Sessions
@realdonaldtrump
Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do.

Jeff Sessions
Tuberville's a coward who is rightly too afraid to debate me. He says you're wrong on China & trade. He wants to bring in even more foreign workers to take American jobs. That's not your agenda and it's not mine or Alabama's. I know Alabama. Tuberville doesn't.
Tuberville?

anigif_sub-buzz-1025-1565026100-1.gif

•••
He can't order them to do anything, but he could federalize the National Guard
This part I agree with you 100% And that is Martial Law.

In fact I said he could do this about a year ago when he loses the election and could refuse to leave by declaring the election invalid and impose martial law.

If Trump were to impose Martial Law in states just to make governess back off and then once he gets a taste of that power, watch out.

Remember this is the man who once said, "What are Nukes For, If We Can't Use Them?"
I bet he feels the same way about using martial law.

Last edited:
•••

In fact I said he could do this about a year ago when he loses the election and could refuse to leave by declaring the election invalid and impose martial law.

If Trump were to impose Martial Law in states just to make governess back off and then once he gets a taste of that power, watch out.

You don't need "martial law" to restrain local law enforcement form harassing people going to church. A single federal agent with a subpoena would be enough.

Remember this is the man who once said, "What are Nukes For, If We Can't Use Them?"
I bet he feels the same way about using martial law.

This might be the dumbest hot take we hear all year.

•••
You don't need "martial law" to restrain local law enforcement form harassing people going to church. A single federal agent with a subpoena would be enough.

This might be the dumbest hot take we hear all year.
A subpoena?:xf.laugh:

Trump made those invalid, remember?

•••
Pretending every sarcastic comment / joke are serious words, is political opportunism. Trump wasn't looking forward to using nuclear weapons. You're just a drama queen with a hard on.

Liberals pretending to be outraged over Biden's comment about not being black if you don't vote for a democrat is 100% fake. Democrats have made the same argument for years. Charlemagne didn't even blink when Biden said it.

If your a minority, especially African American, you will be vilified by democrats. Uncle Tom.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The only people I see confronting cops in the USA are mostly blacks, so once again, you are twisting the truth 180º...

•••
The only people I see confronting cops in the USA are mostly blacks.

This little racist always slipping up.

Ridiculous post of the day, so far. No, his policies aren't Dem policies. From all the anti-environment stuff, to judges, to taxes etc.
-----------
More Americans are souring on Trump's coronavirus handling, new polling shows
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...p-s-coronavirus-handling-new-polling-n1212796

Trump back golfing today

trump-golf-embassy.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wonder if CNN is covering Illinois Governor's family traveling to WI and FL while he continues the lock-down.

Is that worse than being outside without a mask?

•••

Federalizing the National Guard is not martial law by any definition. It is a procedure established by law, and one that is useful when a governor or local police thugs are engaged in crime or unconstitutional violations of civil rights. Martial law is the suspension of rule of law and basic rights, which is what we are witnessing in some states already.

And it's ironic that you suggest Trump would love the taste of martial law, when he has been consistently opposing it while the Dems have been gung-ho supporting it. This is why I even bother talking to you, JB and Enlytend... because you are essentially cheering for authoritarian fascism and are completely unaware of it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back