Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sounds like Bll Taylor is dropping some big bombs in his testimony today

[9/9/19, 5:19:35 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

•••
Just reading, Taylor's testimony doesn't support the hype.

Ha ha ha ha ha.... suckers.

•••
Donnie saying stupid stuff again.

[9/9/19, 5:19:35 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

Taylor is yet another nail in the coffin.

"Another person in the room said Taylor’s statement described “how pervasive the efforts were” among Trump's allies to convince Ukrainian officials to launch an investigation targeting former Vice President Joe Biden and another probe centering on a debunked conspiracy theory regarding the 2016 election.

Taylor also described the extent to which military assistance to Ukraine and a potential White House meeting with Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart were tied to those investigations, the source added."

oops, if you wonder why Trump is having yet another breakdown.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/william-taylor-ukraine-testimony-trump-054259

What? Read the bold.

Last edited:
•••
What? Read the bold.

New: Bill Taylor testified he was told by Sondland that security aid to Ukraine could have been held up in part because of a push for Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation

LOL. Third hand BS again.

•••
New: Bill Taylor testified he was told by Sondland that security aid to Ukraine could have been held up in part because of a push for Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation

LOL. Third hand BS again.

Link to his opening statement.

•••
Democrats don't want a vote on impeachment. They want an investigation to fuel speculation, conspiracies and out right lies.

•••
Democrats don't want a vote on impeachment. They want an investigation to fuel speculation, conspiracies and out right lies.

You might want to read the actual article, you know they have Taylor's texts right?

Eight days later, Taylor’s concerns grew more urgent. In texts with two other diplomats, Taylor said it was “crazy” that military aid to Kyiv was being blocked in order to force “help with a political campaign.” Nearly $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine was put on hold in late July by the White House but was released in September two weeks after POLITICO revealed that it was frozen. Taylor described the hold on aid as a "nightmare" and said it had already shaken Ukraine's faith in the United States.

•••
•••

That's not a link to the statement. And you're doing that thing again where the next day you like to pretend others do.

"Eight days later, Taylor’s concerns grew more urgent. In texts with two other diplomats, Taylor said it was “crazy” that military aid to Kyiv was being blocked in order to force “help with a political campaign.” Nearly $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine was put on hold in late July by the White House but was released in September two weeks after POLITICO revealed that it was frozen. Taylor described the hold on aid as a "nightmare" and said it had already shaken Ukraine's faith in the United States."

I guess you're unaware they've been posting his text messages on TV?

haha, c'mon man. They already had enough evidence even before Mulvaney went on TV and admitted. We're getting more with Taylor. They're still investigating.

Last edited:
•••
"Eight days later, Taylor’s concerns grew more urgent. In texts with two other diplomats, Taylor said it was “crazy” that military aid to Kyiv was being blocked in order to force “help with a political campaign.” Nearly $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine was put on hold in late July by the White House but was released in September two weeks after POLITICO revealed that it was frozen. Taylor described the hold on aid as a "nightmare" and said it had already shaken Ukraine's faith in the United States."

Normal diplomatic negotiations.

•••
•••
Obama: Do it or else we'll cut aid.

Clinton: Pay Donate to my foundation or I'll cut aid

Biden: This is my Son. He needs a job. One that doesn't require him to show up.

Democrat: snooze...

Trump: Do 1, 2, 3 or we'll withhold aid.

Democrats: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... IMPEACHHHH!!

Calm down.

•••
•••
You're going to be disappointed. Again. ™

You're having one your meltdowns again. Go take a walk or something so you don't continue to make yourself look silly. Sometimes you should pause before you post. You're literally just repeating phrases you've used before, they don't make sense. Or acting like breaking the law is an ok thing. Or acting like they don't already have a pile of evidence from statements, video of Mulvaney, testimoney, text messages etc. You're really in some type of denial of reality stage.

Last edited:
•••
You're having one your meltdowns again. Go take a walk or something so you don't continue to make yourself look silly. Sometimes you should pause before you post. You're literally just repeating phrases you've used before, they don't make sense. Or acting like breaking the law is an ok thing. Or acting like they don't already have a pile of evidence from statements, video of Mulvaney, testimoney, text messages etc. You're really in some type of denial of reality stage.
mr-x cant hear you because he doesn't want to hear you.

•••
•••

Just in this very short post, it was all kinds of nonsense. The part about you reading, then for some reason couldn't link to the statement. Then it doesn't support the hype, which it actually does. Here is another one:

"Bill Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, told House investigators on Tuesday that President Trump conditioned the release of military aid on the Ukrainian president's willingness to promise to investigate natural gas company Burisma and interference in the 2016 election, according to a copy of Taylor's opening statement obtained by Axios."

https://www.axios.com/bill-taylor-t...quo-53fc5a4f-7c58-486b-b370-b771260a18ce.html

•••
A different take from CNN:
"Asked about Taylor’s comments, a source familiar with Sondland’s testimony said that Sondland cited, in addition to the investigations, that the aid may have been frozen because the Europeans weren’t giving Ukraine enough and corruption in general. The source said Sondland was only speculating when he referenced the political investigations into the 2016 election and Burisma.

“He made very clear in his testimony that nobody would give him a straight answer” about why the aid was being held up, the source said about Sondland’s testimony."

If you are asking yourself what’s new here... The answer is there’s nothing... We already knew what Taylor thought was going on, largely spurned by things he was reading in the press and secondary conversations. In the end though, Taylor’s impressions are irrelevant unless backed up by evidence and he provides none. Laughably, he didn’t provide any documents in his testimony at all.

A lot of people editorializing on both sides.
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...-heres-democrats-great-hope-impeachment-said/

I guess they'll hold a vote tomorrow or just go back to "secret" meetings. In other words, witnesses that don't support the narrative.

Just in this very short post, it was all kinds of nonsense. The part about you reading, then for some reason couldn't link to the statement. Then it doesn't support the hype, which it actually does. Here is another one:

"Bill Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, told House investigators on Tuesday that President Trump conditioned the release of military aid on the Ukrainian president's willingness to promise to investigate natural gas company Burisma and interference in the 2016 election, according to a copy of Taylor's opening statement obtained by Axios."

https://www.axios.com/bill-taylor-t...quo-53fc5a4f-7c58-486b-b370-b771260a18ce.html

Last edited:
•••
I'm just reading with a different point of view. and having a good chuckle over your certainty based on reports by a corrupt media that lies more than Pres. Trump.

mr-x cant hear you because he doesn't want to hear you.

They edited the video by accident. :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
I'm just reading with a different point of view. and having a good chuckle over your certainty based on reports by a corrupt media that lies more than Pres. Trump.

You chuckling doesn't change reality. Again, we literally have Mulvaney on video admitting this crime, not sure why this continues to go over your head. IT'S ON VIDEO.

•••
•••
You chuckling doesn't change reality. Again, we literally have Mulvaney on video admitting this crime, not sure why this continues to go over your head. IT'S ON VIDEO.

Mulvaney said aid was withheld for several reasons. In part, a general investigation into corruption, not related to Biden.

I guess we can expect a vote for impeachment any day right?

•••
Actually I don't blame the thing for winning. I blame the dumbsh*t organizers of a world championships to allow this to happen!

I blame him too. He's a selfish opportunist.

•••
Mulvaney said aid was withheld for several reasons. In part, a general investigation into corruption, not related to Biden.

I guess we can expect a vote for impeachment any day right?

One of the reasons was illegal. And what you can expect is a public impeachment trial.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back