Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You know this isn't true, why waste typing posting nonsense like this. This impeachment stuff is not because of mean words.

Sorry, I should have said "feelings"

•••
1%2B02-corrupt-ukr-dt-600.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Absolutely. I know who I support; a legally elected SOB who supports Gov policies I like.

You support removing a legally elected President by corruption because your delicate moral compass is offended by mean words. You prefer weak lies and slander.

In reality, you're not offended by Trump's boorish behavior, you're offended he doesn't agree with you. Your moral compass is set by a corrupt media.

Your leadership is every bit as bad and often worse than President Trump but you don't care. It's about policies you cant even articulate.
You just keep telling yourself all of that if it helps you live with yourself.

If Trump was only a SOB that would be one thing but he is far more than that.

He is a Traitor, and again for the umpteenth time he sides and Admires Dictators, Murderers, Authoritarian leaders over Americas allies and intelligence agencies and Americas interest.

He only cares about himself. He doesn't care about you or me.
He only wants loyal subjects who praise him.
He is more then willing to break laws to get what he wants.
He is more then willing to sell out America to get what he wants.

You side with this Traitor to get some policies crumbs you like and in the process America becomes more damaged everyday this Sick Traitor is in the White House.

And you are blind.

He is a TRAITOR!

TrumpTraitor.gif

•••
Joy admits wearing Blackface...
That Time Joy Behar wore Black Face - OOOH 🙀🙀🙀 (she told Donald Trump Jr Today that she didn’t!)

Joy denies wearing Blackface...
Donald Trump Jr BLACK FACE COMMENT to Joy Behar

•••
Donald Trump Jr Triggers Whoopi Goldberg on The View show at ABC with Joy Behar studios

•••
Hang on to your litercola

BLOOMBERG is filing to run for president ( as a democrat )

•••
You know this isn't true, why waste time posting nonsense like this. This impeachment stuff is not because of mean words or lies or slander.

Yesterday lennco said he didn't care about policy just wanted impeached. He ( and you ) don't care about corrupt democrat politicians.

•••
No such thing as a Righteous person, with that said I know my moral compass is a million times better then Trumps.

But it's not.

•••
Tulsi Gabbard SHUTS DOWN And SHAMES Joy Behar On The View!

•••
Mike Bloomberg is preparing to enter the Democratic presidential primary

Mike Bloomberg, the billionaire former mayor of New York, is preparing to enter the Democratic presidential primary, according to NBC News, which cited a Bloomberg advisor.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/07/mik...r-at-least-one-democratic-primary-report.html

Bloomberg will piss off the party if he jumps in, that would shake, rattle and roll the party, the dude does have power I will say that.

•••
Yesterday lennco said he didn't care about policy just wanted impeached. He ( and you ) don't care about corrupt democrat politicians.
Really? I said that yesterday? PROVE IT LIAR!

What a Hypocrite you are.
You speak of lying democrats but you have no problem Lying if it benefits you.

Show me a post from yesterday where I said that!

•••
Bloomberg will piss off the party if he jumps in, that would shake, rattle and roll the party, the dude does have power I will say that.
There is that possibility, but he also could just be a big thud.

We will see.

•••
Joy admits wearing Blackface...
That Time Joy Behar wore Black Face - OOOH 🙀🙀🙀 (she told Donald Trump Jr Today that she didn’t!)

Joy denies wearing Blackface...
Donald Trump Jr BLACK FACE COMMENT to Joy Behar
LOL...She wasn't wearing blackface :xf.laugh::ROFL:

That is how she acutally looked back then, tanned with dark hair :xf.laugh::ROFL:

OMG you guys are so gullible :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

•••
LOL...She wasn't wearing blackface :xf.laugh::ROFL:

That is how she acutally looked back then, tanned with dark hair :xf.laugh::ROFL:

OMG you guys are so gullible :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
It would help if you were to watch the entire video where she admits it to the rest of the "Five" who found it hard to believe.

Me I don't give a shit if she or any white person paints their face in black, red or blue... it's you Americans who find it horrifying... the result of many years of pathetic Political Correctness and indoctrination!

•••
It would help if you were to watch the entire video where she admits it to the rest of the "Five" who found it hard to believe.

Me I don't give a sh*t if she or any white person paints their face in black, red or blue... it's you Americans who find it horrifying... the result of many years of pathetic Political Correctness and indoctrination!

That's not Blackface.
This is blackface,

051a391fd151bd822973cd8884dd664322b898-wm.jpg

•••
More evidence that when the left say they care about the law and justice, they are lying.

•••
Dressing up in makeup to look black is black face.

That's not Blackface.
This is blackface,

051a391fd151bd822973cd8884dd664322b898-wm.jpg

Just say it, who cares what Joy did.

•••
Really? I said that yesterday? PROVE IT LIAR!

What a Hypocrite you are.
You speak of lying democrats but you have no problem Lying if it benefits you.

Show me a post from yesterday where I said that!

Just like hitler.
2019-11-08 081826.png

Before you claim I'm a liar because you didn't says the exact words I posted. I didn't use quotes. I was paraphrasing your position.,

You don't care about anything but Trump, and knocking people who disagree. I.e. insinuating I have a fetish for being critical of LGBTQ+ events issues in the news.

Last edited:
•••
If Trump was only a SOB that would be one thing but he is far more than that.

Yup. The impeachment inquiry has nothing to do with him being a crass SOB.

Putting this in very simple terms:

The impeachment inquiry is because he tried to secretly bypass Congress’ constitutional authority by coercing a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen for his own personal gain.

Aside from the fact that there is no actual evidence of wrongdoing, there’s no legitimate reason for him to ask a foreign government to investigate US citizens who are under US jurisdiction. We have laws to fight corruption by US citizens in foreign business dealings. Why not have our own law enforcement and justice dept handle it?

We approved the aid to help them keep Russia from encroaching on their territory - preventing aggressive territorial expansion by Russia IS in the US interests. Withholding that aid was contrary to the best interests of our country.

•••
I made a point neither party is good, Trump agreed to help immigrants the democrats pretended to care
about, gave them everything they wanted and Nancy turned Trump down.

You can't make an objective argument for your own party without vitriol nonsense. You make outlandish claims, 100 times worse than HRC that have no basis in fact. Trump is hiter, on and on.

You are obsessed.

Do you feel better now?

Your Republican party literally sold their soul the day Trump was sworn in.
Your party enables a Sick and Twisted Narcissistic Mad Man who sides with Communist Authoritarian leaders over Americas Intelligence agencies.
You back a man who is a Traitor of the USA.

He has caused more damage to the great USA then 100 HRCs.
We will be cleaning up after Trump decades after he is gone.

You my friend are on the side of Wrong and history will prove it.

•••
99% of the witnesses called have NO first hand knowledge, only hearsay. Shocker, the former ambassador lied under oath about having contact with Schiff's staff.

Yup. The impeachment inquiry has nothing to do with him being a crass SOB.

Putting this in very simple terms:

The impeachment inquiry is because he tried to secretly bypass Congress’ constitutional authority by coercing a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen for his own personal gain.

Aside from the fact that there is no actual evidence of wrongdoing, there’s no legitimate reason for him to ask a foreign government to investigate US citizens who are under US jurisdiction. We have laws to fight corruption by US citizens in foreign business dealings. Why not have our own law enforcement and justice dept handle it?

We approved the aid to help them keep Russia from encroaching on their territory - preventing aggressive territorial expansion by Russia IS in the US interests. Withholding that aid was contrary to the best interests of our country.

Last edited:
•••
From Don Jr’s book, talking about a visit to Arlington National Cemetery:

“As we drove past the rows of white grave markers... I also thought of all the attacks we'd already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we'd have to make to help my father succeed..”

Wow. Just wow. D-:

Apparently the clueless, self-centered apple didn’t fall far from the narcissistic tree.

If you’re a veteran, family of a veteran, or a supporter of our veterans and our country and you aren’t offended by that, there’s something wrong with you.

We can end his “suffering” by getting the lot of them of the White House.

•••
Virginia Gov isn't in office yes and is already talking about confiscating guns.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back