IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Biden is toast in Iowa.....
Corey Booker has a campaign headquarters a few blocks from here.
But lily white city here is not for him.
Seems to be, according to the yard signs I see.....Warren, then Sanders.
Thus I learned that the people here do not understand economics.

What do they think about Buttigieg there? I’m seeing reports of him being surprisingly popular in some parts of the country.

I have no problem with their healthcare reform plans - ordinary working people in this country shouldn’t be one major accident or illness from bankruptcy. People shouldn’t die because they can’t afford their meds. Hospitals and doctors should be prioritizing on caring for people, not verifying their payment info.

I think this calls for bold action. If we take a half-assed approach, we’ll end up with half assed, inadequate solution like we have now.

Education, I’m not sold on free college for all or loan forgiveness, but something needs to be done about the costs - either up front or as a tax break on loan payments. Tuition costs have gotten crazy! I worked through college and paid for a percentage of my tuition myself (my very middle-class family paid for the rest) but costs have gone up so much that no way would that make a dent in the costs for students today, and I doubt what my family had saved would cover it either. It I was a high school student starting college today, I would probably need to take out a loan.

It’s an investment in the best interests of the country and our future to have a healthy, competitively-educated population.

Last edited:
•••
For those of us who still care about human rights, a visit with Julian Assange in prison...https://consortiumnews.com/2019/11/29/john-pilger-visiting-britains-political-prisoner/
Paul Joseph Watson‏ Verified account @PrisonPlanet Nov 29

Julian Assange is still dying in prison for the crime of doing journalism and virtually no journalist on the planet cares.

They’re too obsessed with defaming and deplatforming their ideological enemies because journalism is dead.

And so might Julian Assange be pretty soon.

•••
First Crimea, now Belarus. Looks like Vlad is quietly getting the band back together...
https://belsat.eu/en/news/lukashenk...rliament-govt-top-diplomat-about-integration/

Relevant to US politics because of the obsequiousness of this administration and the GOP to everything Putin.

Name one time Trump has let Putin get away with something or the GOP was complacent towards Russia.

I wasn’t assigning blame, just pointing out relevance..
** Ukraine was Obama's fault also. If you weren't assigning blame, why did you mention Trump and the GOP ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
410f0495c5349c92bc6a9924cadf70f93adeecbf.jpg

People thought Obama would change the world for the better. In reality, he was just another inept Chicago politician, protected by corrupt media.

•••
Show attachment 137413

if trump was “sent by god”, then so was Obama, Clinton...

Trump wasn't "sent by God". The Bible is clear about who picks the leaders of all nations. That doesn't make them good people or Christian.

This fake outrage from the left is really just bigotry.

•••
God does not meddle in the affairs of men.
Especially when it comes to politics.

New Living Translation
Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

•••
Since 90-95% of the Media is Liberal, it's really easy to calculate where the vast majority of whackos and edge cases are!
fickifionawide.jpg

They went of the rails when Obama was elected.

•••
Greta-Thunberg-1.jpg

Greta Thunberg makes it clear, this isn't about global warming or climate change. It's about tearing down society and creating a world order.

“That action must be powerful and wide-ranging. After all, the climate crisis is not just about the environment. It is a crisis of human rights, of justice, and of political will. Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression have created and fueled it. We need to dismantle them all. Our political leaders can no longer shirk their responsibilities.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gret...l-systems-of-oppression-fossil-fuel-literally

But Trump is hitler. Someone should make her live in China or Hong Kong for a year.

Last edited:
•••
Proposed cuts to SNAP.
This will affect:
- 400,000 people in TX
- 328,000 people in FL
- 225,000 people in PA
- Between 100,000 and 200,000 people in Washington, Michigan, Wisconsin and nearly 100,000 in Georgia.

These aren't "welfare cheats" - most families on SNAP are the working poor - caregivers, retail workers, waiters / waitresses, kids ...

Look up the term "sadopopulism". Deprive people of resources, then claim there isn't enough to go around, and blame some "other" group of "enemies" when it was the government that caused the problem.

•••
Proposed cuts to SNAP.
This will affect:
- 400,000 people in TX
- 328,000 people in FL
- 225,000 people in PA
- Between 100,000 and 200,000 people in Washington, Michigan, Wisconsin and nearly 100,000 in Georgia.

These aren't "welfare cheats" - most families on SNAP are the working poor - caregivers, retail workers, waiters / waitresses, kids ...

Look up the term "sadopopulism". Deprive people of resources, then claim there isn't enough to go around, and blame some "other" group of "enemies" when it was the government that caused the problem.

So we should keep funding SNAP at Obama era levels despite less than 4% unemployment? Are we allowed to reduce any Government program?

2009 unemployment was 9.9%. Currently around 3.4%.

Last edited:
•••
I remember the old days of people who needed help got real commodities!
A box or two or three loaded up with cheese wheels, big containers of peanut butter, boxes of instant milk, eggs, sugar, flour....
We should go back to that!
End the ebt card scam.

Pete the gay guy is surprisingly doing okay in Iowa....believe he polls 3rd place.
But again, polls tend to avoid the black neighborhoods, the muslim population, and go straight for the white democrats.

So who had authority before religion came along?
That is a problem I have with the god is all thing.
The ancient hebrews were credited with coming up with the idea of one god, not a whole bunch of gods.
I still say that there are many gods running around, most who have no desire to mess with the earth today.
And remember, it was MEN who said that all authority comes from GOD.
At no point in history, did a GOD show up and say to all men, I give you this.

•••
And remember, it was MEN who said that all authority comes from GOD.

Exactly.

Pete is not popular with black voters - that makes him a weak candidate as a dem. He’s a smart guy, but inexperienced and I’m not impressed with his policies.

Whether it’s goods or credit / cash I think we need to make sure the people who genuinely need assistance get it and aren’t shortchanged in the name of budget cuts or because some people abuse the system. If the system is that widely abused, fix it, hire more people, whatever it takes. But take care of those truly in need - that’s what the program is for.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Government at times is not our friend.
Case in point:
Our senior citizen apartments we live in....
No government interference, no government paying someone to have this building here, government does not pay anything for anybody here.
Compared to other senior citizen apartments where there is government support.
One has section 8, government tells owners who may move in (happened to us when we ran into government income rules.....).
And those apartments have way too many people who are not good people as it were......druggies, alcoholics, people who trash their apartments, etal...hard to throw them out as there is actually a government oversight committee that looks at each case....takes a long time....

•••
One more thought on ao GOD who watches over us....hahahhahaha
Man has been praying to this GOD for a very long time for WORLD PEACE, STOP THE WARS, and more....
Has it worked?
NOPE.....

•••
Man has been praying to this GOD for a very long time for WORLD PEACE, STOP THE WARS, and more....
Want world peace, stop the wars? DIY - make it happen. (collectively, of course!)

•••
One more thought on ao GOD who watches over us....hahahhahaha
Has it worked?
NOPE.....

It doesn't work because men have freewill. I don't want to write a sermon so to be brief, You can't love without freewill.

I can say without a doubt, God has changed my life despite my many faults.

•••

Correct. The government caused the problem. To which the left always responds that we need even more government to solve the problems the government causes.

Ask yourself how he government got itself in the position to deprive people of resources in a resource rich country like the US.

•••
London Heroes 2019... Adapt. Improvise. Overcome.

Narwhal tusk. Fire extinguisher. Bare hands. (and most importantly, courage)

EKsZhSKW4AAGlMq.jpg

EKqEzkxWwAE3Nio.jpg

•••
Proposed cuts to SNAP.
This will affect:
- 400,000 people in TX
- 328,000 people in FL
- 225,000 people in PA

This system needs reform more than anything, while there are millions throughout the US that need SNAP assistance, there are a lot of people who slip through the cracks that actually don't need the assistance but yet continue to receive it. look at the numbers in Texas, 400,000 , how many of those 400,000 are illegally in the US.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back