Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At least my head is well above ground :xf.grin:

8deba2e17a52204da961023e0da7b509.jpg
Just a minute there... those are Liberal supporters. Stop copying Conservative memes. I put this one up years ago when Hillary was gonna be President...
hillary-clinton-rally-.jpg

•••
Just a minute there... those are Liberal supporters. Stop copying Conservative memes. I put this one up years ago when Hillary was gonna be President...
hillary-clinton-rally-.jpg
Get over yourself memeboy.

I didn't make that meme and I am sure that pic has been use countless times over the years for many different memes.

You do know that you are not the only person in the world making memes.....right?

•••
CNN silent on Amy Robach’s Epstein leak – Ben Swann
The fallout continues over the leaked video of ABC anchor Amy Robach venting about her spiked Epstein story years ago.

But countless other media outlets either killed the story entirely or diminished its significance numerous times, shielding the late Jeffrey Epstein and his powerful ties from inevitable media scrutiny.

When the Liberal media, better known as "the enemy of the people" actively covers up crimes...then they are very much complicit in the crime!

Good thing we have RT and Alternative media to hear the facts and the truth!

•••
•••
•••
Ned Price is the whistleblower

•••
•••
•••
Is Rand Paul a moron or just a manipulative asshole?
He tweeted this about impeachment::

"House Democrats Violate The 6th Amendment By Denying Trump A Public Trial"

1) There is no “trial”. They’re investigating whether or not there are grounds to impeach. It’s like a grand jury determining if there’s cause for an indictment.

Grand jury proceedings aren’t public. That’s so witnesses can speak without fear of retaliation.

2) If there is a trial, it will take place in the Senate. The GOP controlled Senate.

All of the processes are laid out in our laws and Constitution. Rules governing the inquiries were last modified but Boehner and voted in under a GOP majority.

I don’t think Rand is a (total) idiot, but apparently he thinks that you are. Prove him wrong.

Last edited:
•••
•••
... sniffle ..

But one thing you need to prepare for is after Trump is impeached he is going to be out of his mind!
He will not concentrate on anything else other than him being impeached.

I don't think he will care. He will exploit Schiff's corrupt process. He will continue to exploit the corrupt media. Most of the GOP will rally around him.

This alone with turn him into an embarrassing mess for the GOP.
They will abandon him.
You're delusional.

Trump will then lose the election.

Between being impeached and losing the election he will be insane to deal with, this is where Bill Maher maybe correct in that Trump at that point may do something really stupid like try not to leave and declare Martial Law. I am not saying this will happen but it is a possibility with this nutcase.

Either way 2020 early 2021 is going to the most turbulent time since 1960s.

You're going to be SOOOO sick of Trump winning.

•••
Internet lawyer and congressional scholar :

Is Rand Paul a moron or just a manipulative a*hole?
He tweeted this about impeachment::

"House Democrats Violate The 6th Amendment By Denying Trump A Public Trial"

1) There is no “trial”. They’re investigating whether or not there are grounds to impeach. It’s like a grand jury determining if there’s cause for an indictment.

Grand jury proceedings aren’t public. That’s so witnesses can speak without fear of retaliation.

2) If there is a trial, it will take place in the Senate. The GOP controlled Senate.

All of the processes are laid out in our laws and Constitution. Rules governing the inquiries were last modified but Boehner and voted in under a GOP majority.

I don’t think Rand is a (total) idiot, but apparently he thinks that you are. Prove him wrong.

•••
"As the Black Voices for Trump coalition launches TODAY in Atlanta, remember that with
@realDonaldTrump as President:"

-----------
I will be announcing the winners of the #MAGACHALLENGE and inviting them to the
@WhiteHouse to meet with me and perform. Good luck!
Donald J. Trump

"African American man realizes everything he was taught about identity politics and racism is wrong when his first child is born."
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/11/05/alternative-identity-politics/

Your responding to a story about the ignorance and hate of identity politics. Not President Trump's outreach.

haha, gonna sing and dance for Trump. Oh my, this will be a show, really dumb if he actually does this.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192854195625316352

You're not racist at all.

•••
I'm disappointed in your lack of imagination in using the same lines over and over again, then on top of that, not even being true. I think with this one, you're really speaking to yourself. Either:

impeachment and removal

impeachment and he stays in to be beaten by Biden

not impeached and beaten by Biden

Either way Trumpers lose. End result is loss.

Rep Schiff is pushing hearsay as fact. That's why analogies of this witch hunt to any legal process is flawed.

Almost everything leaked, hyped and consumed as factual news is fake.

•••
Good grief... TDS has really burnt all of your remaining brain cells. You sound so depressed and filled with so much anger! You're about to explode! Give us a warning before you do, so we don't get splattered with all that hateful Liberal tissue!
tenor.gif

So sorry to see someone with no cure for TDS...

You'd think after muller dude they would be just a little skeptical.

•••
Get over yourself memeboy.

I didn't make that meme and I am sure that pic has been use countless times over the years for many different memes.

You do know that you are not the only person in the world making memes.....right?

c8f64d72d791dcf72f2f05568abcbb09_496x376.jpg

•••
.... hysterical babbling ....

I don't think he will care. He will exploit Schiff's corrupt process. He will continue to exploit the corrupt media. Most of the GOP will rally around him.

You're delusional.

You're going to be SOOOO sick of Trump winning.

kgNOB-oEwLvA3_1q3aJA5SCzI3loWibU8yecCByLCWAfxQRRmMXtelL7CacZPJFvskxpAqBG9Qd8F61mqFidMScQbUyx1SOXLA=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

•••
•••
"African American man realizes everything he was taught about identity politics and racism is wrong when his first child is born."
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/11/05/alternative-identity-politics/

Your responding to a story about the ignorance and hate of identity politics. Not President Trump's outreach.

You're not racist at all.

Exactly Mr. White Republican who supports a racist President.

---------------
None of your posts today make any sense. Trump winning?:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Then your post to enlytend "Internet lawyer and congressional scholar"

You could have Googled this yourself at any time or simply used a good news source. The process isn't a secret.

To act like any of this stuff is good for Trump, is really delusional, but not unexpected from you guys.

Last edited:
•••
Exactly Mr. White Republican who supports a racist President.

I post about the inherent racism of identity politics, you mock black Americans and others making videos for President Trump.

That's a lot of racist spin, even from you.

---------------
None of your posts today make any sense. Trump winning?:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

You could have Googled this yourself at any time or simply used a good news source. The process isn't a secret.

To act like any of this stuff is good for Trump, is really delusional, but not unexpected from you guys.

Last edited:
•••
I post about the inherent racism of identity politics, you turn it around to point out black Americans and others making videos for President Trump as being stupid.

That's a lot of spin, even from you.

I point out to you reality, identity politics is with both parties and doing a song and dance for a racist President is pretty ridiculous.

•••
•••

Did he say that? How pointlessly obnoxious. Don’t have anything meaningful to say, insult someone. Boring.

Maybe he would like to point what, in my post about impeachment process and grand juries, was not factually correct. Because it all was.

(Another fact is I know f- all more than he does - lol. But that’s a pretty low bar.

Last edited:
•••
•••
MSM execs part of ‘network of people’ that covered for Epstein – Project Veritas founder
ABC and other mainstream media outlets refused to cover accusations against sex predator Jeffrey Epstein because 'a network of people' that includes their executives were implicated, James O’Keefe of Project Veritas told RT.

Epstein - The man who knew too much...and too many.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back