Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Daily Mail US @DailyMail

Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" to keep him in U.S.' https://trib.al/DK60kQm
ERQBIZMW4AAO_lJ

ERQdpEdXsAEZfXN

•••
Actually, the beginning lineup is one of the most diverse you'll ever see. The party that had a woman candidate last time and the first Black President ever. Even from the 6 you saw on stage, 2 women and a gay man. Your party is usually a white out.

I don't know why your bragging about your black friends when your white friends refused to **vote for them. They're not a commodity.

And you continually lie about that. The majority of Americans like the ACA and the Republican plan..........? Doesn't exist.

I'm capable of remembering past the last news cycle. The roll out of the ACA website was a disaster, the majority of people with insurance, i.e. working middle class, didn't like it. Premiums went up 200%+.

But histrionics and orange man bad.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't know why your bragging about your black friends when your white friends refused to for them. They're not a commodity.

Commodity - you nailed it. It's the inability to see past skin color and see people as human beings.

•••
Commodity - you nailed it. It's the inability to see past skin color and see people as human beings.

Yes, I know Trump does that a lot. With Kanye, or frauds like Candace or Brandon etc. Just like what the RNC did, throw people up for show.

•••
Well, maybe you can lead by example, eh? You and so many Dems see a group of white people you don't like and say they look like a klan convention. (If it's a group of white democrats, that's never the case, despite their historical association with the KKK.)

It's as though most important thing to you is skin color. And so they respond in kind. If I were black, I would be pretty f**king sick of virtue signalling white boys trotting out black people as though they are some kind of goodness credential. Sure both sides do it, but the left are far more racist about it. I'm talking about the educated ones, the leaders... who should know better. They probably do, but they know what sells. Maybe knock off calling everyone you disagree with a racist, and people can deal with each other as people in the sick little political world of the USA.

Last edited:
•••
Well, maybe you can lead by example, eh?

What does that even mean? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about half the time do you? Have you figured out why the CIA took out Epstein yet? I'm still waiting on that one.

•••
You seem confused. Good for you.

Didn't know you believed the CIA took out Epstein. Explain how you came to that conclusion. Or is that another thing you imagined I said?

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I know Trump does that a lot. With Kanye, or frauds like Candace or Brandon etc. Just like what the RNC did, throw people up for show.

Proved my point. Minorities that don't think / act as you want are frauds, traitors or are being used.

ERUzJVbUUAAXKIX[1].jpg

Attachments

• 15808149686125[1].jpg
    15808149686125[1].jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
•••
It's as though most important thing to you is skin color.
Democrat's platform is based on identity politics. You're not an individual, just part of an aggrieved group / class that can be manipulated for votes.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like the journo-list all got the memo. Faux outrage building over Bloomy's video meme.

ERRLUDiWAAEaFeW

Money talks.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Intel officials warned House lawmakers Russia is interfering to get Trump reelected: NYT
https://thehill.com/policy/national...-house-lawmakers-russia-is-interfering-to-get

@CBS_Herridge
Source familiar w/house briefing @CBSNews says briefers pressed for evidence to back up claims Russia “trying to help POTUS in 2020.” Asked if there was signals intelligence - such as phone intercepts or “SIGINT” - to back up claims, source said briefers had none to offer #DNI

Another lie to hot to ignore.

•••
•••
It's as though most important thing to you is skin color. And so they respond in kind. If I were black, I would be pretty f**king sick of virtue signalling white boys trotting out black people as though they are some kind of goodness credential. Sure both sides do it, but the left are far more racist about it. I'm talking about the educated ones, the leaders... who should know better. They probably do, but they know what sells. Maybe knock off calling everyone you disagree with a racist, and people can deal with each other as people in the sick little political world of the USA.

Democrat's platform is based on identity politics. You're not an individual, just part of an aggrieved group / class that can be manipulated for votes.

My goodness, you guys are either slow or can't follow a conversation.

It was @mr-x that started this nonsense:

All-White Democratic Debate Mistaken For KKK Rally -BB

I replied to that stating the obvious, facts. Domainace asking me about a rally, for some reason skipping mr-x.

Proved my point. Minorities that don't think / act as you want are frauds, traitors or are being used.

Kanye was literally off his meds, he said that. Trump invited him to the White House with cameras all around to take advantage of it.

---------
Same with the NRA video you guys aren't touching with a 10 foot pole in regards to bringing people in front of the camera for show. Go back and reply to that, I would love for you to try to defend that. Trump bring in the cameras, telling them that they're afraid of the NRA, then next day, bowing down to them.

Last edited:
•••
My post quoted satire from the Babylon Bee.

Your rules: If not for racism, you would have brown people in your primary.

My goodness, you guys are either slow or can't follow a conversation.

It was @mr-x that started this nonsense:

I replied to that stating the obvious, facts. Domainace asking me about a rally, for some reason skipping mr-x.

Kanye was literally off his meds, he said that. Trump invited him to the White House with cameras all around to take advantage of it.

---------
Same with the NRA video you guys aren't touching with a 10 foot pole in regards to bringing people in front of the camera for show. Go back and reply to that, I would love for you to try to defend that. Trump bring in the cameras, telling them that they're afraid of the NRA, then next day, bowing down to them.

•••
My post quoted satire from the Babylon Bee.

Your rules: If not for racism, you would have brown people in your primary.

More stupid posting from you. They had things they had to meet, you didn't meet it, you weren't in. Of course you skip over woman candidate last time, first Black President, most diverse field ever when it started this time around. It's because what I posted is true, the Democratic party is more diverse. Speaking of the KKK, there is a reason they favor Trump and the Republican Party.

•••
Is that your prediction?

Absolutely , This will be very short and sweet, even given the chance to put Bloomberg in , the DNC could not assemble, it's a done deal IMO

•••
"Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign" This means Sanders needs to quit his campaign is you continue with logic

Just found out Bloom is 78 LOL

He will be in his 80's as president, There a Biden, Bernie, Bloom too old force that people may not feel until the end

No wonder Mayor Pete has some what of a following

Beto quit too soon, He was too dumb though saying he would take down walls, it was all downhill from there.

•••
Trumpy having a breakdown, going after everybody. I guess Trump didn't like Fox stating the truth the Hillary whipped him during the debates. Big whiny baby.

Trump Gets Served A Brutal Fact-Check On Fox News After Griping About Bad Coverage
The president tried to blame Fox board member Paul Ryan for unfavorable coverage on the network.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum..._5e4f198cc5b6a4525db88801?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

‘Disappointed’: Fox Personalities Defend Neil Cavuto Against Trump Attacks
Multiple people at the conservative news network defended Cavuto after Trump raged about his unflattering coverage.

Fowler and Henry also went to bat for their colleague.

“[Trump] spent the past 30 or so minutes trashing one of our colleagues, Neil Cavuto, for no reason in particular,” Fowler said. “This speaks to the problem with this presidency. He can run on the good economy and I will give him points for that, but to sit on this air and trash a good journalist, it speaks to the problem that we have. We can’t tell our children to do unto others when you have a president attacking a good man for no reason in particular aside from the fact that he criticized a particular policy position of his.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-cavuto-trump_n_5e4f5faac5b6a4525db8c5de?ncid=APPLENEWS00001
-------------

Trump Renews Attack on Justice System, Again Disregarding Barr’s Pleas
In lashing out at the prosecution of Roger Stone and “dirty cops,” the president confronted the attorney general with a choice about how to respond.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/us/politics/trump-attacks-justice-system.html
------------
@mr-x

#TrumpIsARussianAsset - https://twitter.com/search?q=#TrumpIsARussianAsset&src=trend_click

#RussianInterference - https://twitter.com/search?q=#RussianInterference&src=trend_click&pt=1230983149628334080

https://twitter.com/PaulLidicul/status/1230937760824905728

Last edited:
•••
Disgraced congresswomen During Katie Hill's 2018 primary, two of her Democratic opponents were hacked. The FBI has been investigating, and just arrested someone linked to her campaign: https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1230943671417294850/Ci5IIsUa?format=jpg&name=600x314

TL;DR
Hacker she hired for security charged by FBI for DOS attacks on her opponents website before a debate and primary vote.

It's OK, she's a democrat so won't be charged.

•••
More stupid posting from you. They had things they had to meet, you didn't meet it, you weren't in. Of course you skip over woman candidate last time, first Black President, most diverse field ever when it started this time around. It's because what I posted is true, the Democratic party is more diverse. Speaking of the KKK, there is a reason they favor Trump and the Republican Party.

You keep proving my point. You don't own brown people. Let it go.

•••
You keep proving my point. You don't own brown people. Let it go.

You keep proving my point that you post stupid stuff.

•••
Back