IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your wife or daughter was getting harassed or assaulted, would you tell them, it's just life or would you handle the people doing it?

I bet if it was his 6 yr old daughter and a male teacher / pastor / priest / child care worker or whatever did that he’d view things differently...

•••
I bet if it was his 6 yr old daughter and a male teacher / pastor / priest / child care worker or whatever did that he’d view things differently...

if that were happen to my child, there is a good chance you would see me on the news.

how is it I post two things that happened to me in my life by two separate females.

and I some how become the villain??!

•••
upload_2020-2-13_16-10-52.png

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1228069043602677766

•••
Think I'll be caught up after this one, almost forgot about it:

Senate passes Iran War Powers resolution despite Trump's opposition

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/politics/war-powers-resolution-vote-senate-iran/index.html

How much losing can Trump take in a day?

--------
One more, this POS:

Rush Limbaugh ponders a Trump debate against Pete Buttigieg: 'What's gonna happen there?'

"Democrats are β€œsitting there, and they’re looking at Mayor Pete, a 37-year-old gay guy,” Limbaugh told his radio show listeners while discussing what he perceives as a weak Democratic field. β€œAnd they’re saying, 'OK, how’s this gonna look, a 37-year-old gay guy kissing his husband onstage next to Mr. Man Donald Trump? What’s gonna happen there?'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-...scukline-next-to-mr-man-trump-on-debate-stage

Trump has been given all adjectives whether he likes or dislikes. But that’s not going to do Now have Pete thinkin standing next Trump, admits he's gay. Trump wont take bait, "no comment"!

"Opponents" are weaker than hillary was, they have massive no goes.. Cakewalk re-elect.

Last edited:
•••
feel violated someone took a picture of me shirtless. any other β€œleaks”? Tune in Rachel Maddow to find out!

There's the secret... Oldest president in the history of our country... God protect him!
If pictures not "altered"

Samer

Last edited:
•••
feel violated someone took a picture of me shirtless. any other β€œleaks”? Tune in Rachel Maddow to find out!

There's the secret... Oldest president in the history of our country... God protect him!

Samer

What in the world are you talking about.

•••

Samer

watching Rachael Maddow is worse than watching paint dry on a wall, her opening statement is all to listen to because she says the same thing over over over and over.

•••
What in the world are you talking about.

if he looks young, cuz tan, it's no skin off my back.... There would be outrage if surgery..etc. whatever.

Try to find any little thing. i would fire that staff, too. (if anyone took a picture of me, in private

You really need the Maddow explanation? See: https://www.theguardian.com/media/s...maddow-and-the-trump-tax-bombshell-that-wasnt

Maddow tries so hard, she made it a big thing, when im pretty sure, Trump sent her his 2005 tax forms himself.. Maddow is a sensationalist, with one of the worst biases, make big outta nothing. Agree with @.X..

Also, citing"msn" doesnt hide ABC as the original source. Msn little better than "Yahoo"...
Did you really use "Yahoo Sports" as one of articles, JB? worse than Yahoo re-publishing.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
if he looks young, cuz tan, it's no skin off my back.... There would be outrage if surgery..etc. whatever.

Try to find any little thing. i would fire that staff, too. (if anyone took a picture of me, in private

You really need the Maddow explanation? See: https://www.theguardian.com/media/s...maddow-and-the-trump-tax-bombshell-that-wasnt

Maddow tries so hard, she made it a big thing, when im pretty sure, Trump sent her his 2005 tax forms himself.. Maddow is a sensationalist, with one of the worst biases, make big outta nothing. Agree with @.X..

Also, citing"msn" doesnt hide ABC as the original source. Msn slightly better than "Yahoo"..

Samer

Oh my goodness, you thought that was a real pic.

•••
Oh my goodness, you thought that was a real pic.

Nothing surprises me anymore, JB. :xf.wink:

Even if it was, it shows more of you, than him. :xf.grin:

You see though, "Fake News" isnt a misnomer, maybe #.Fake memes might catch on...

State of our world, if real, changes nothing, but prob grace the front every publication.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
how is it I post two things that happened to me in my life by two separate females.

and I some how become the villain??!

Because you were using them to mock and belittle women who report incidents of assault and abuse.

Your babysitter was a perv and should have been arrested.

•••
watching Rachael Maddow is worse than watching paint dry on a wall, her opening statement is all to listen to because she says the same thing over over over and over.
That;'s often what propaganda sounds like. Lies are repeated over and over again until the low information viewer believes it must be true (because they keep hearing it). The corporate left does it as much as the corporate right does it, in the end they are one and the same, the propaganda wing of our current corporate Democracy.

•••
Imagine the guy you support, micro-penis

Maybe he doesn't choose candidates based on penis size. How do you even know the size of Trump's penis anyway? Why would you want to know? What with all these naked pictures of Trump you and Lennco post? Should all candidates announce their penis size?

The US is really getting weird.

•••
Maybe the ones who concentrate; Trump said "big hands" election.

was that the joke?

it was never that funny! :xf.grin:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Maybe he doesn't choose candidates based on penis size. How do you even know the size of Trump's penis anyway? Why would you want to know? What with all these naked pictures of Trump you and Lennco post? Should all candidates announce their penis size?

The US is really getting weird.

So of all the things I posted today, the one thing that touched you, the one thing that moved you enough to respond to was.........Trump's penis? :xf.laugh:

-----------------
@.X. wasn't it you that went on and on about Trump's business experience during the election? What do you think of Bloomberg?

Net Worth
Trump - 3.1 billion, 248th in the U.S., 766th in the world

Bloomberg- 61.8 billion, 6th in the U.S., 12th in the world

Bloomberg - self made billionaire
Trump - Daddy made billionaire

I have to admit, I think this Bloomberg vs. Trump is pretty funny. I think Bloomberg could be a bigger troll than Trump, owning him right now. Has more money to get at him. Big bank take little bank.

•••
President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raked in $60.6 million for their 2020 war chest in January as they prepare to take on Democrats.

Together, the two more than doubled the money earned by President Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee in 2012, when the former president was at the same point in his first term as Trump is now, ahead of the November election. In 2012, Obama and the committee brought in $29 million, which is $31.6 million less than the Republicans.

The massive haul brought the Republicans' cash-on-hand to more than $200 million. At the same point, Obama and the DNC had just $93.7 million cash on hand, along with $7.2 million in debt.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel lauded the fundraising haul in a statement, saying, β€œThe more Democrats smear President Trump, the more enthusiasm we see for him and his many accomplishments. We already have 500,000 volunteers trained and activated, and this record-breaking support is helping us grow our grassroots army even more.”

β€œThe Democrats’ shameful impeachment hoax and dumpster fire primary process have only contributed to the record breaking financial support for President Trump’s reelection,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale. β€œWith President Trump’s accomplishments, our massive data and ground operations, and our strong fundraising numbers, this campaign is going to be unstoppable in 2020.”

•••
President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raked in $60.6 million for their 2020 war chest in January as they prepare to take on Democrats.

Together, the two more than doubled the money earned by President Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee in 2012, when the former president was at the same point in his first term as Trump is now, ahead of the November election. In 2012, Obama and the committee brought in $29 million, which is $31.6 million less than the Republicans.

The massive haul brought the Republicans' cash-on-hand to more than $200 million. At the same point, Obama and the DNC had just $93.7 million cash on hand, along with $7.2 million in debt.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel lauded the fundraising haul in a statement, saying, β€œThe more Democrats smear President Trump, the more enthusiasm we see for him and his many accomplishments. We already have 500,000 volunteers trained and activated, and this record-breaking support is helping us grow our grassroots army even more.”

β€œThe Democrats’ shameful impeachment hoax and dumpster fire primary process have only contributed to the record breaking financial support for President Trump’s reelection,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale. β€œWith President Trump’s accomplishments, our massive data and ground operations, and our strong fundraising numbers, this campaign is going to be unstoppable in 2020.”

Bloomberg > your whole post

There is only 1 on the Repub side, Trump. Dems still deciding, once they do, the money will flow.

Money won't be an issue. Dems got Bloomberg money.

•••
Bloomberg > your whole post

There is only 1 on the Repub side, Trump. Dems still deciding, once they do, the money will flow.

Money won't be an issue. Dems got Bloomberg money.

That's where you're 100% wrong.
Dems lost control, Bernie has taken the lead and they won't spend a cent on him. Bloomberg is under fire with his own statements about throwing minorities against these wall and risk them. Now just released was his banking plans with minorities.
Trump wins 2020 and we win the house.

•••
That's where you're 100% wrong.
Dems lost control, Bernie has taken the lead and they won't spend a cent on him. Bloomberg is under fire with his own statements about throwing minorities against these wall and risk them. Now just released was his banking plans with minorities.
Trump wins 2020 and we win the house.

haha, it's only 2 (90%+ white) states, Bernie is not going to win. Yes, Bloomberg has those past issues but has apologized and is gaining support among blacks. Check his Twitter feed, picking up endorsements. And his money will be good regardless. I don't expect him to win, but he will spend. Dems will hold the house and from what I've read, it's looking like Repubs will hold the Senate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back