Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OOPS! Sorry about that. Somehow my post went up twice.

OK. Nothing to see here. Move along...

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal.

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

Like Trump said... the whistle blower IS a Spy.
Full story HERE

•••
Why did that Dutch Historian guest start showing disrespect and insulting Tucker for most of the interview?
You are so right because Tucker ALWAYS treats his guests with NOTHING but respect.
Tucker was right to tell him to get fu*ked in the end.
You're right again! The old "GFY" interview closing. The absolute true sign of a professional journalist/interviewer!
Maybe this Dutch Liberal should be more worried about the millions of illegal Muslims invading his country, with the help of their Open borders policy.

His country, Holland, will become Sharia compliant in another generation or two.

When that happens, he may have to leave his native Holland and immigrate elsewhere, where he is free to talk... that's if he doesn't get his throat slit by a disgruntled or mentally retarded member of the Religion of Peace...

Just like what happened to Theo van Gogh, the Dutch film producer, who on the 2nd November 2004, was assassinated by Mohammed Bouyeri, a Dutch-Moroccan Muslim who objected to the controversial film.

The last film that van Gogh had completed before his death, was a fictionalized exploration of the assassination of Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn, assassinated 2 years earlier in 2002, by a Left-wing activist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

That Dutch Historian should definitely spend more time criticizing his country's Politically Correct politicians who are helping to destroy the character and culture of their once fantastic country...
And all this has exactly WHAT to do with the fact that Tucker asked the guy for an interview, the guy did his research on Tucker, and he then used the topic of discussion and his research to call Tucker out as being part of the problem?

Isn't that exactly what Tucker does when he sets out to shred his guests that don't buy in to his way of thinking???

Truth be told, I thought the guy was smooth as a baby's butt! Tucker didn't know what hit him until it was too late, he was dazed and couldn't punch back (come up with a rational, coherent response.) By the time he got his legs back under him, he realized it was too late and he was scrambling to get back to his corner. The clock was still ticking so he reached down and rang the bell himself to end the round and the fight!

Maybe if Tucker had made the refugees/immigrant/invading hoards the topic of the interview, he may not have gotten his feelings all butt hurt. Damn! Talk about snowflakes...

If one can't stand the heat, one should stay the hell of the kitchen.

By the way, your response was a very interesting attempt at deflection/rebuttal/rationalization (My apologies, its been a long and stressful last 48 hours so I'm having trouble putting my finger on the exact word(s) I'm looking for here...)

Last edited:
•••
As to confusion of historical facts, let me just leave this here...
Obama had some beauties as well... like the 57 States he had already visited during his campaign, with still 2 to visit...

•••
And all this has exactly WHAT to do with the fact that Tucker asked the guy for an interview, the guy did his research on Tucker, and he then used the topic of discussion and his research to call Tucker out as being part of the problem?

Isn't that exactly what Tucker does when he sets out to shred his guests that don't buy in to his way of thinking???

Truth be told, I thought the guy was smooth as a baby's butt! Tucker didn't know what hit him until it was too late, he was dazed and couldn't punch back (come up with a rational, coherent response.) By the time he got his legs back under him, he realized it was too late and he was scrambling to get back to his corner. The clock was still ticking so he reached down and rang the bell himself to end the round and the fight!

Maybe if Tucker had made the refugees/immigrant/invading hoards the topic of the interview, he may not have gotten his feelings all butt hurt. Damn! Talk about snowflakes...

If one can't stand the heat, one should stay the hell of the kitchen.
You're making a mountain out of a molehill. The Dutch guy is the one who started provoking Tucker through most of the interview. Hey, when you provoke someone, don't expect to get your ass kissed, instead, expect to get you ass kicked!

I could put up dozens of videos of Conservative guests being humiliated, insulted and on a number of occasions had the interview suddenly stopped by some scumbag journalists from CNN, MSNBC etc. just because they didn't like to hear the truth.

By the way, your response was a very interesting attempt at deflection/rebuttal/rationalization (My apologies, its been a long and stressful last 48 hours so I'm having trouble putting my finger on the exact word(s) I'm looking for here...)
I don't need to deflect. If you had any knowledge about what I was talking about then you could give your opposite point of view. Since you didn't, I'm assuming you know fuckall about the subject.

Talking about Trump, the Russian Collusion, Muller, Ukraine and more recently the Impeachment, 24 hours a day, for the past 3 years can get sooooooooo boring at times.

Last edited:
•••
You're making a mountain out of a molehill..
Pot meet kettle.

The Dutch guy is the one who started provoking Tucker through most of the interview.
You have your perspective, I have mine.

Hey, when you provoke someone, don't expect to get your ass kissed, instead, expect to get you ass kicked!
Funny, when i was a kid, the one that screamed GFY and ran off crying like a b*tch was usually considered the looser. Guess your neighborhood had more safespace for the kids to retreat to than mine did.

I could put up dozens of videos of Conservative guests being humiliated, insulted and on a number of occasions had the interview suddenly stopped by some scumbag journalists from CNN, MSNBC etc. just because they didn't like to hear the truth.
And I with conservative media . By the way, when you find one(s) where the scumbag liberal media journalist(s) screams GFY and ends the interview, please be sure to post it/them. I enjoy a good laugh no matter what the political leaning!
I don't need to deflect.
Yet you still did...

If you had any knowledge about what I was talking about then you could give your opposite point of view. Since you didn't, I'm assuming you know f*ckall about the subject.
Remember what they say about when you assume...

Actually I know as much as I want or need to know about it and it's not a topic that I have an interest in discussing. Wow! Freedom of thought and self determination. What a couple of GREAT concepts!

(Ps. And it still has nothing to do with Tucker crying like a b*tch and taking his ball and running home to tell his mom somebody was mean to him.)

Talking about Trump, the Russian Collusion, Muller, Ukraine and more recently the Impeachment, 24 hours a day, for the past 3 years can get sooooooooo boring at times.
Yeah, I hear ya! Talk about booooooring, I'm still waiting for T-man and the GOP to stop talking about Hillary, Bill, Benghazi, mail servers, etc. Its sure been a hell of a lot longer than 3 years (and Lord knows how many investigations...) we've been hearing about these topics.

Last edited:
•••
Rudy:

@kenvogel
Here's the full answer from RUDY GIULIANI on his work for LEV PARNAS's company, Fraud Guarantee: "All I can tell you is that most of the Fraud Guarantee work, in fact the Fraud Guarantee work, which — or I should say — I can’t acknowledge it’s Fraud Guarantee, I don’t think."
10:49 PM · Oct 10, 2019·Twitter Web App

haha what - oh, that's the actual name of the firm “Fraud Guarantee.” :ROFL::ROFL:

@maggieNYT
Can’t make up the name of this firm, “Fraud Guarantee.”

This is video of him with those 2 guys that got arrested - https://twitter.com/LeoPelley/status/1182433716259438592

It's like some mob, clown show, where everybody is just some complete idiot. Some very good people Donnie surrounds himself with.

--------
https://twitter.com/AndreaWNYC/status/1182301254237773825

Parnas and Fruman are in our Ukraine episode of Trump, Inc. Fruman owns a club on the Black Sea called "Mafia Rave."
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/trumpinc/episodes/trump-inc-ukraine

Last edited:
•••
Hey guess who lives in Vienna? That Ukrainian dude Dmytro Firtash!

Guess who’s now under house arrest in Vienna? Good ol’ Dmytri! Good times. Maybe the extradition will go through this time, (unless it gets .. “Barred”).

Lots of action in Vienna. During the Cold War years Vienna was like International Spy Central. Sounds like things haven’t changed much.

In case you think Turkey is just bombing a bunch of Muslims ...
FE692BBE-AF1E-4039-B55F-9DEAF3D21E38.jpeg

The Kurds had been protecting the Christians in NE Syria...

Last edited:
•••
Fraud Guarantee.” :ROFL::ROFL:

Title tag on fraudguarantee.com is “‘Home”. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Blog has”Coming soon”
Request info page says “Our InvestSafe product is expected to launch in spring 2016.”
A couple pages of sparse bs content
No names, no details, no info about the company, a few forms. Google maps shows a wall at their street address...
Yeah that company is legit AF.

Last edited:
•••
Whistleblowers and “bias”:
A bank robber robs a bank and admits he robbed the bank. He talks about robbing other banks. There are tapes of the robbery.
Does it matter who the cop who arrested them voted for? Or if years ago the cop worked for the bank?
The bank robber broke the law. That’s all that matters.
The “bias” framing is gaslighting.

Last edited:
•••
Slurring words!?!?! Well that sucks! But don't you worry. It seems you "some how" just got yourself a bad copy of that video. Try this one from Fox News. It's MUCH clearer.

As to any "confusion" that might have occurred, I've made a fair number of speeches/presentations in my life. Some have gone off without a hitch, and others, well not so much. Travel fatigue, distractions either on-site or in your brain, as well as many other reasons can make one's presentation not quite as smooth as one would like it to be.

Airports!!! Really?!?!? Huh!

And who knew that the War of 1812 took place during the American Revolution?!?!?

•••
She knows her identity politics... that's for sure.

Slurring words!?!?! Well that sucks! But don't you worry. It seems you "some how" just got yourself a bad copy of that video. Try this one from Fox News. It's MUCH clearer.

Of course it's edited, it's a highlight reel. No one in their right mind wants to listen Nancy laughing for an hour.

As to any "confusion" that might have occurred, I've made a fair number of speeches/presentations in my life. Some have gone off without a hitch, and others, well not so much. Travel fatigue, distractions either on-site or in your brain, as well as many other reasons can make one's presentation not quite as smooth as one would like it to be.

Airports!!! Really?!?!? Huh!

And who knew that the War of 1812 took place during the American Revolution?!?!?

Last edited:
•••
Pot meet kettle.

Funny, when i was a kid, the one that screamed GFY and ran off crying like a b*tch was usually considered the looser. Guess your neighborhood had more safespace for the kids to retreat to than mine did.

And I with conservative media . By the way, when you find one(s) where the scumbag liberal media journalist(s) screams GFY and ends the interview, please be sure to post it/them. I enjoy a good laugh no matter what the political leaning!

Yet you still did...

Actually I know as much as I want or need to know about it and it's not a topic that I have an interest in discussing. Wow! Freedom of thought and self determination. What a couple of GREAT concepts!

(Ps. And it still has nothing to do with Tucker crying like a b*tch and taking his ball and running home to tell his mom somebody was mean to him.)

Yeah, I hear ya! Talk about booooooring, I'm still waiting for T-man and the GOP to stop talking about Hillary, Bill, Benghazi, mail servers, etc. Its sure been a hell of a lot longer than 3 years (and Lord knows how many investigations...) we've been hearing about these topics.
Good Lord... you really enjoy making mountains out of molehills and have just proven that you are soooooooo boring to have a dialog with.... Safespace you say? That's an American Liberal invention... not part of the vocabulary of free thinkers....
2b3773ff30e8d49d441e6116e0e5e257.gif

•••
"Raking" the forest does help prevent forest fires. Clearing underbrush to remove excess fuel is a legit business and good forest management.

So mr-x is posting up doctored videos. You don't even have to do that with Trump, I posted this in the other thread. When he's not reading off a teleprompter or ranting against somebody, he comes off as pretty clueless when left on his own.

Last edited:
•••

"Perspective" isn't a factual account. Bergman had an agenda and a biased view, made a few false assumptions, questioned Tuckers honesty and Tucker reacted badly.

Bergman thought AOC was brilliant which pretty much says it all. Just another smug hypocrite trying to get attention using climate hysteria and attacking other smug hypocrites.

Sick burn. Do you argue with people on the phone a lot?

I found these examples of left wing journalist doing and saying nasty things about people in 1 second.
https://www.gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/09/hillary-spokesman-to-trump-go-f-ck-yourself

I know it hard to believe people who support violent groups like Antifa and use identity politics to divide people act this way but there it is.
Yet you still did...

Last edited:
•••
Whistleblowers and “bias”:
A bank robber robs a bank and admits he robbed the bank. He talks about robbing other banks. There are tapes of the robbery.
Does it matter who the cop who arrested them voted for? Or if years ago the cop worked for the bank?
The bank robber broke the law. That’s all that matters.
The “bias” framing is gaslighting.

Using a false equivalence to murder whatever point you think you're making. Can you even name a crime the President committed?

1. The prosecutor, opened the public trial reciting a fabricated story, admitted he lied and apologized.
  2. The President gave a transcript written in real time by law enforcement; which proved everything the prosecutor's witness / accuser wrote was wrong!
  3. The defense isn't allowed to cross examine or call their own witnesses.
  4. Both the prosecutor and accuser are admitted enemies of the President.
The only person being gaslit is you.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Doc_0
Replying to @Doc_0

If you're not ready to do whatever it takes to protect the Bill of Rights, the 1st and 2nd Amendments - and that VERY CLEARLY requires defeating the Democrat candidate in 2020 by all means necessary - then in what sense are you an American "conservative?"

John Hayward@Doc_0
Replying to @Doc_0

Everyone is disgusted with the NBA kowtowing to Communist China right now. Well, there isn't much difference in principle between Beijing and the Democrats on the topic of political supremacy over religion and individual conscience. The ChiComs are more brutal and efficient.

•••
Does anyone support the NBA's position on China vs Hong Kong?

•••
•••
•••
Akshully.. it was an impression of Strzok and his lover and It was hilarious.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back