IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
South Korea just doesn't have the money. Their economy is on the brink. That said, there are too many US troops in the region anyway.
You mean North Korea?

•••
•••
d0cfc29ff28e339da0ed3dc7df3a046f77a057c7.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Pelosi is going to have a melt down before this over i think

•••
•••
This must be what the final decadent days of Rome looked like. I have pretty much stopped watching. It's too absurd, and the real problems are being completely ignored.

•••
This must be what the final decadent days of Rome looked like. I have pretty much stopped watching. It's too absurd, and the real problems are being completely ignored.

I think that is part of the possible plan, detour, divide and concur , but who really knows what the end result will be, I hope i am looking from above if we get to end roman days.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BRITISH SNOWFLAKE gets a rude awakening when she enters the belly of the beast

“UK go to Hell.” “British police burn in Hell.”Hands-off Muslims,” shout Muslims in the streets of London. Now, if only the media would post these kinds of incidents as often as they occur. Then perhaps, they’d understand why anti-Muslim hatred is on the rise...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back