IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The point was posting the positives,

also, those stats arent absolute, you can easily refute them, say not every one reports β€œunempl , but it’s not all doom and gloom?

we tend to see things black and white view,
along party lines. I dont always Trump, but let’s see how you react. one statstic other than trying to attribute all positives Obama.

i’m not talking about the record stock market (which can make better argument 4 Obama, than the unemployment rate)

The national debt is also horrendous,

I look at the national debt like this, China has 4.7 Trillion dollars in reserves, the United States has 780 billion, not good at all, but this debt has been created by both parties through the last 250 years.

•••
Bidden is the front-runner until he visits a state and starts campaigning in person. Is local coverage hurting him?

@Politics_Polls
18h

RCP Average IOWA:
Sanders 25.0
Biden 22.0
Buttigieg 17.0
Warren 13.5
Klobuchar 8.5
Yang 3.0 Steyer 2.8
Gabbard 1.8

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
Sanders 24.0
Biden 16.0
Buttigieg 14.8
Warren 13.0
Klobuchar 7.0
Gabbard 4.8
Yang 4.7
Steyer 2.3
Bennet 0.7

Sanders is leading the key states, and he is just starting to pick up steam

•••
•••
Sanders is leading the key states, and he is just starting to pick up steam

Iowa and New Hampshire are key states and he's loosing winning :xf.grin:.

Last edited:
•••
The woman behind trump's right shoulder is smoking hot!
Reminds me of nicole scherzinger lol

Nicole.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Iowa and New Hampshire are key states and he's loosing.

I don’t think he can get Iowa either, but I think he can grab NH away Biden , and will soon

•••
More democrats at Trump rally in NJ than will all democrat rallies in Iowa combined.

upload_2020-1-28_16-48-4.png

•••
I don’t think he can get Iowa either, but I think he can grab NH away Biden , and will soon

My mistake. Sanders is winning in Iowa and New Hampshire. Local campaigning / coverage seems to hurt Bidden. IDK.

•••
•••
•••
Like I said, lying. And a chunk of that crowd is counter-protesters.
Venue only holds like 7000. There are several groups counter protesting.

Cape May county is pretty red, so yeah he got some turnout. Probably some from PA also. . Still, the southerners have a short memory - apparently they’ve forgotten how he screwed over A.C.

He hasn’t had a good week, he should be ranting up a storm tonight.

•••
Iowa's commie rag, the des moines register, has decided to back the fake indian chick.
So we know now that she won't win.......

•••
150253_4af504b1118131b75cb18bd9979ec653.png

Most Jersey actually feels blue state with few exceptions, kind of reminds me of New York

NY been strong blue forever, with exception of Staten Island, which voted for Trump.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Most Jersey actually feels blue state with few exceptions, kind of reminds me of New York

NY been strong blue forever, with exception of Staten Island, which voted for Trump.

Samer

Something on that maps a little off. Sussex county is major trumpite territory,
State is strongly blue, with pockets of red. Like that guy who turned - he was trotted out like a prize heifer at this rally.

Try this one - 2016 presidential election

BF184E7D-FDB6-4371-B1FD-E6DD8B24F067.png

Reports say that he stayed mostly on script this time. Same old, same old.

Last edited:
•••
Something on that maps a little off. Sussex county is major trumpite territory,
State is strongly blue, with pockets of red. Like that guy who turned - he was trotted out like a prize heifer at this rally.

Try this one - 2016 presidential election

Reports say that he stayed mostly on script this time. Same old, same old.

maybe that's the discrepancy between electoral college, and popular vote?
I thought they were one in the same... but you probably right. I know for a fact
Monmouth County was Trump, and if i was a betting man, prob most in all NJ.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
maybe that's the discrepancy between electoral college, and popular vote?
I thought they were one in the same... but you probably right. I know for a fact
Monmouth County was Trump

Samer

Might have been the overall vote or the vote in a different race? Yeah Monmouth is also pretty trumpish.

•••
Fake News:
Venue only holds like 7000. There are several groups counter protesting.

Cape May county is pretty red, so yeah he got some turnout. Probably some from PA also. . Still, the southerners have a short memory - apparently they’ve forgotten how he screwed over A.C.

He hasn’t had a good week, he should be ranting up a storm tonight.

Real News:
More than 12,000 people surged into Wildwood, New Jersey, on Tuesday hoping to catch a glimpse of President Donald Trump. The president is holding a campaign rally at the Wildwoods Convention Center. Some supporters camped out for two days with the hope of making it inside the exhibit hall to hear Trump speak Tuesday evening.

Outside, there's a spectacle worthy of a music festival or major sporting event with people holding signs, grilling food and drinking beer and dressed in costumes alongside protesters opposing Trump and his policies.

We took a walk around Wildwood to chat with some of the event's attendees.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-president-trumps-n-j-campaign-rally/2281268/
--

upload_2020-1-28_21-19-1.png

•••
Iowa's commie rag, the des moines register, has decided to back the fake indian chick.
So we know now that she won't win.......

Looks like they're voting for the real commie. Hundreds of people!!

•••
•••
Yep. Stock market performed better under Obama. Budget and trade deficit even a bigger mess under Trump.

Depends if we get witnesses or not. Like I said, that's fine as well. Dems will roll with Cover Up, which it is. Go against 75% of Americans. See how well that works out.

Is anybody here denying, even the most loyal Trumpers, that Trump is worried about Bolton testimony?

Bolton book, page out of Comey's book. :ROFL:

We'll see what happens, they need four Republicans to break party lines.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
So far, only 3 have indicated unsure.

Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hunter Biden is the new β€œbut her emails”

Aside from the fact that the US has proper channels for investigating criminal activity by its citizens (home or abroad) and asking a gov you claim is β€œcorrupt” to do such an investigation doesn’t even make sense...

Anyone want to tell me exactly what law he has presumably β€œbroken” to warrant any investigation?

Or why he would not be qualified for a corporate board position?

Hunter has a JD from Yale, was a partner at Boise Schiller Flexner, (a top international litigation, crisis management and strategic advisory firm) and was EVP of MBNA.

That kind of resume goes on the short list.

While we’re on the subject, what makes Jared Kushner (who only got a security clearance because his FIL demanded it) β€œqualified” to negotiate peace in the Middle East? Or Ivanka β€œqualified” to be a β€œsenior advisor” for anything except how to cheaply manufacture designer knockoffs?

•••
•••
Yep. Stock market performed better under Obama. Budget and trade deficit even a bigger mess under Trump.

Obama started from a hole, struggled for six+ years. The day Trump was elected, trading volume and prices shot through the roof.

People pretending Obama's economy was better are fools or liars. Obama's economy was marked by low wages and people working multiple jobs, long hours. Trump followed through with promises to deregulate and tax cuts. Businesses have done better, wages have gone up faster than inflation.

Depends if we get witnesses or not. Like I said, that's fine as well. Dems will roll with Cover Up, which it is. Go against 75% of Americans. See how well that works out.

Is anybody here denying, even the most loyal Trumpers, that Trump is worried about Bolton testimony?

Bolton won't testify. Like most resistance drama, it's based on a dramatic 2nd hand information from an anonymous source published by a fake news rag.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back