NameSilo

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012.

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

178 vote(s)
    47.7%
  2. Neither Party

32 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. Democrats

71 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Republicans

92 vote(s)
    24.7%
Total: 373 vote(s)
  1. mr-x

mr-x Acme Domains Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry facts hurt your feelings lennco.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lennco

lennco Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Exactly. So where did I say I was upset about it?

3. .X.

.X. Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ok, correction, your not upset about it, but don’t agree what the man eats because he is orange or some sh*t.

4. mr-x

JORDAN: Why didn't you go directly to your superior with your concerns?

VINDMAN: It was a really busy week. Also the lawyer told me not to talk to anyone else.

JORDAN: And yet you talked to your brother, to George Kent, and a CIA person you won't name.
    --

Left out, Vidnam's immediate supervisor, peers didn't trust his judgement and suspected him of leaking classified information.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  5. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Taking a timebout for humor - Chris Matthews apparently takes responsibility but claims that #fartgate was a mug scraping across a desk.
    Hmmm...
    Comments are pretty funny.

6. .X.

I don’t know why he won’t claim it, I would 😂

7. lennco

lennco Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Huh? :xf.confused:

He is orange because, well we don't know why is orange, he is just orange...lol

And what he eats has been well documented and that May have contributed to his health problems, just a guess as I did say in my post.

8. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Most Americans eat crappy food... not their fault, it's just what food companies produce and sell... food full of chemicals!

I remember well, even in the mid 70's when I lived there, how tasteless foods like eggs, fruit, vegetables, meats etc tasted like, compared to what I was used to.

Now, 40-50 years later I can only imagine how bad they are!

9. .X.

they suck! Full of sodium and loads of artificial stuff, I quit drinking milk a couple of years ago, it tastes like poo these days, a loaf of bread stays soft for two weeks although it gets that out of date funky smell, , and don’t even think about drinking tap water you could end up glowing or something.

10. GILSAN

Since Dems know they can’t impeach, have a meaningless show trial to keep the word “impeachment” in the news. And coach the witnesses on their hearsay evidence.

11. GILSAN

12. GILSAN

13. GILSAN

14. GILSAN

15. Domainace

Domainace Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Maybe your CIA idols tried to poison him. After all, they got rid of the last president who challenged them (JFK).

16. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

Yes, they held him down so he couldn't exercise and force fed him diet Coke and Kentucky Fried Chicken and cheeseburgers. Made him only sleep 5 hours a night. Trump is obese, he's a glutton. Not somebody you would look up to for health advice. Probably a combo of poor diet, no exercise, stress and age. Obvious stuff. Nooooooo JB, it's the Deep State.

[​IMG]

17. GILSAN

Jim Jordan Backs Schiff Into a Corner on Exposing the Whistleblower

18. .X.

I don’t think they ever had an agenda to remove him from office, like you say, they couldn’t , even if they wanted to, but I think their agenda is to completely defame the Republican Party in an effort to regain the White House as well as get voted in across the board to be majority in Washington.

If they fail in this attempt, they are destroyed for at least for two terms if not indefinitely IMO

they pushed every chip they have into the middle of the table and said deal when they lit up this Impeachment joint.

19. .X.

Hehehehehe, Jim Jordon is a bad ass IMO, the dude stays a step ahead, I like it

20. .X.

wholly sh*t it’s JB, hows it going dude, your losing🤘

21. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

Actually, you're not thinking this thru. Dems win either way.

Majority of young voters want Trump impeached, removed from office, poll finds

By a nearly 2-to-1 margin,
    more young voters support than oppose the impeachment of President Donald Trump and his removal from office, according to a new national poll released Monday by the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...peached-removed-office-poll-finds/4228474002/

You guys are getting exposed for supporting corruption. That and the changing demograhics, Republican Party is on the decline. Even with Bush and Trump, more people actually voted for the other person.

22. .X.

I don’t support any corruption, but I do like evidence that people can actually see or hear, none of which your party has, and if they have been chasing the dragon like I think they have, they would have that evidence needed to support their mouths.

Biden won’t legalize Pot, I thought joe was better n that, no Joe for me.

23. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

Biden:
    "The 2020 presidential candidate expressed support for medical marijuana and decriminalization of marijuana possession, but said that states should be able to make their own judgments when it comes to legalizing recreational use of the federal Schedule I substance."

Trump:
    “We’re going to see what’s going on. It’s a very big subject and right now we are allowing states to make that decision,” Trump said. “A lot of states are making that decision, but we’re allowing states to make that decision.”

24. mr-x

Democrats are "market testing" words for impeachment charges.

25. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

They're dumbing it down for Republicans. You guys couldn't Google with quid pro quo meant so........

-----------

https://twitter.com/search?q=#VindmanIsAHero&src=trend_click

@votevets
    ·
    2m
    "What Republicans are doing to Colonel Vindman—and the risk they're exposing his family to—is sickening... it's also an insult to every single one of us who has worn the uniform of this country with honor" -
    @Will_P_Goodwin
    , Army veteran & VV Dir. of Govt Relations #VindmanIsAHero

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice