Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a3f1dc120bc53739abe0f4ddc5c132c34f2abe55.jpg

•••
•••
Broken liberals.

Since Putin owns Trump, and Trumps owns you (Trump supporters)

Then that also means Putin Owns You Too!

How stupid are you people to allow this to happen?

:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:

•••
Live updates: Ukraine expert who listened to Trump’s call says ‘there was no doubt’ the president was seeking investigations of political rivals

"Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, a Ukraine expert who listened to President Trump’s July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, said “there was no doubt” that Trump was seeking political investigations of political rivals, according to a transcript of his deposition.

The transcript was one of two made public Friday by House impeachment investigators, who also released one documenting the closed-door deposition of another National Security Council official, Fiona Hill, who also expressed concerns about efforts to pressure Ukraine. Both Vindman and Hill are in discussions to testify publicly after open hearings begin next week, according to people familiar with the plan."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1e67dc-01b2-11ea-8501-2a7123a38c58_story.html
-----------
"Two National Security Council experts told House investigators that they had serious concerns about Rudolph W. Giuliani’s efforts to affect U.S. policy in Ukraine, including what one called his “partisan investigations” of Democrats, according to transcripts released by House Democrats on Friday."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-vindman-and-fiona-hill/ar-BBWtv4q?li=BBnb7Kz
-------
Bolton Knows About ‘Many Relevant Meetings’ on Ukraine, Lawyer Says
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-on-ukraine-lawyer-says/ar-BBWtD5t?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Walt Disney, the "children company" is going down.

"ABC News" (owned by Disney) is protecting pedos

•••
•••
Live updates: Ukraine expert who listened to Trump’s call says ‘there was no doubt’ the president was seeking investigations of political rivals

"Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, a Ukraine expert who listened to President Trump’s July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, said “there was no doubt” that Trump was seeking political investigations of political rivals, according to a transcript of his deposition.

The transcript was one of two made public Friday by House impeachment investigators, who also released one documenting the closed-door deposition of another National Security Council official, Fiona Hill, who also expressed concerns about efforts to pressure Ukraine. Both Vindman and Hill are in discussions to testify publicly after open hearings begin next week, according to people familiar with the plan."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1e67dc-01b2-11ea-8501-2a7123a38c58_story.html
-----------
"Two National Security Council experts told House investigators that they had serious concerns about Rudolph W. Giuliani’s efforts to affect U.S. policy in Ukraine, including what one called his “partisan investigations” of Democrats, according to transcripts released by House Democrats on Friday."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-vindman-and-fiona-hill/ar-BBWtv4q?li=BBnb7Kz
-------
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-on-ukraine-lawyer-says/ar-BBWtD5t?li=BBnb7Kz

all that is great and fine, opinions aren’t going to cut it with the people. When Clinton got impeached , Lewinskys home girl had the dress with the semen on it that would prove it was Bills juice.

the people expect the same with these impeachment hearings, neither side likes the other so expect a bunch of opinions on this and that , but opinions of what somebody thinks isn’t going to cut it, bring the dress. The Democratic Party has been after Trump since election night, so if their is a smoking gun, they will turn it loose, if not, it’s all for not and the tax payer money will have been wasted when it is all over.

•••
all that is great and fine, opinions aren’t going to cut it with the people. When Clinton got impeached , Lewinskys home girl had the dress with the semen on it that would prove it was Bills juice.

the people expect the same with these impeachment hearings, neither side likes the other so expect a bunch of opinions on this and that , but opinions of what somebody thinks isn’t going to cut it, bring the dress. The Democratic Party has been after Trump since election night, so if their is a smoking gun, they will turn it loose, if not, it’s all for not and the tax payer money will have been wasted when it is all over.

lol, they already have all the evidence, we've went over this many times

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

•••
lol, they already have all the evidence, we've went over this many times

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Ok then, I am just sayin is all.

we won’t need any narration of the evidence either, lay it out and let the American people see it.

•••
Actual recordings from the Presidents mouth, actual evidence that the people can see, like the DNA results and the dress that Lewinsky presented , Actual proof.

nobody wants to hear what a Ukrainian expert had to say, or any other opinions from anyone for that matter. We want proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, just like in the Clinton Impeachment.

circumstantial shit won’t matter , he said , she said, in the experts opinion, that shit won’t matter to the people.

•••
No doubt. You got em now!

-----------

-------

•••
•••
No doubt. You got em now!

Exactly, you see the light. But we've had them for awhile now. Like somebody was already snowed in, and the snow just keeps on falling. That's what's happening now.

•••
Actual recordings from the Presidents mouth, actual evidence that the people can see, like the DNA results and the dress that Lewinsky presented , Actual proof.

nobody wants to hear what a Ukrainian expert had to say, or any other opinions from anyone for that matter. We want proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, just like in the Clinton Impeachment.

circumstantial sh*t won’t matter , he said , she said, in the experts opinion, that sh*t won’t matter to the people.

They already have that, my goodness. Seriously, endless times we've been over this, stop trolling.

•••

whistleblower.jpg

•••
@ewarren
Thank you, @BlackWomxnFor! Black trans and cis women, gender-nonconforming, and nonbinary people are the backbone of our democracy and I don’t take this endorsement lightly. I'm committed to fighting alongside you for the big, structural change our country needs.

Hear that? LGTBQxyz+2 is the backbone of our country. Not the working middle class and people serving in our military.

Pronouns matter!

Last edited:
•••
Exactly, you see the light. But we've had them for awhile now. Like somebody was already snowed in, and the snow just keeps on falling. That's what's happening now.

You're going to be disappointed. Again.

•••
You're going to be disappointed. Again.

I'm disappointed in your lack of imagination in using the same lines over and over again, then on top of that, not even being true. I think with this one, you're really speaking to yourself. Either:

impeachment and removal

impeachment and he stays in to be beaten by Biden

not impeached and beaten by Biden

Either way Trumpers lose. End result is loss.

Last edited:
•••
African American man realizes everything he was taught about identity politics and racism is wrong when his first child is born.

"As the Black Voices for Trump coalition launches TODAY in Atlanta, remember that with
@realDonaldTrump as President:"

-----------
I will be announcing the winners of the #MAGACHALLENGE and inviting them to the
@WhiteHouse to meet with me and perform. Good luck!
Donald J. Trump

haha, gonna sing and dance for Trump. Oh my, this will be a show, really dumb if he actually does this.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192854195625316352

Last edited:
•••
Broken liberals.
Panicking Trumptards.

I have never seen someone in such Denial as you.
Let me spell it out for you.

Trump will be Impeached! No doubt about it.

Removal not likely unless something extremely damaging comes out at the hearings or he does something extremely bad after he is impeached.

But one thing you need to prepare for is after Trump is impeached he is going to be out of his mind!
He will not concentrate on anything else other than him being impeached.

This alone with turn him into an embarrassing mess for the GOP.
They will abandon him.

Trump will then lose the election.

Between being impeached and losing the election he will be insane to deal with, this is where Bill Maher maybe correct in that Trump at that point may do something really stupid like try not to leave and declare Martial Law. I am not saying this will happen but it is a possibility with this nutcase.

Either way 2020 early 2021 is going to the most turbulent time since 1960s.

Last edited:
•••
"As the Black Voices for Trump coalition launches TODAY in Atlanta, remember that with
@realDonaldTrump as President:"

-----------
I will be announcing the winners of the #MAGACHALLENGE and inviting them to the
@WhiteHouse to meet with me and perform. Good luck!
Donald J. Trump

haha, gonna sing and dance for Trump. Oh my, this will be a show, really dumb if he actually does this.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192854195625316352
This man still thinks he is staring in a reality TV show :xf.eek:

•••
Panicking Trumptards.

I have never seen someone in such Denial as you.
Let me spell it out for you.

Trump will be Impeached! No doubt about it.

Removal not likely unless something extremely damaging comes out at the hearings or he does something extremely bad after he is impeached.

But one thing you need to prepare for is after Trump is impeached he is going to be out of his mind!
He will not concentrate on anything else other than him being impeached.

This alone with turn him into an embarrassing mess for the GOP.
They will abandon him.

Trump will then lose the election.

Between being impeached and losing the election he will be insane to deal with, this is where Bill Maher maybe correct in that Trump at that point may do something really stupid like try not to leave and declare Martial Law. I am not saying this will happen but it is a possibility with this nutcase.

Either way 2020 early 2021 is going to the most turbulent time since 1960s.
Good grief... TDS has really burnt all of your remaining brain cells. You sound so depressed and filled with so much anger! You're about to explode! Give us a warning before you do, so we don't get splattered with all that hateful Liberal tissue!
tenor.gif

So sorry to see someone with no cure for TDS...

•••
A guy dies and goes to Heaven. It's a slow day for St. Peter, so, upon passing the entrance test, St. Peter says, "I'm not very busy today, why don't you let me show you around?"

The guy thinks this is a great idea and graciously accepts the offer. St. Peter shows him all the sights, the golf course, the reading room and library, the observation room, the cafeteria and finally, they come to a huge room full of clocks.

The guy asks, "What's up with these clocks?"

St. Peter explains, "Everyone on earth has a clock that shows how much time he has left on earth. When a clock runs out of time, the person dies and comes to the Gates to be judged."

The guy thinks that this makes sense but notices that some of the clocks are going faster than others. He asks why that is?

St. Peter explains, "Every time a living person tells a lie, it speeds his clock."

This also makes sense, so the guy takes one last look around the room before leaving and notices one clock in the center of the ceiling. On this clock, both hands are spinning at an unbelievable rate. So he asks, "What's the story with that clock?"

"Oh, that," St. Peter replies, "That's Congressman Adam Schiff's clock. We decided to use it as a fan."

•••
A guy dies and goes to Heaven. It's a slow day for St. Peter, so, upon passing the entrance test, St. Peter says, "I'm not very busy today, why don't you let me show you around?"

The guy thinks this is a great idea and graciously accepts the offer. St. Peter shows him all the sights, the golf course, the reading room and library, the observation room, the cafeteria and finally, they come to a huge room full of clocks.

The guy asks, "What's up with these clocks?"

St. Peter explains, "Everyone on earth has a clock that shows how much time he has left on earth. When a clock runs out of time, the person dies and comes to the Gates to be judged."

The guy thinks that this makes sense but notices that some of the clocks are going faster than others. He asks why that is?

St. Peter explains, "Every time a living person tells a lie, it speeds his clock."

This also makes sense, so the guy takes one last look around the room before leaving and notices one clock in the center of the ceiling. On this clock, both hands are spinning at an unbelievable rate. So he asks, "What's the story with that clock?"

"Oh, that," St. Peter replies, "That's Congressman Adam Schiff's clock. We decided to use it as a fan."
Then Trumps clock could be used as a planes propeller :xf.laugh:

•••
Good grief... TDS has really burnt all of your remaining brain cells. You sound so depressed and filled with so much anger! You're about to explode! Give us a warning before you do, so we don't get splattered with all that hateful Liberal tissue!
tenor.gif

So sorry to see someone with no cure for TDS...
At least my head is well above ground :xf.grin:

8deba2e17a52204da961023e0da7b509.jpg

•••
Back