Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You've said it too. You don't care what Trump did or didn't do. You want the President impeached because YOU think it will hurt him.
BULLSH!T!!!!!!

I never said no such thing and you are being a Fu@!ing LIAR!

You are the single biggest Hypocrite in this thread.
You stand on your soapbox and try to convince others that the Dems are always lying and then you turn around and lie about me.

Your credibility is for Sh!t.

•••
durham_igreport.jpg

•••
BULLSH!T!!!!!!

I never said no such thing and you are being a Fu@!ing LIAR!

You are the single biggest Hypocrite in this thread.
You stand on your soapbox and try to convince others that the Dems are always lying and then you turn around and lie about me.

Your credibility is for Sh!t.

You didn't say those exact words but you've said it. You think it will hurt his ego and legacy. Calm down before you have a stroke.

P.S. I don't have a soap box. It's a step stool.

Annotation 2019-12-09 113317.png
ELV9CdVWkAAYykY.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You didn't say those exact words but you've said it. You think it will hurt his ego and legacy. Calm down before you have a stroke.
Lets take a look at what you said....

You've said it too. You don't care what Trump did or didn't do.

NEVER SAID IT! NEVER SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT! You are a Liar!

You want the President impeached because YOU think it will hurt him.

Again! Never said it!
You Twisted what I did say.

I have never said that "I Want Trump impeached"
I have said over and over that Trump Should be and Deserves to be impeached for what he has done!

I have also said that once he is Impeached it will drive him Insane and he will Not get over it and that will hurt him with Republicans and his re-election.

Trump will not be able to handle being Impeached.

155650_d7e4985eefaec425445c9073962f2b28.png

Thank you for the proof you are a liar :-P

Last edited:
•••
AG Bill Barr - "The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken."

Gaslighting by the Fixer General. That’s not what the report says. Read it,

FOX News got it right this time,

EA2CFB31-21FE-4D63-9C2B-EDD5AF4B5BE3.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
CNN: Inspector General Start of Russia Probe JUSTIFIED and UNBIASED!

•••
P.S. I don't have a soap box. It's a step stool.

(Standing knee deep in some kind of “stool”, that’s for sure...)

•••
•••
I am at the point I just want the Democrats to go ahead and do what they think they are going to do, not only is their bullshit costing a lot of money, it is fucking with “business as usual” in the US.

•••
Gaslighting by the Fixer General. That’s not what the report says. Read it,

FOX News got it right this time,e.

Show attachment 138516

John Durham issues statement saying he does NOT agree with IG report conclusions…

Two different investigations one with broad subpoena and investigation powers. The IG report was limited in scope. Horowitz could not request or subpoena information from outside the FBI and focused on behavior of FBI agents.

iu[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Lets take a look at what you said....

NEVER SAID IT! NEVER SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT! You are a Liar!

Again! Never said it!
You Twisted what I did say.

I have never said that "I Want Trump impeached"
I have said over and over that Trump Should be and Deserves to be impeached for what he has done!

I have also said that once he is Impeached it will drive him Insane and he will Not get over it and that will hurt him with Republicans and his re-election.

Trump will not be able to handle being Impeached.

155650_d7e4985eefaec425445c9073962f2b28.png

Thank you for the proof you are a liar :-P

I'm sometimes wrong but not a liar. I can go back and dig through more quotes. You don't care what the President has done, you just want him impeached.

•••
CNN: Inspector General Start of Russia Probe JUSTIFIED and UNBIASED!
Liberals will be sucking up the bias confirmation from corrupt media for the next few days. By the end of the week the real abuses will start being explained.

but muh-trump.

@KimStrassel

1) Don't lose focus. Democrats and media scribes want to now claim IG report is about whether FBI was allowed to investigate Trump campaign. That's a straw man. FBI has sweeping powers to investigate; nobody has ever denied that.

2) Horowitz was instead asked to investigate whether FBI abused its powers as part of its probe--namely if it abused the FISA process. Was it honest to court about its sources; did it include exculpatory evidence; did it doctor anything?

3)If FBI can't even be honest with the FISA court, how can Americans believe it is being honest with the public?

•••
•••
@MZHemingway
Of applications for warrants to spy on US citizen Carter Page, IG says "numerous instances in which factual representations in those applications were inaccurate, incomplete, or unsupported by appropriate documentation."

FBI broke the law, forged evidence to obtain warrants for spying on Trump's campaign for the democrats insurance policy.

Last edited:
•••
IG report proves Clapper and Brennan are liars, FBI forged documents broke the law and spied on Americans without cause.
--

•••
Chris Wallace: DOJ IG Report ‘Didn’t Find the Things’ Trump and Barr Think It Did

Shortly after the Department of Justice’s inspector general reported there was no political bias, and that the FBI had sufficient evidence to launch the Russia probe on Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said the real headline should be that the top watchdog “didn’t find the things” that President Trump and Attorney General William Barr have long alleged.

Minutes following Monday’s release of the report, and after other Fox News personalities had already spun the results in a pro-Trump fashion, Wallace explained his view of the findings as “a reporter” and not as a partisan pundit.

“Remember, this comes against the backdrop of Donald Trump talking about the investigation of him in 2016 as a political hit job at one point he talked about President Obama ordering the wiretapping of Trump Tower,” Wallace said.

“In one of these hearings, Attorney General Bill Barr talked about the FBI spying on the Trump campaign and later said spying is not a pejorative word. I view it is a perfectly legitimate word and usually people talk about surveillance, not spying which would seem to have a negative connotation,” the Fox News Sunday host continued.

Wallace noted, however, that when reading through Horowtiz’s report “the headline is they didn’t find the things that Bill Barr and Donald Trump alleged,” adding that the inspector general found “there was no political bias” by FBI leadership.

“So it seems to me that the headline here is that he basically found that the FBI conducted the investigations on the warrant on a proper legal basis,” the Fox anchor reiterated. “There was some misconduct and allegations by individual people but not by any of the higher-ups.”

This wasn’t the first time on Monday that Wallace made decidedly un-Fox News-like comments about Trump-related news. During a break in the House impeachment hearing, Wallace pushed back on Clinton impeachment independent counsel Ken Starr’s assertion that the Trump impeachment was “narrow” and “slanted,” noting it was based on a “much bigger issue” than Bill Clinton lying about sex.

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-wallace-doj-ig-report-195335163.html

Open your eyes Trump supporters and only then will you see who the liars really are in this whole mess.
(Trump, Barr, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Giuliani and the GOP)

•••
The President went on twitter and used “Smocking” again 😂😂😂, he is taking the Democrats to play with now. LMFAO.

•••
This isn't from FOX, it's spin / fake news from the Daily Beast.

Chris Wallace: DOJ IG Report ‘Didn’t Find the Things’ Trump and Barr Think It Did

Shortly after the Department of Justice’s inspector general reported there was no political bias, and that the FBI had sufficient evidence to launch the Russia probe on Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said the real headline should be that the top watchdog “didn’t find the things” that President Trump and Attorney General William Barr have long alleged.

Minutes following Monday’s release of the report, and after other Fox News personalities had already spun the results in a pro-Trump fashion, Wallace explained his view of the findings as “a reporter” and not as a partisan pundit.

“Remember, this comes against the backdrop of Donald Trump talking about the investigation of him in 2016 as a political hit job at one point he talked about President Obama ordering the wiretapping of Trump Tower,” Wallace said.

“In one of these hearings, Attorney General Bill Barr talked about the FBI spying on the Trump campaign and later said spying is not a pejorative word. I view it is a perfectly legitimate word and usually people talk about surveillance, not spying which would seem to have a negative connotation,” the Fox News Sunday host continued.

Wallace noted, however, that when reading through Horowtiz’s report “the headline is they didn’t find the things that Bill Barr and Donald Trump alleged,” adding that the inspector general found “there was no political bias” by FBI leadership.

“So it seems to me that the headline here is that he basically found that the FBI conducted the investigations on the warrant on a proper legal basis,” the Fox anchor reiterated. “There was some misconduct and allegations by individual people but not by any of the higher-ups.”

This wasn’t the first time on Monday that Wallace made decidedly un-Fox News-like comments about Trump-related news. During a break in the House impeachment hearing, Wallace pushed back on Clinton impeachment independent counsel Ken Starr’s assertion that the Trump impeachment was “narrow” and “slanted,” noting it was based on a “much bigger issue” than Bill Clinton lying about sex.

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-wallace-doj-ig-report-195335163.html

Open your eyes Trump supporters and only then will you see who the liars really are in this whole mess.
(Trump, Barr, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Giuliani and the GOP)

Once again, democrats prove they are trash.

Page 64. Andy McCabe kept Peter Strzok on the Crossfire Hurricane team, despite warnings. IG says there were even times Strzok (and Lisa Page) evidently bypassed chain of command to advise specifically McCabe about case related information. Red flag.

Replying to @RepMarkMeadows
Another IG report nugget: as we suspected, FBI kept using Chris Steele even after he was terminated for cause. Bruce Ohr met with the FBI 13 times (!) to pass along information he had been given by Steele, who had been fired.

What IG report page 341 tells you: the FBI used a defensive briefing with the Trump campaign as a tool for an investigation into its members. Unbelievable.

There is more we'll continue sharing. Bottom line: this report confirms what we've been saying. There was significant abuse all over the FBI's efforts to investigate the Trump campaign.

•••
•••
SCHIFF WILL ALWAYS LIE - watch Jim Jordan Destroy Adams Schiff and Dumbest ever witness

Where is the Yellow-bellied, no good, lying sack of "Schiff"? Why is he hiding from the truth?

•••
NBC News: IG so bothered by FBI screwing up “at every level” that it will start a NEW investigation

:xf.eek: -> NBC

•••
Apparently, not everyone is as thrilled about John Brennan as the fools at MSNBC.

Annotation 2019-12-09 183406.png

•••
Me: Wheels coming off the DNC cart. Impeachment may be the end of democrats majority in the house.

lennco: MALARKEY!!!

Democrats: BREAKING BOMBSHELL!! Dems expected to unveil two articles of impeachment, abuse of power and obstruction of Congress

500 Legal Scholars: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Me: LOL, what happened to bribery??

President Trump:
giphy[1].gif

Last edited:
•••
Me: Wheels coming off the DNC cart. Impeachment may be the end of democrats majority in the house.

lennco: MALARKEY!!!

Democrats: BREAKING BOMBSHELL!! Dems expected to unveil two articles of impeachment, abuse of power and obstruction of Congress

500 Legal Scholars: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Me: LOL, what happened to bribery??

President Trump:
Show attachment 138554
mr-x: LOL, what happened to bribery??

Lennco: What does it matter Trump is Impeached

tenor.gif

•••
mr-x: LOL, what happened to bribery??

Lennco: What does it matter Trump is Impeached

tenor.gif

Like I said, it doesn't matter for what, you just want him impeached.

SAD!!

Trump will be acquitted in the Senate and hang this witch hunt around the democrats neck for the next year. Then we can spend the next three years keeping America great.

trump-dancing-gif-1.gif

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back